Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A bit dazed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

A bit dazed  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

A never ending paradox circled over and over again as a small young brown furred creature hurdled through the forest. Her fur was pressed down against the surging wind; her cream colored main shot pressure through her belly. The worst part of the whole episode was her tail dragging a weight almost the amount of her front body: it dangled in back creating another obstacle as she continued rushing onwards. Her paws were beginning to get numb from the urban terrain and her belly was beginning to ache with exhaustion. The only thing that kept her repelled from stopping was the heavy sounds of movement coming from behind. They had sharp teeth and varied in height--all much larger than their victim--chasing the poor Pokémon down with a malicious intent.

The brown furred Pokémon began to pant heavier and heavier as she continued onward through the rough terrain. It was a deep jungle-like woods with large manifesting plants; it was as if the whole forest was a tangible reality. But despite the uncanny, the poor critter was unaware that this was all occurring her vast imagination. water... she barely muttered under her breath. "Water!"

A sudden jolt of panic shook the Pokémon awake from her seemly endless nightmare. The forest had transformed into a large warm room with nature looking furniture and walls decorated with pictures of all sorts. She was down on couch that seemed to look a lot like a tree stump--or branch. It was hard for her to tell due to her dazed mind and vivid memory.

OOC: Dusk doesn't know where she is. I ended her history with her passed out in a forest (Due to a dehydration disorder) and an exploration team had found her and brought her back to regain her energy in the guild. She's a wanderer/adventurer so depending on how the roleplay goes I'll decide what to do with her: that's why she doesn't have a particular plot in the character discussions, it's more of just roleplay what you want with her for now till it is discovered how she will be affiliated. Right now she's just recovering in the guild.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 6:10 pm

Joey
Joey waited alongside the Eevee as she seemed a bit impatient with the Glaceon known as Sova. "Not going to work with him, He will take his time if he wants." he said with a slight sigh. He knew she felt the need to get going as fast as possible. However, when one wants to take it slow. It is best to allow them that privilege.

"The storm is a minute or two away, I guess we don't need to rush." he said to the Eevee with a slight smile. He was happy to find another person that enjoyed storms.

Meanwhile at the entrance

Jak
"Great, stuck here from the rain.. Might as well go say hi to Sparks while I am here." Jak said with mild annoyance. He was not as annoyed as it gave him a good chance to see if Joey was still there to say hello.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 7:29 pm

"See?", Sova chimed in. "He gets it." In truth, he was a bit disappointed that the other two hadn't continued running along ahead of him, but that couldn't be helped now. At least he enjoyed the space while he had it.

"Well I don't....", Dusk huffed. How could someone be so nonchalant about burdening others like that? Surely he could run, or at the very least walk faster. If an exhausted eevee could run, surely a glaceon in perfect health could run.

Sova sighed as he continued walking at his own slow pace. "Look, even if I decided to actually try to get there fast, I'd just end up waiting for you two instead. At least this way you guys get to be the ones taking breaks.", he explained, though he didn't really seem to be taking his own explanation very seriously. That was because he wasn't. He wasn't particularly interested in seriously trying to defend himself.

"Fine then, come on, he'll make it eventually!", Dusk commented to Joey before starting off towards the stairs to the foyer.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 8:02 pm

Joey + Jak
Joey looked towards Sova then back at the Eevee named Dusk. He shrugged as he followed the Eevee. At some point he took the lead so he can show her to the entrance of the guild. You could now clearly hear a rumble in the distance.

"We are almost to the entrance, it is just around this corner over here!" Jak stated excitedly as he ran. He was too excited to go out in the storm until he ran straight into a figure in the doorway.

"Hey, running off into the storms again? " A voice stated. The Pichu looked up and day Jak standing in front of him. The Pichu smiled, " Jak! You came to visit." The pichu said excitedly. Now he had to things to enjoy today. Being with his best friend and a good storm to frolic in.

"One could say that. " Jak started with a smile as he glanced towards his tail. The Pichu didn't quite get the hint. Jak just remained there with a smile. He then noticed the Eevee who was behind Joey. "New friend? " Jak glanced towards Joey with a smile. " Hello, My name's Jak, and you are? "
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 8:14 pm

Dusk halted when the pichu ran into a charmelion. For a moment, she was worried perhaps the big orange lizard was hostile, but she reminded her self that this was a guild. She couldn't believe someone threatening could possibly get into a guild. Then the two talking confirmed that the charmelion was not only friendly, but apparently a friend of Joey. He introduced himself as Jak and she happily replied, "I'm Dusk, hi."

