Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

An Unexpected Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

An Unexpected Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 12:18 am

First topic message reminder :

A young Budew quietly made her way through the pleasant forest. It was quite a sunny afternoon and the sun's rays, as well as giving her near endless reserves of energy, felt warm on the leaves of her body. It felt like she had been walking for hours, but the constant movement didn't seem to take any toll on the Budew in the bright daylight.
Vesper kept walking until she reached a small clearing among the trees. With a smile, she made her way to the centre of a group of trees before looking up through the canopy of the trees at the vast blue expanse that was the sky. She felt right at home in this sunny, charming forest, even the natives not paying much attention to her presence.

Vesper
Energy: 11
(16 - 5 upon entry.)

Last edited by Solilo on Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 2:46 pm

As the glowing grew brighter, Vesper's form grew taller and her bud split into two distinct arms tipped with flowers. As the glowing dissipated, Vesper was revealed to have evolved into a Roselia. Blinking, but ignoring the weird sensation of having arms for a moment, Vesper used her chance to once again catch the Ledyba off guard, using Absorb. The tendrils wrapped themselves around their opponent, once again sapping at it's energy. This time however the Ledyba didn't have much chance to fight back and was soon knocked out.
Breathing a small sigh of relief but still smiling, Vesper turned to Avaria, realising that the Oshawott had already dealt with the Hoothoot. Grinning at Ava, Vesper waved her new found arms before jogging over.

Vesper
Energy: 19
+3 from evolution, +some more from both Absorbs I used and forgot about it's effects
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:38 pm

Avaria smiled as she watched her friend finish her evolution, revealing herself to be a Roselia. Oh, well isn't that something. I bet it's going to be pretty useful to have some arms now. As Vesper took care of the remaining Ledyba and waved to her, the Oshawott walked over, placing her scalchop back on her front where it belonged.
"Well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't surprised." She commented, looking over the former Budew. "Things will probably be a bit more convenient now, with arms and all, just make sure you get used to them." The thought of Vesper trying to figure out how they worked and waving her arms around in a spastic manner came to Ava's mind, making her chuckle a bit in a good natured way.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:23 pm

Vesper smiled brightly and did a little spin before she shook her arms a little, the weirdness of even having arms finally catching up to her.
"Probably more convenient yea, but it doesn't half feel odd," she chuckled, ceasing her arm shaking to smell the flowers that adorned the end of each arm. They gave off a pleasant aroma that felt almost relaxing.
"I guess I will have to learn the art of arms at some point," she commented, returning to waving her arms at her sides as if to try and rid them of the odd sensation they still carried.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 2:59 pm

"Well, if you need anyone to teach you 'the art of arms', I'll see what I can do to help you out." The Oshawott snickered, reaching for her back to make sure the shell she kept there hadn't fallen off during the fight. Luckily enough, it was still there, so there wasn't anything to worry about. Grabbing her front scalchop with her other paw, she tossed it in the air a few times, catching it and tossing it back up.
"You know, I don't know why, but I thought you might be a bit taller when you evolved." Ava joked, smirking at Vesper.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 3:37 pm

"Awww, don't rain on my parade Ava," she frowned in mock hurt before her expression returned to a mischievous smile, standing as tall as she could on her tip toes, "I'm still taller than I was before!"
The Roselia stood for a few moments before she lowered herself to her natural height and glanced around. The Ledyba and the Hoothoot were still knocked out, or at least appeared to be, and so vesper turned to Avaria.
"I guess we should get out of here with our loot before those two wake up."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:11 pm

"Sorry, but rain is sort of my thing." Ava joked back, looking over at the downed Ledyba and Hoothoot, managing to still catch her scalchop in her paw despite not looking. Agreeing with the newly evolved Roselia, the Oshawott placed her scalchop back on her and started to walk away from the two, nodding her head to Vesper.
"Yeah, that's a good idea." As she walked, she began to remember her friend's prior attitude, and what she had said about why she was traveling.
"Oh, and word of advice. If you've got any emotional baggage, I suggest you deal with it. It'll help in the long run." She told Vesper, rummaging through her bag for the items they had taken.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 7:09 pm

With a cheerful laugh, the Roselia followed her friend as they began to walk away from the scene of the crime. The sun was still shining brightly above the trees, which put Vesper in a rather pleasant mood, however the mood was quickly shattered as Avaria spoke and the Roselia's thoughts returned to the things she'd rather forget.
With a small sigh, she replied, "How do you deal with it when your parents won't accept the path you've decided to tread in life?"
Vesper instantly regretted her reply however, as it would serve to dampen not only her mood but likely Ava's as well. That and she didn't particularly want to dump her problems onto her friend.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:38 pm

