Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A bit dazed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

A bit dazed  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

A never ending paradox circled over and over again as a small young brown furred creature hurdled through the forest. Her fur was pressed down against the surging wind; her cream colored main shot pressure through her belly. The worst part of the whole episode was her tail dragging a weight almost the amount of her front body: it dangled in back creating another obstacle as she continued rushing onwards. Her paws were beginning to get numb from the urban terrain and her belly was beginning to ache with exhaustion. The only thing that kept her repelled from stopping was the heavy sounds of movement coming from behind. They had sharp teeth and varied in height--all much larger than their victim--chasing the poor Pokémon down with a malicious intent.

The brown furred Pokémon began to pant heavier and heavier as she continued onward through the rough terrain. It was a deep jungle-like woods with large manifesting plants; it was as if the whole forest was a tangible reality. But despite the uncanny, the poor critter was unaware that this was all occurring her vast imagination. water... she barely muttered under her breath. "Water!"

A sudden jolt of panic shook the Pokémon awake from her seemly endless nightmare. The forest had transformed into a large warm room with nature looking furniture and walls decorated with pictures of all sorts. She was down on couch that seemed to look a lot like a tree stump--or branch. It was hard for her to tell due to her dazed mind and vivid memory.

OOC: Dusk doesn't know where she is. I ended her history with her passed out in a forest (Due to a dehydration disorder) and an exploration team had found her and brought her back to regain her energy in the guild. She's a wanderer/adventurer so depending on how the roleplay goes I'll decide what to do with her: that's why she doesn't have a particular plot in the character discussions, it's more of just roleplay what you want with her for now till it is discovered how she will be affiliated. Right now she's just recovering in the guild.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:27 pm

Jak
Jak looked at sova, Seeing that sova wasn't entirely sure what he was like when he blacked out. However, everything he said, matches what he expected. Then stating that he should be thankful, as Jak probably wouldn't had want to see it.

Jak simply nodded, showing he acknowledged his statement. Jak then thought back on the comments about the nightmares. "Sova, what about the nightmares.. Have you, interacted with him in them.." Jak asked Sova.

Joey
The little pichu yawned once more, "But, as a guest. *Yawns* you need to have a guide with you." Joey stated as he still remained quite tired.

((Running out of dialog for Joey ATM XD))
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:30 pm

Sova hesitated to reply to the charmeleon's most recent question. "....Yes. His name's S.S. and he hates me.... That's all I really know. He controls the dreams.... so I can't do much.", he answered, being a bit vague on purpose this time.
He knew the details, he could remember the dreams. He just didn't want to talk about them. They were why he stayed awake as much as he could, so he DIDN'T have to think about them.

Dusk rubbed one of her eyes with a paw. "I'm not gonna go anywhere, don't worry. Besides.... I wouldn't be able to get past them even if I tried.", she assured.
She didn't want Joey to have to stay up because of her. Honestly, though, she would have preferred getting some more sleep. But it seemed rude to just fall asleep in someone's room and she couldn't go back to the foyer without dragging Joey with her and disturbing the two who were having a private talk.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:39 pm

Jak
Jak continued to listen to what Sova had to say about S.S, It wasn't much to know though it seemed, unless he was hiding something, Which Jak did not suspect at all. Jak just thought that Sova really didn't know too much about him other then he hated Sova and controled the nightmares. Which didn't sound to pleasant to be going through.

"Hmm, I know you don't like sympathy, or atleast from what you said earlier. But I do feel bad you have to go through this. If you ever do need anything. I am here for you if you need it.." Jak said expressing his willingness to help him if he ever needed it.

"Also, I don't think it is a good idea to tell Joey this if you ever plan to.. He... Is still a child and might become scared..." Jak said to Sova as he turned towards the window once more as the sound of the wind seemed to change to the better. "Seems like the storm is passing..." he said as he noticed the wind seemed to die down completely, just leaving the rain.

Joey
Joey noticed that the eevee might also be tired. "Tired also?" Joey asked Dusk. He figured if she was also tired, maybe they both could rest for a bit until Sova and Jak came back. "There are two other beds in here if you would like to rest also." Joey stated pointing to both beds.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:13 pm

Sova listened to the charmeleon's kind response, not really feeling any better, but not feeling any worse due to it. He nodded at the mention of not telling Joey; he didn't plan to. Nearly no one knew anything about him, because he knew it was for the best. The comment about the storm passing prompted him to look out the window himself. He paused a moment before replying, "....It never really passes."
Of course, there was an underlying meaning to his statement; that trouble, negativity and "bad things" never seemed to stop. However, he was unsure of whether or not Jak would understand.