Sova continued his casually-paced walk, not worried about getting there any time fast, when he heard a bit of a commotion. He quickened his pace and reached the others within a few seconds, just in time to catch a charmeleon stating his name and asking about Dusk. Of course, she replied, but not very informatively, so he decided to help out a bit and clarify.

"I found her passed out and brought her back here. Joey's been helping me with her.", he explained.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:34 am

Jak + Joey

"I see, Well I hope you feel better then." Jak stated to the Eevee with a smile. "However I do see you are moving about alright right now." he stated with the smile still present.

"I am going to go out on the boulder over there. It seems more likely to have some action." Joey stated as he looked towards the Eevee, "Ok Sparks." Jak stated and looked towards the Eevee and the Glaceon. "I would not go too close to him during lightning storms out in the open. He loves lightning to the extreme.. I am sure he has told you though, he likes to talk about it." Jak said to the two pokemon as Joey got on top of the boulder.

Joey seemed to just stand there as the rain started to get a bit heavier.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:56 am

Dusk nodded to the charmelion's statement that she could at least move.  That was more than she could have said mere hours earlier, having been unconscious and too weak to even stand.  "Don't worry, he wouldn't let me even if I tried.", she huffed in response to the suggestion to not go near Joey as she sat down and watched the clouds. She looked up just in time to see a faint flash in the clouds from lightning, exciting her.

Sova rolled his eyes at the eevee's comment.  "Yeah, he's definitely vocal about his love of lightning.  And yes, I did tell her not to go out in the storm, so you don't need to worry about her getting near Joey and getting shocked.  Same goes for me; I don't really like storms or being electrocuted.", he explained, seeming unfazed by the eevee's clear hostility towards him.
His goal was to protect her, not to be thanked for it.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:28 pm

Jak,Joey

"Oh, no no no! What I mean is that if Joey ever does this kind of thing. It is best to not go near him even if you were able to. I didn't mean that you shouldn't go out there. However, it would be safer here if you are still recovering." He laughed slightly and returned to a semi serious tone.

"Last time someone got too close, He either lost focus or something, or the lightning didn't want to strike him directly. It caused both him and the other pokemon to be knocked out. Joey then got really Ill as a result." he stated as he looked towards Joey. He seemed a bit worried about something as he looked towards him.

~~~~~~~~~~
As Jak had responded, a wind suddenly picked up for a brief moment, then slowed down. After that had happened the rain suddenly stopped.
~~~~~~~~~~

"YAAAHHHH" Joey shouted as he shot a bolt of energy into the sky. He quickly got as low to the ground as possible after shooting the energy up to the sky. Within a few seconds a return bolt shot towards him, striking him directly. Being grounded almost perfectly the Pichu had the energy shoot through him, leaving him almost completely unscathed.

After a few minutes went by, he shot another bolt of energy into the sky. However just before he got completely grounded. Something hard hit his head, making him lose complete focus.

Very shortly little tiny white ice balls were hitting the ground all around. The bolt of energy still in the sky.

Jak noticed Joey was no longer in the position he usually was to take in lightning. He was being hit with ice and was trying to block his head from it.

"JOEY!!!!" Jak shouted as he jumped out into the falling ice, Rushing towards him.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:12 pm

"Uh-huh....", Sova idly replied to show he was at least somewhat listening to the charmelion. He was more interested in seeing this pichu take lightning bolts and make a light show. The first lightning bolt seemed to go fine, with Joey not being fried afterwards. It also made for a great lightshow. Even the glaceon who didn't have any fascination with storms was interested.

Dusk watched as the pichu sent a bolt of electricity into the sky, causing another bolt to come back down on him. She gasped as the lightning touched down, a bit surprised. She'd understood his explanation that he literally let lightning hit him. She just.... didn't expect it to be so.... real. It was definitely quite a sight.

Theen the situation turned into less of an appealing lightshow as the rain swapped out for hail. Dusk gasped as the pichu seemed to be struck wrong. She gathered from the charmelion's reaction that this was very bad and immediately bolted forward to help, but she found that something had caught her tail. She turned around to see the glaceon pinning her tail to the ground with one of his front paws, shaking his head calmly. "Let me go!"