Well, maybe I shouldn't have opened that topic back up...actually, really, it would have come up anyways at some point. Might as well get it over with. The Oshawott glanced over at Vesper, careful not to show any sadness or signs of being upset as she thought of something to say. Honestly, her mother had accepted her thievery rather well, albeit hesitantly. However her parents had shown they didn't accept it, it definitely had an impact on the Budew.
"You keep running, I suppose." She decided on, smiling ever so slightly. "Life's a chase, and it's a tough one. You can't afford to keep any stragglers with you, anyone who doubts you. My advice? You keep running, leave them behind, because if you don't then you'll never be able to see what's ahead. And someday, those things behind you might catch up to you. But not now, because today the chase is still on." Ava told the newly evolved Roselia. For once, she realized that she might have missed Vesper during the time they had gone their separate ways. There was something about her that reminded Ava of something familiar, though she couldn't place what for once.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:35 am

The Roselia's gaze switched from her friend to the ground at Avaria's lack of words, but slowly returned to the Oshawott as she spoke, catching the slight smile that accompanied her words.
"I guess you're right," she replied, hesitating a small smile of her own. What had happened in the past could not be changed; her parents weren't here for her to dwell on their opinions of her. Perhaps one day she'd see them again, but until then she should instead focus on the here and now. She had a good thing going after all, especially now knowing she had a friend she could turn to.
Vesper seemed to almost weakly chuckle for a moment with a small shake of her head, before looking up at the still clear, blue sky.
"So... about that escaping," she said, breaking the silence that had fallen upon her. Her expression had returned to a more cheerful and genuine smile now, Vesper realising just how lucky she was.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:40 am

"Of course I'm right." The Oshawott smirked, joking as she watched Vesper's mood improve only slightly, still seeming to be a bit down. Well, got that out of the way. I did my part to help out, no reason to do anymore. She told herself as the Roselia spoke about escaping.
"Right, yeah. That's probably a good idea." Avaria agreed, taking a few steps away before grabbing two items out of her bag. Turning back to Vesper, she tossed the Swift Seed and the Pecha Berry she had pulled out.
"Heads up." She said simply, deciding to see how well the newly armed(pun intended) pokemon would do with it.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:02 pm

Vesper's gaze was diverted back to Avaria as she spoke again and the Roselia had to react quickly to the items being thrown at her. Initially thinking that the Swift Seed was a Blast Seed for reasons unknown, Vesper struggled to juggle the seed on the blue flower that tipped her left arm hoping to prevent it landing on the ground and exploding in her face. She made a short squeaking sound at the surprise of the items being thrown at her and nearly missed the Pecha Berry entirely, only just catching it using the red flower on her right arm. After bouncing the swift seed around she caught that too, frowning slightly when she realised that it wasn't actually a blast seed at all. With both items now in her arms she glanced back to the Oshawott.
"Well.. that could have gone better," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 12:00 am

Watching these events unfold with a smug grin, Avaria couldn't help but allow herself to chuckle somewhat, shaking her head slightly.
"Really now, did you expect me to throw you a blast seed so soon, with your current skill with arms?" She adjusted her scarf instinctively as she spoke, one of the few habits of hers that she ended up doing without thinking at times. It was irritating, really. Usually tics like that were a sign of something. Anyways, Vesper seems to be doing pretty well for herself. She's prepared for the worst, it was possible I'd throw her a blast seed, if improbable. Seems like she knows what she's doing. The Oshawott glanced around at the scenery, casually looking about their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:46 pm

The newly evolved Roselia smiled brightly with a small shake of her head, "Well, throwing a blast seed would have been more interesting, if a little dangerous," she chuckled before turning to head off again. They were still trying to 'escape' after all and standing around likely wouldn't help them do so. As she walked she opted to munch on the Pecha Berry that Avaria had thrown at her so she had less to carry - less equating to one swift seed.
"You want some of this berry?" she asked as she contemplated eating it.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:21 pm

"More interesting? Absolutely. A bit unfair, especially for someone who hasn't fully learned how to use those yet? Yes." The Oshawott shook her head, following beside the Roselia. She reached into her bag and pulled another item out, a Petrify Orb, and tossed it to Vesper to test her catching skills again, and to give her the item. It was strange, but she found herself still enjoying this sort of thing. Just walking around, talking to someone she could consider a friend, it had been a while since the last time she could do that. Now that she knew Vesper was in the area, maybe she could do this sort of thing more often.
"No, I'm fine. Thanks for the offer." Ava responded, looking around the area. They were still sort of trying to get away from a few pokemon, and it would probably be a good idea to get moving.
"If you're going to be around the area, then maybe we can do this sort of thing again some time. It might be best if we get going for now though." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:04 pm

The Pecha berry now in her jaws, Vesper deftly caught the Petrify Orb with her free arm. With the berry still in her mouth, she couldn't help but grin. Arms would get infinitely easier with time it seemed. Tucking the petrify orb and the swift seed under one arm, she began munching away on the berry, listening to Avaria as they continued to move away from the scene of the crime.

"Sure! I think that'd be fun," she grinned between mouthfuls of the sweet tasting food, accompanying her friend as they headed away from the depths of the trees. It wasn't long before the duo reached the edge of Pecha Forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Reunion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3