Dusk walked over to one of the beds, but stopped and looked back at Joey. "You sure it's alright?", she asked for the sake of double-checking.
She wanted to be polite and she didn't know if there was possibly a rule against it or something. If there was was, how would she know? She just kind of woke up here after passing out in a meadow.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:24 am

Jak
As Jak heard Sova's comment, he sighed and looked down. "...No, It never does..." Jak said as he turned towards Sova. "We just have to push through it." he said as he glanced towards the direction of the member quarters. "There is always a constant reminder, when you think things do pass."

Joey
Joey nodded at her question. "Yea, it is no different then the other room you were in when Sova brought you here. Maybe except it was a little closer to the stairs." Joey said as he remained in his spot.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Currently, as the storm had been passing. The rain continued on. It had already started becoming darker, as the night started to approach. It was a little past sunset by this time. The day just seemed to pass by pretty fast some could guess.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:26 am

"You get the chance to think things pass?", Sova questioned to the charmeleon. "Lucky.", he stated, implying he never got short breaks from "the storm" they were talking about. Honestly, it wasn't far off. Most could at least sleep to get away from their problems. Sleeping made them worse for him, but staying up made them worse too because he would become exhausted and irritable. It was a lose-lose situation.

"Least I know my parents are dead. You don't know if.... Well, I assume I was right when I said it was a girl. You don't know what's become of her, do you?", he questioned.

Dusk shrugged as she laid down on the bed. "The foyer was nothing like this.... First off, it was prettier.", she joked with a slight giggle. "But this bed's comfy. Teams sleep here? So.... Sova's team sleep in one of these rooms?", she questioned, not knowing Sova's team had been just himself for a long time.
She considered how if she joined the guild, maybe she'd get one of these rooms. It was certainly nice. She didn't know if all teams got one, though. Plus, she'd have to find a team to join.... or make one with just her, but that seemed lonely.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:10 am

Jak
Jak looked towards sova, Jak didn't respond as it seemed he felt it would make him feel bad. Jak did get breaks, but lately... He has not been getting them. Every day becoming a little more emotional when he thought about his lost friend.

Jak nodded as he stated he is assuming that he was correct about a girl. "No, I do not know what has become of her. It was as if she disappeared off the face of the planet..." he said looking down. "At first, I didn't worry about her because she is very strong. And yes, as funny as it sounds... She has helped me to become stronger." he said.

Joey
Joey looked towards the eevee, "Sova's team? Oh, umm... He currently is the only member of his team... But yes, Usually each room is assigned a team. Depending on the members of each team, it can be split into two rooms." Joey stated, He then began to think about Sova once more... 'I still don't understand why he is alone on his team...' Joey thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:54 am

Sova looked disappointed for a moment, as if he was upset to hear the charmeleon didn't know what'd happened. Partly because he'd hoped he could relate and feel less alone.... and partly because he knew the uncertainty could be very bad. "I hope you at least get to keep that hope. The feeling when it's taken away.... I don't think I'd wish it on anyone.", he said rather quietly as he really didn't want to admit to something like this.
Yet, despite not wanting to, he felt an urge to. He'd decided that since he'd said so much.... there was no use being secretive at this point.

"Huh....", Dusk wondered out loud as she began to fade to sleep on the bed.
"I wonder why he's alone.... I dunno.... maybe he just doesn't like anyone....?", she questioned a bit quietly. As she began to lose her clear thinking abilities due to the bed coaxing her into sleep, she muttered one last bit. "I wonder if he'd like me, then...."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 8:18 am

Jak
Jak looked at the Glaceon once more as he stated they hoped that Jak could keep his hope. Sova also stated that the feeling of it being taken away... is something he wouldn't wish upon others.

"It is hard to keep hope... Especially when one is gone for so long." Jak said, not entirely sure what else there was to say. "...It feels worse then losing my home... And I don't know why." he said as a tear began to form in his eyes. Quickly wiping it away.

Jak turned back towards the ice type. "I can't imagine how it felt... What you have gone through... Especially if this feels this bad..." Jak stated.

Joey
Joey was starting to fall asleep, he couldn't exactly fight it much longer to stay up and talk with the eevee named Dusk.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 9:26 pm

Sova merely shrugged at the sympathy.  "Maybe you'll be able to let go slowly.... instead of being forced to all at once.  But if not.... just hope you never have to find out how it feels.", he replied in a rather cold tone, clearly sympathizing yet not sounding like it.
He wasn't interested in giving the charmeleon more chances to reply with his sympathy, so he immediately spoke up once more.  "We should get back down to Joey's room.  Those two are both hurt, after all, so we shouldn't leave them alone too long.", he suggested as he turned and began walking towards the stairs to the main room.

Dusk yawned one more time before drifting off into a dreamless sleep.  She hadn't even been awake very long, but she'd had a stressful past few days.  Actually, the past few days were mostly just her being passed out, but before that.... it wasn't fun for her.  The difficulty of her journey had pretty much completely drained her.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 9:34 pm

Jak
Jak nodded at the Glaceon's statement about letting go slowly.
Sova also stated that he hoped that Jak would never have to find out how it feels to have it forced all at once.

Then Sova said that they should go to Joey's room. Since they were both hurt, they shouldn't leave them alone for too long. "Yea... Let's go back." Jak said in a somewhat plain tone. His tone still had a hint of sadness to it, however small it was.

Joey
Joey seemed to have fallen completely asleep. He usually would have to sleep almost an entire day to recover from such an incident. Having woken up a bit afterwords. It took more out of him, having him have to rest even more. It was something he should not had really done, but no one would stop him. He had to make sure Jak was alright earlier.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:05 pm

Sova walked down the short flight of stairs, immediately heading towards the second floor. He calmly walked down the second flight of stairs and turned towards the team rooms, stopping at Joey's. When he didn't hear anything, he got worried for a moment.... but then he peeked into see the two.... sleeping. What a relief, instead of getting in trouble or getting hurt worse, they'd just went to sleep. "Hey, look at this.", he said in a quiet voice as he glanced back at Jak.

Dusk laid there, able to sleep well now since she was no longer severely dehydrated. The comfy bed also helped, of course. She wasn't having any dreams and honestly, that was probably a good thing. She likely wouldn't have had anything good to dream about at this moment, given her recent life.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:13 pm

Jak
Jak followed the glaceon through the halls of the guild, down through 2 seperate flights of stairs and towards the team rooms. Once they reached Joey's room. Jak didn't hear anything from where he was. Sova had just went to listen what was going on, also hearing nothing.

Sova then took a peek inside the room. Sova must of saw something of interest as he told Jak to take a look. Jak came over quietly towards the door and peeked inside. He saw the two sleeping in two different beds. Seeming they had not gotten in trouble as him and Sova were talking.

Jak smiled as he saw this, knowing his friend was safe in the guild. He then stepped back away from the door and looked at sova. Wondering what he should do next, as he can't go back to his house in the rain. It would be a bit painful, and possibly deadly if he goes in it when it is heavy.

Joey
Joey had been breathing slowly as he was sleeping. Typical sleeping behavior of most pokemon. Joey remained very still as he slept. Currently not having any dreams of his own, as it was too early in the night for them to muster in his head. The sleeping pichu just looked so peaceful there. The rain just outside the window and the now very distant lightning flickers in the night. The thunder was no longer audible now.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:37 am

Sova leaned against the entrance as he looked into the room. For a moment, he actually felt.... a bit of peace. Maybe because all of the annoyances around him had stopped talking. But no, that couldn't be the reason why. He often secluded himself to complete silence. That never really helped. Maybe it was just seeing others so content. But.... he would have thought that would only make him feel jealous. Regardless of whether or not he could comprehend it, it was a good feeling.

"Overall, I guess today wasn't too bad. Could'a been worse.", he idly commented to the charmeleon as he watched the other two sleep, thinking about the events of the day.
Joey was a member of the guild, not his responsibility. Dusk, though.... What was he going to do with the eevee? She seemed too young to be out in the wilderness alone and she clearly wasn't feral. She obviously wasn't too good at taking care of her self either, considering she likely would have died if he hadn't found her. This meant to him that this eevee was likely either an orphan or a runaway, which made him feel he couldn't just let her go. Still, he couldn't let her join his team in good conscience considering that Guild work could be very dangerous and she couldn't stay in the guild for ever.

Dusk laid on the nice bed, out like a light. The difficulties of her recent days seemed to matter less now. All that mattered was getting rest. Then again, she wasn't awake to protest, so of course that was all that mattered to her at the moment. If she was awake, she would have wanted to ask Sova some questions in light of new information, but she wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:00 am

Jak
Jak looked towards the the end of the hallway, where a window resided. Still hearing the sound of the rain. Jak then heard Sova state that, overall... The day was't too bad. Jak let out a light smile. "You are right... I am sure there was a chance it could of been worse. Probably because of me that is..." Jak said as he turned back and leaned against the wall slightly. One thought currently was going through his mind. What was he going to do for tonight. He could not get home tonight due to the rain. He also didn't feel right for asking for shelter, however he probably had no choice at the moment.

Jak let out a heavy sigh, "I don't like to ask this... But is there a Place I can stay for the night. I can't get home in this rain. Not when it is this heavy that is..." Jak asked Sova as he turned towards him.

Joey
Joey remained sleeping. Letting the night roll on by, completely unaware of the conversation just outside his room in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A bit dazed
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild-
Jump to: