Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!?   Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Akuroma hefted up his bag as he waited at the entrance of Pricklemist Hill. After getting back to Grassveil and healing up, the two Pokemon decided to go to Pricklemist Hill. However, unlike their attempt at Black Mist Mountain, they decided to prepare. It was nearly two weeks before they decided they were prepared and began their journey.

However, they got separated along the way, but planned to meet up at Pricklemist Hill anyways. Now we've reached today. Akuroma had reached the misty foot of the hill nearly an hour ago. He was clearly frustrated that Enzu had not reached the hill yet, knowing that he'd be dependent on the Pawniard for this training excursion.

He sighed, his psychic sensory abilities wouldn't allow him to sense Enzu's arrival, which means he had no idea if the Pawniard was miles away or just a few yards. Thankfully the mist here was not as thick as the mist on Black Mist Mountain, and Akuroma could see through it without much difficulty. Not that it helped at the moment, unless the gleam of the Pawniard's blades shined through the mist.

Energy: 10

Last edited by Dracorex on Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!?   Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:29 am

Enzu was shocked that he had hit the Spoink's pearl off of his head. He would be lying if he said he was aiming for it. The Spoink was bouncing far too much and Enzu had simply hoped that he would hit it. Enzu then turned to see if the Gengar was still blinded, and then he noticed that the large ghost pokemon was beginning to rub its eyes. Enzu knew that it would be best to not fight the Gengar, especially since he might still be able to get away now. Enzu then quickly ran over to Akuroma's unconscious body, scooped him up and then propped him on Enzu's shoulder whispering, "I think you would agree its smartest to avoid a fight," to Akuroma's limp body. Enzu then quickly made off in the direction opposite that the spoink went, that way they wouldn't run into it again.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!?   Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:44 am

After a while Akuroma groaned and began to rub his head, "What happened? I remember getting hit by a Confuse Ray then nothing," he said.

He then noticed Enzu was carrying him, "D-did I get knocked out!?" he said, clearly upset that he not only got confused, but was unable to keep from being hit by the other Pokemon's attacks and probably left Enzu to try and get away. He looked over to the Pawniard, concerned about any injuries he may have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!?   Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:51 am

"Oh good, your awake," Enzu said. He then placed Akuroma down now that he didn't need to be carried, and explained to Akuroma what happened, "So once you got his by the confuse ray the Gengar started to laugh so I took advantage of that and threw the blinker seed into its mouth. Once it was blinding I needed to deal with you so I kicked a stone at your head to knock you out. Then I had to deal with the Spoink. And in all honesty I got very lucky and hit it's orb off of it's head and the Spoink stopped attacking me to chase after its orb. Then the Gengar started to get it's eyesight back and I figured that it would be best to flee rather then try and fight it. So I picked you up and hear we are." Enzu then took a deep breath after he finished his long explanation.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!?   Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:56 am

Akuroma nodded, "To get knocked out by a little rock...confusion must make a Pokemon weaker as well," he said. He knew it was probably untrue, but anything to make it not seem so simple to knock him out was acceptable in his eyes. He immediately began to climb the hill again. 

"Well let's get going," he said, "There's still a good bit of daylight left to train till we head back to Rainfront . Say, what do you plan to do in Rainfront for the few days we'll be staying there?"

4/22 Energy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!?   Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 5:02 am

"Hm..." Enzu thought about the Ralt's question, Enzu hadn't really thought about what he planned on doing. "I'm not sure, Enzu said, I will probably just walk around town and see what it has to offer. It's been awhile since I have been to Rainfront, and I don't really remember much about the town."

((Enzu's Energy Before Roll: 15 [+1 from new page, +1 from leveling up]))
((OH please god give me an item))
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!? - Page 4 EZgaiUA
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!?   Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 5:15 am

Akuroma nodded, "I saw this advertisement about something called the Dream Catchers. Apparently they can teach you egg moves and give you incredibly rare items through creating a dungeon within your mind," he said as he walked along. Suddenly his horn twitched and he looked over to find a growling Dandy Trimmed Furfrou facing them, ready to attack them with all it's dandiness. This would be the most dandy fight in all of dandy history.

(OH MY GOD A WILD DANDY APPEARED!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!?   Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 5:32 pm

((Enzu's Energy: 12))

Enzu heard the growl and looked over towards his source, he was confused to see the oddly shaped Furfrou in front of them, "Um... is that Furfrou's hair in the shape of  hat?" he asked. Enzu had never ran into furfrou's that had styled fur before, so he was very confused about why the dog looked so different.

((Furfrou's Move-Set: Tackle, Growl, Sand Attack, Captivate))

Last edited by Axineld on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!?   Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 5:59 pm

Akuroma nodded, "Furfrou are known to style their fur. If I remember correctly, that's called the Dandy Trim," the Ralts explained before he fired a Confuse Ray at the Furfrou, who dodged it quite easily. Akuroma frowned a little and fired another Confuse Ray, which yet again the Furfrou dodged.

"Fast, we'll have to limit it's movements by firing our attacks at it at as many angles as possible," he said, using Double team and having his copies surround the Furfrou.

(You rp him, I cba to rp the wild Dandy.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!?   Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:11 pm

The Furfrou looked around at all of the Ralts that now surrounded him, he wasn't sure which one exactly was the real one, since the mist made it difficult to determine where the clones came from. The Furfrou then decided to take a guess at Akuroma's direction, turned to face away from his guess, and started to kick of dirt towards the clones.

Enzu decided that since the best way for him to hit such a fast pokemon, it would be best to get in close where it would be more difficult for him to dodge attacks. Enzu then began to charge up a Fury Cutter while the Furfrou was kicking up dirt at Akuroma.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!?   Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:15 am

The copy disappeared when the dirt from the Sand Attack hit it. Akuroma himself had disappeared into the mist and was about to fire a Confuse Ray at the Furfrou. However, Enzu looked like he was about to get close to the canine, and Akuroma couldn't risk a confused Enzu. Instead, the Ralts switched to a Confusion attack and began to hold the Furfrou still for the Pawniard to attack it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!?   Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:06 pm

Once Enzu saw that the Furfrou had a blue glow around its body, indicating that Akuroma was holding it in place with his Confusion, Enzu took the opportunity to strike. Enzu quickly struck the Dandy dog with his Fury Cutter twice, with the attacks power rising with each blow. All the while the Furfrou was shouting out in pain from the attacks. Enzu then jumped away from the Furfou with his his Fury Cutter still active, he wanted to see what would happen next, either with Akuroma or the Furfrou.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!? - Page 4 EaYCu7Z
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!?   Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:58 pm

After Enzu jumped back, Akuroma lifted the Furfrou up off the ground a bit. He held the dandy doggy up there for a minute before slamming it down on the ground, a TM Solarbeam flying out of it's fur and towards Enzu. Akuroma held the Furfrou there for a second before releasing it from his Confusion attack. His clones disappeared as he walked up to Enzu, "Ready to carry on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!?   Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:04 pm

Enzu bent down to pick up the TM that had flown out of the Furfou's fur, "Yea I guess so," Enzu said, "It looks like it dropped a TM from its fur." Enzu then began to walk over to Akuroma, "I think that it says Solarbeam on it, but its kind of dirty so I can't make out exactly what it says." It had been awhile since Enzu had ever seen a TM, he had seen a few during his travels, but never actually used one. That was mostly because he wasn't able to learn any of the moves he taught, and this time was no different then the others.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!?   Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:12 pm

Akuroma dusted off the TM, "Yeah, this is a Solarbeam TM. I think the new dojo in Grassveil ran out of these not too long ago," he said before he gave the TM back and began to climb the hill again. It wasn't long before the two reached the top of the hill. Akuroma looked around them.

"Well, this wasn't exactly a walk in the park, but I doubt Black Mist Mountain will be this easy. Let's head to Rainfront and prepare for Cattail Marsh tomorrow," the Ralts said, getting a toothy grin, "I have to say, exploring has become quite fun. It's certainly more fun to explore places other than Shadowhue Forest or Pecha Forest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!?   Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:21 pm

"Oh okay," Enzu said when Akuroma mentioned the new dojo. Enu hadn't talked to Violet since the day he returned to Grassveil. So he was going to make sure to remember that he should bring his new TM by her so that he could also see the new dojo for himself.

Once they reached the top of the hill, Enzu looked around at the view from their current position. Even though a good majority of it was covered by fog, Enzu could still make out what he was pretty sure was the ocean. Maybe while he was in Rainfront Town he would go take a walk or run on the beach. "Sounds like a plan," Enzu said, "Because I don't know about you, but I could really use some resting time before going out on another expedition." Enzu then thought about the purpose for all of his training. he wanted to be able to concur Black Mist Mountain in his own way, and to do that he would need to train, and he was glad that he had Akuroma with him to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!?   Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Climbing the Hill! The Ralts and the Pawniard training for Black Mist Mountain!?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4