Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

An Unexpected Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

An Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 2:16 am

The Pokemon was walking down the path in the forest.  The trees had many berries on them, mostly Pecha berries, hence the name of the woods.  In Pecha Forest, a young Shinx was exploring yet again, the challenge of finding more places and secrets withing the areas near Grassveil, her hometown.  This was the normal day in the life for Arashi.  It was a beautiful day, which wasn't as exciting, but was good nevertheless.  Her blue and black fur gleamed with sweat, and the light made it shine even more.  The light coming off of her coat was truly making her namesake true, as the Flash Pokemon.  She looked around, the heat not bothering her much, but she couldn't find anything to do.  She thought as much, this wasn't deep enough for her to find new things.  She'd been in this part of the forest, and had tried everything there she could find.

She continued down the trail, and got to a tree and decided it would be good to rest.  She may be daring, but she was smart enough to know she couldn't push herself to exhaustion.  As she sat down, she closed her eyes, and soon was off to a small nap, her tired eyes closing their blinds, ready for sleep.

Energy: 16-5=11
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 2:57 am

The Pecha Forest sure looked nice today.  Skylar for one was enjoying a stroll, gazing at the beautiful scenery and enjoying the feeling of the warm sun.  Her alone time had been interrupted too much lately, she wanted just a bit of time to her self to relax.  Maybe she'd take a nap, or maybe she'd just enjoy the scenery.  She hadn't decided yet.

The eevee picked what looked to her like a good spot under a tree to lay down, completely unaware of a shinx on the opposite side of the tree....  She found sleep to be very enticing once she'd laid down and relaxed.  It seemed she wouldn't get to enjoy the scenery much after all....her eyes closer slowly as she laid her head on her front paws.  "Aaah..."

(Ninja edit - 15 energy.)

Last edited by Sova on Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 3:08 am

The Shinx's ears perked up when she awoke, hearing the breathing of another Pokemon on the other side of the tree. The glint in her eyes of a either a possible fight or maybe someone that she could befriend. She didn't let her presence known, but instead sneaked around the tree, trying to look for the perfect opportunity to make the other Pokemon aware of her. From the looks of it, the sandy brown coat and the large tail, she was an Eevee. "You never do know when another Pokemon could be on the other side of a tree trunk, you know." Arashi spoke up after a few minutes of observing the other.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 3:19 am

The atmosphere was doing a good job of lulling Skylar into a sleep when a voice broke the silence, startling her. "Ah!" She yipped as she leaped to her feet and away from the source of the noise, then turned to face what ever had startled her. It was a shinx, she looked friendly enough for Sky to not immediately resort to fight or flight, despite being startled.

"Yeah....OH, you were on the other side of the tree? S-sorry, were you here first? Want me to leave?" She attempted to mend the situation before even figuring out if it needed mended. Maybe this shinx just wanted to talk. The eevee was probably just overreacting, in part due to being surprised.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 3:25 am

The sweat on Arashi's coat had dwindled down from the resting, but it still glistened in the light.  "Yeah, I was on the other side of the tree."  The Electric type told the Eevee,  "No need to leave, either.  There's nothing wrong, I just needed to make sure you wouldn't be hostile or not."  She looked her up and down,  "Nothing seems to be out of order,  I'm Arashi."  The Shinx held out a paw,  "And you are?"  She asked the brown furred Normal type.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 3:45 am

Skylar sighed with relief that she hasn't angered the current resident of....the shade of this tree. "I'm Skylar, but you can call me Sky." She said as she extended a paw of her own to....shake paws it seemed. "Sorry if I disturbed you. I was hoping to relax for a while, it's....been a long past few days for me. How about you?" She attempted to move the topic forward and maybe learn a bit about Arashi.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 3:57 am

The Shinx looked up into the Eevee's eyes. Her blue and black coat continued to shine, but Arashi continued to blame it on the sweat. "Oh, I do this everyday! I love to explore and find things to do." She said a bit quietly, "But the main reason is that I love to be daring, and I give myself challenges. Exploring is my largest challenge." Then she realized that she was in the shade, so her fur wouldn't be glistening from the light.

Suds carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
An Unexpected Meeting O9xqXFR
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:31 am

Skylar leaned against the tree, her body becoming less tense now that she knew the shinx meant no harm. "I've been coming around here a lot, but not to explore. Yet somehow it seems like I keep ending up doing just that. Honestly, I've just been trying to relax for a while." She spoke honestly, thinking maybe she could get this shinx to just relax with her instead of wandering off on some adventure. She didn't really fancy going on an adventure at the moment, but company did seem nice.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:48 am

Arashi was struck with the sudden realization of danger.  As soon as Sky was done talking, she knew that the glow of her body was from danger.  "There's something here, and it's dangerous, too."  The Shinx blurted out,  "Get down!"  The Flash Pokemon, living up to her species name, was glowing brighter as danger was coming closer.  Then she heard the leaves directly above rustling.  "Scratch that, run!"  Arashi ran out of the way as a Pineco fell down from the leaves, ready to fight.

Energy: 11-2=9

Last edited by Suds on Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:00 am

Skylar began shivering, this shinx was making such a fuss about some danger, it was beginning to worry the eevee. Surely anything worth so much worry was really dangerous. "A-alright" She replied as she ducked down, no sooner than which she was told to run, which she did without hesitation, fleeing from the spot they were in. She hadn't heard the leaves rustling, as she was too focused on Arashi's words, but she did hear something hit the ground.

Now that the enemy had revealed its self, Sky turned to get a good look at the....pineco. "....All that fuss over this thing? If it wants to fight, it's two on one....and it's just a pineco." She sighed with relief. At least it wasn't something really dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:01 am

The Shinx blinked, confused, obviously. Then she got another grin on her face. "Don't ever underestimate an opponent, they could always have another trick up their sleeves." Arashi started to smirk as she continued to lecture the Eevee, "You always have to be on guard." The blue and black coated Pokemon jumped at the Bug type, her teeth ablaze, her eyes shining like stars. Even though the move did do a lot of damage, it still wasn't enough to take down the enemy. "Well, I guess it's your turn to try!" Arashi jumped on the Pineco and bounded off of it's top onto a higher branch.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 7:17 am

Skylar shrugged. "I dunno. I feel kinda bad hitting it. It's so....helpless. Maybe we should just leave it alone. We could walk at a relaxing pace and it wouldn't be able to catch us." She suggested. Such a lopsided fight didn't really feel right. It seemed unfair. It also seemed like a waste of time and energy. Why bother fighting pointlessly when they would solve the problem nonviolently? There was no need to get into a fight with something so incapable of effectively fighting back or giving chase. It seemed kind of like fighting a sentient rock.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 4:52 pm

The Shinx sighed when she heard that Skylar didn't want to fight it. One second later, the Pineco was starting to turn white. "Wait a minute... Oh no, we've gotta run!" Arashi said, pushing the Eevee with her away from the Pineco. Just after they had gotten away, the Pineco had explode, and it was fainted on the ground. "That's why you should have knocked it out. Pineco is famous for exploding." She looked down and shook her head, "Just because something looks helpless, doesn't mean it is."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 5:03 pm

Skylar backed away from the pineco willingly. She didn't need to be told random glowing was bad. After the explosion and the lecture, she spoke. "If we would have just left in the first place, we wouldn't have needed to deal with it. Why are you so eager to fight?" She questioned, trying not to annoy the shinx. Surely they could have just walked away from the start and not been in range of any attacks, so why was this shinx so insistent on fighting? She'd claimed to have been relaxing, how could someone with the ability to relax be so aggressive?
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 5:11 pm

The Shinx, even though not thinking of that, still wouldn't have wanted to do it. "The first reason, I just love to fight." Arashi smirked, her star light in her eye still, "The second, even if it's a Pineco, and it's not worth it, I see walking away as cowardice, something I just can't stand, and I could never act cowardly." The Electric type looked over at the fainted Pineco, knowing it would have been better to just leave, but her proud self could never let go of the memory. She fights to the very end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Meeting
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next