Sova wanted nothing more than to help Joey when he saw that the pichu had been struck wrong, but it was his job to protect this eevee. He could see the eevee was planning on running out there and helping too, but he just couldn't let a weak little eevee run out into a hailstorm with a freshly overloaded lightningbolt about to come down. That was just asking for trouble. So, when Dusk tried to run, he slammed his paw down on her tail to stop her from going any further. "Sorry, can't let you out there. His friend's getting him."

"Th-then you help!", Dusk retorted.

Sova shook his head once more. "If I let my paw off your tail, you're just gonna run over there. Besides, Jak can carry Joey on his own, what would either of us be able to do to help? Wanna use your body as a hail-shield?", he explained.
He then turned his attention towards the charmeleon and shouted, "Get him out of there!", though he doubted Jak planned to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:32 pm

Jak,Joey

The bolt of energy started making its way back down, striking the little Pichu, It was completely unprepared for the energy. Taking it all in, the pichu then collapsed on the ground.

Jak reached the Little pichu and grabbed him. He then made his way under the tree next to the boulder to shield himself partially from the ice.

"Joey! You have to get rid of the energy!" he shouted in the now roaring sound from the amount of ice falling around them. Joey only shivered briefly in response, He was completely out.

Jak picked Joey back up and looked towards the others. He then looked towards the other two pokemon twice before bolting towards the entrance once more. Having the balls of ice slamming into him as he ran.

He jumped for the entrance trying to get there faster as he could no longer take the pounding of the ice. Holding onto Joey as if his life depended on it.

He slid into the wall as he made his jump, Still holding onto the Pichu. The pichu started feeling hot, Fever as he he remained still.

"Joey, don't do this again." he said softly as he opened his bag for anything metallic he could use. He had to find something to discharge the excess energy from the pichu. He didn't care if he got shocked in the process.

He couldn't find anything in his bag that was made of metal at the moment. He then looked towards the others. "I need something made of metal! Something that electricity can go through easily." he said in a frantic tone.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 9:08 pm

Sova began to actually worry as the pichu got struck with lightning, clearly not being hit how he'd wanted to be.  He watched as the charmeleon managed to get the little pichu back inside, following along once the two crossed the entrance.  Upon being asked for something metal, his first instinct was to look around the room....  EVERYTHING WAS MADE OF WOOD.  Curse Faye and her naturalistic designing preferences.

Dusk tried her best to pull her self free of the glaceon's grip, but he refused to let go of her until the other two were already inside.  Still wanting to help, she began frantically searching the room for something metallic upon request of the charmeleon.  But it seemed the glaceon found something useful first.  For a moment she was jealous that he got to be the one to deliver a metal object, since he was the jerk who didn't even want to help.  He didn't deserve any credit!  At least, that's what she thought for a moment....  Then she changed her mind upon seeing what he did next.

Sova reached a paw into a small side-pouch of his bag that he used to keep some of his money in, pulling out a coin.  These were metal.... he wasn't sure what kind of metal, but he knew they were metal  He took out another coin in his other front paw, being able to easily hold something so small even with paws.  But instead of giving the coins to the charmeleon, he simply stated, "Let me do it.  I'm guessing it's not gonna feel too good for who ever does this.  I'm used to hurting."  He was rather blunt and bitter-toned in his offer, despite having an underlying double-meaning in the last part of his statement.  Though it wasn't really an offer; he knew he could take the electricity better than the other two and he wasn't going to let them shock their selves when he could take the shock himself instead.

All he was waiting for was Jak's O.K.  Why did he even do things like this?  He tried to convince himself he didn't care about others, that he was in the guild just to look good, that he didn't want to be some hero.  Yet when it came down to it, it seemed like he could never resist doing good when emergencies arose.  Even if someone else could do it, he always felt a need to.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 9:19 pm

Jak, Joey

Jak looked at the Glaceon for a moment. He didn't want to leave Joey's side. At this point now, The little Pichu's cheeks were starting to spark on their own. He returned his focus towards the Pichu then looked at the Glaceon again.

One of the sparks form a full bolt of energy as Jak held onto the Pichu. He held onto his friend tightly taking the charge in. Being somewhat used to this level of electricity due to past pranks. It wasn't too bad, still painful.

Once the energy stopped briefly, Jak looked at the Glaceon and nodded slowly as he backed away to give him room. "Hang in there Joey..." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 9:44 pm

Sova nodded and walked slowly towards the pichu.  It wasn't exactly a long walk, only taking a few seconds, but it seemed like a lot longer with all the tension.  The coins held in his paws made clinking sounds as they tapped the ground, creating a bit of a rhythm which stopped as he reached the pichu.  He took a deep breath before placing one of his paws on one of the pichu's cheeks, knowing that was where the electricity was stored in a pichu.  Immediately, he began feeling the electricity and had to grit his teeth, but there was something wrong.  It didn't seem like nearly the shock he was expecting.  He figured maybe placing both paws on the little supercharged battery would help, that maybe it would just absorb twice as much....  Or maybe the pichu's cheeks were like positive and negative poles....

Either way, it worked.  Electricity flooded into the two coins, immediately electrocuting him.  Due to the coins being tiny, they didn't exactly retain much electricity, so it was all going into him very fast.  A few ripples of electricity crossed parts of his body here and there, showing it was working.  He gritted his teeth even harder and shut his eyes in the pain, refusing to scream or give up.  "Rrrrh.... aaaah....", he moaned in a pained voice, not being able to keep himself completely silent.  It seemed like a very long time and in reality, it was; a few minutes.  It seemed never-ending.  He began to light up more and more as more electricity transferred from the pichu into himself, the pain only getting worse.  But he wasn't going to scream or let go, not when he'd claimed he could do this.  When the seemingly endless flood of electricity finally stopped, he let his front paws fall to the ground, dropping the coins in the process.

Finally, he could breathe again and he was taking this liberty.  He breathed deeply and shakily, as if he was out of breath.  He kind of wanted to collapse, but he held himself up and opened his eyes, still gritting his teeth as the pain was lingering.  He wanted to make some remark about how "easy" it'd been, but.... not right now.  He needed a moment.

Dusk watched in astonishment as the glaceon offered to take on the electricity.... and actually did it! He'd seemed so mean, she was astounded he was willing to do something that looked so painful for someone he didn't seem to be overly close to. She could actually see electricity running through the glaceon, it looked so very painful. He looked like he was in pain too, despite barely making any noise other than something akin to grunting or moaning. She actually felt kind of bad for him now.... and for being so difficult with him.

When the glaceon finally released the pichu, Dusk expected him to fall over. He looked like he was going to and she thought she would have definitely passed out in his situation, but instead, he planted his paws firmly on the ground, shaking slightly occasionally as he did his best to keep his breathing regulated. His fur was also sticking up, which the eevee found to make him look kind of funny. Maybe if the situation wasn't so serious, she would have laughed. But she couldn't find the desire to laugh here even if she'd wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:07 pm

Jak, Joey
With the excess energy now completely drawn from the little pichu, his fever started to lower slowly. Jak walked up and picked Joey up. He turned towards Sova and nodded in appreciation. Although he felt really bad for the Glaceon as it really did look painful. He never realized that each time he has ever had to do that, it was not as bad because Joey managed to discharge some of it before becoming ill. When he doesn't remove any of it, it was a lot of energy.

"Can you lead me to were he rests? He is going to need some sleep after that.." he stated as he looked back towards the still hail spitting storm. He no longer looked as worried but still had a frown on his face.

This was one reason he didn't like to have Joey out in storms. If something distracts him too much, THIS could happen.

Joey slowly stirred as he was held, Eventually Joey grabbed onto Jak in return as he was being held. Although it wasn't to strong of a grab, Joey seemed completely exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:23 pm

Sova knew he was the only currently conscious one of the group who knew the way around the guild, so he he turned and walked down the steps of the foyer into the main room. "Come on.", he hoarsely requested before continuing to walk, in the direction of the stairs to the next sub-floor.
He wished he could just run out into the hail, as his ability allowed him to absorb hail to heal himself, but Joey needed a bed.... Besides, he could handle this.

Dusk waited for the charmeleon carrying the pichu to move before following. She didn't want to leave them behind. It seemed appropriate since Joey had previously waited for them to catch up before moving, even though he wasn't currently awake to appreciate the gesture.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:06 pm

Jak, Joey

Jak took a few steps towards the direction Sova went, he turned around real quick to see a bolt of lightning streak across the sky. 'Why must you love these storms to this point...' Jak thought to himself silently. He turned back around and continued to follow the Glaveon to Joey's room.
He was very glad of Glaceon's willingness to show him to Joey's room

He knew from the amount of time and the amount of electricity he saw. The glaceon had to have been tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A bit dazed
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild-
Jump to: