Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A bit dazed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

A bit dazed  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

A never ending paradox circled over and over again as a small young brown furred creature hurdled through the forest. Her fur was pressed down against the surging wind; her cream colored main shot pressure through her belly. The worst part of the whole episode was her tail dragging a weight almost the amount of her front body: it dangled in back creating another obstacle as she continued rushing onwards. Her paws were beginning to get numb from the urban terrain and her belly was beginning to ache with exhaustion. The only thing that kept her repelled from stopping was the heavy sounds of movement coming from behind. They had sharp teeth and varied in height--all much larger than their victim--chasing the poor Pokémon down with a malicious intent.

The brown furred Pokémon began to pant heavier and heavier as she continued onward through the rough terrain. It was a deep jungle-like woods with large manifesting plants; it was as if the whole forest was a tangible reality. But despite the uncanny, the poor critter was unaware that this was all occurring her vast imagination. water... she barely muttered under her breath. "Water!"

A sudden jolt of panic shook the Pokémon awake from her seemly endless nightmare. The forest had transformed into a large warm room with nature looking furniture and walls decorated with pictures of all sorts. She was down on couch that seemed to look a lot like a tree stump--or branch. It was hard for her to tell due to her dazed mind and vivid memory.

OOC: Dusk doesn't know where she is. I ended her history with her passed out in a forest (Due to a dehydration disorder) and an exploration team had found her and brought her back to regain her energy in the guild. She's a wanderer/adventurer so depending on how the roleplay goes I'll decide what to do with her: that's why she doesn't have a particular plot in the character discussions, it's more of just roleplay what you want with her for now till it is discovered how she will be affiliated. Right now she's just recovering in the guild.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 8:25 am

Dusk fell silent for a moment. So she'd managed to get all the way from Rainfront to Grassveil.... and in its guild, at that. Maybe she could join the guild and get stronger. Strong enough to protect her self.... and maybe others. But that wasn't something she needed to think about right this second. Right now she just wanted to relax for a moment, maybe get to know these two presumed guild members.

Sova took note of the dark clouds as well. "Oh, looks like rain. Joy.", he sarcastically commented. Rain wasn't exactly the most fun time in the world for him. It wasn't a huge burden either, just a minor annoyance really.

"Of course.... It couldn't do that a few days ago.", Dusk replied bitterly. Rain just a few days earlier would have given her something to drink, so she wouldn't have almost died and had to be rescued.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 5:29 pm

Joey

Joey looked towards Sova and then back to the window. "Yea, it does look like it is going to rain. " Joey agreed with Sova. He then turned towards the Eevee as it made its comment about the impending rain.

The Pichu's ears perked up as he heard something in the distance. Or was most likely inaudible to the others. There was an extremely feint rumbling.

Thunder, far in the distance. Joey promptly rain towards the window. Climbing up to our and leaning in it with his paws, looking outside at the clouds.

He quickly got excited as he knew right away that there was possibly a storm coming along with the rain.

He ran on all four paws towards Sova and slid to a stop in front of the two Pokemon.

"I'll be right back!" he said excitedly. He had a couple sparks flying off his cheeks as he bolted off towards the outside.

Her wanted to go out in the wind to see if he sensed the energy that some storms gave off in the wind from its lightning.

As he got outside the presence of energy was feint, but promising to the Pichu. He charged up from being excited for the storm. He then ran back towards the mess hall running around all the tables. "There's going to be a thunderstorm! There's going to be a thunderstorm!!" he said in apparent excitement.

Sparks were clearly popping off his cheeks from his over excitement.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:11 am

(Glaceon's ears are bigger than Pichu's and foxes hear better than mice. I'unno bout the sound being inaudible to the others.)

Sova had heard the sound of thunder as well, actually more clearly than the pichu had due to his better hearing. He waved a paw as the pichu ran off, figuring it had to do with the approaching storm.

Dusk, however, was far too exhausted to notice something so faint as distant thunder. "Where's he going?", she questioned.

"Looks like he's heading outside, probably because of the storm.", the glaceon replied.

Dusk tilted her head in confusion. "Huh? Storm? I thought it was just rain."

Sova glanced over at the eevee as the pichu left his vision. "You can't hear the thunder?", Sova asked, a bit worried.

"O-oh.... There's thunder? I guess I'm a little worse off than I thought.", Dusk replied, a bit quieter than before. She was a bit worried now, knowing her hearing wasn't quite as good as it should have been. Then the pichu came back, making a big deal about the oncoming storm and confirming the glaceon's suspicions.

"Yep, I heard. You really like storms, huh?", Sova replied to the ecstatic pichu. Storms weren't overly fantastic to him, but apparently Joey felt very differently.

Dusk remained silent, a bit surprised by the pichu's thrill over an oncoming storm. She didn't really know how to respond.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:18 am

Joey
Joey nodded the moment he stated that he must really like storms. "I love them. I love the power they give off. I love the feel of it." he stated as he waited for the storm to get closer. He then ran towards the window again to watch as the storm got closer. "I learned how to ground the lightning somewhat... However, it can be painful if I make a slight mistake.. I don't exactly have what some call, a lightning rod ability." he stated with a smile. He didn't care if he had such an ability. He liked the feeling of the lightning coursing around him as it went into the ground. Pain or no pain, it was sort of an addiction.

Joey probably sounded a bit crazy about the fact that he didn't care about the pain it can cause.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:38 am

Sova didn't seem phased in the slightest by the pichu's admittance of having an odd pleasure in being electrocuted. In truth, he wasn't really shocked or surprised. He had his own interesting likes and dislikes, as most did. Well, perhaps most were a bit more tame.... but at the very least, he definitely wasn't in a place to judge others for what they liked. His likes were.... less than normal. "Gotta say, I don't find being shocked to be particularly pleasant, but to each their own.", he replied.

Dusk found the idea to be much more surprising. She could understand an electric type liking lightning if they had Lightning Rod or Volt Absorb, but how could someone even stand lightning without one of those abilities? Even if they were an Electric-type with a resistance to electricity, it still seemed to her like it would hurt.... But if the pichu wanted to electrocute himself, she wouldn't try to stop him. It wasn't her place.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:08 am

Joey
Joey looked towards Sova, "Yea." he said with a slight chuckle. "I wouldn't think you would find it pleasant. If I do make a mistake though during it. As I said, the slightest mistake can result in.. a pretty painful experience or me getting really really sick..." he said with a slight giggle when he mentioned that he was sure they that Sova wouldn't find it very pleasant.

Joey then turned towards the window once more. Keeping an eye on the storms progress to see if it was actually going to hit them.

"I went outside to see if the storm was heading this way.. It feels like it is." he stated as he continued to watch it starting to drizzle.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:22 pm

Sova listened intently to the pichu's explanation. It certainly sounded like it could be dangerous, but who was he to judge someone for doing something dangerous? He did pretty much nothing but idiotic, dangerous things. At least Joey had a typing resistance. That probably made the lightning easier to take. "Looks like it's coming this way too. I'm guessing that means you're gonna go try to get your self electrocuted, buut this is probably gonna be an indoor day for me since I've got someone to look after now and I don't really have anything else to do right now. Aaand of course she's gonna be staying here too.", he looked over to the eevee when he mentioned her.

Dusk listened to the others speak, not interested in adding anything to the conversation. Until, that is, she was brought up. "It doesn't sound like you're giving me a choice.", she responded.

Sova gave the eevee a deceptively warm and cheery smile before replying, "That's because I'm not. You're in no condition to be frolicking in a thunderstorm and if I let you, it's my fault if you get hurt more or die."

"I can take care of my self....", the eevee retorted.

"Oh yeah, that's worked out well so far.", the glaceon sarcastically replied.

Dusk glared at the glaceon, quickly becoming agitated with his behavior. If she wanted to leave, she could. She would have been FINE if he hadn't helped her and she would still be fine if she left. He didn't know what he was talking about!
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:24 pm

Joey
Joey smiled as he saw a bolt of lightning streak across the sky. He then turned towards the other two that were in the mess hall when Sova stated that it looked like it was coming this way. "I might, I don't like to call it electrocution unless I am actually being hurt badly from it." he stated as he looked through the window once more.

He then heard the Eevee then stated that Sova wasn't really giving her a choice in going outside. Sova then stated that she wasn't in any condition to go outside. She then retorted about being able to take care of herself.

The little pichu didn't exactly want to get too involved in the mini argument but... He was a bit curious about the reason for her wanting to go outside if she really did want to.

"Um, Dusk.. Do you like storms too?" The little pichu decided to ask. It seemed like she was interested in going outside for a moment when he heard them speaking.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:17 pm

Dusk took her attention away from the glaceon for a moment as she was asked a question. "Yes, as a matter of fact, I do.", she replied. It wasn't a lie, she loved storms. Though.... she didn't actually want to go outside when she was still so weak. She just didn't want to feel like she was being FORCED to stay indoors.

"Well, you can wait until you're not crippled to go run around in a storm.", Sova immediately commented. He really didn't plan to let this eevee out when a storm was so close.

"I'm not crippled.", the eevee insisted.

Sova sighed before replying, "Just take it easy for a while. You're already in a bad condition, you don't wanna make it worse."

Dusk fell silent at this point. She didn't really feel like she was being DEMANDED to stay any more, so she lost the urge to argue. Besides, she didn't really even want to go anywhere like this. Resting seemed like a pretty good idea.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:00 pm

Joey
Joey noticed how Dusk acted, it seemed she didn't want to be told what to do or something. Joey ran over to the table from the window and got up onto the bench.

"Hey Sova, It wouldn't be bad to bring her to the entrance to watch the storm would it? The pichu asked Sova. It would be save at the entrance, or at least should be safe. He didn't want her to miss out on a storm is she really liked them.

"There is no harm is bringing her there for a portion of the storm. Would it?" he asked Sova.

He had a smile as he looked towards Dusk.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 4:10 am

Sova pondered the pichu's suggestion for a moment before replying. "I guess that'd be fine, as long as she doesn't go running around through town in a storm in her condition.", he agreed with a nod, not bothering to talk quietly.
He didn't see any problems with letting the eevee look at the storm, as long as she didn't go out in it. He wanted her to stay inside, not stay in one place indefinitely.

Dusk's ears perked up as she overheard the conversation. "Yeah, that sounds nice!", she agreed. She didn't actually want to run around in a storm right now, or do any running at all at the moment, but just watching the storm seemed nice.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 4:20 am

Joey
Joey smiled as the Eevee seemed to perk up. "Great, The storm should be here pretty soon. The energy is feeling stronger." he said with his excitement building up. Joey looked towards the doorway, He was ready to go bolt outside but he didn't want to leave them behind.

"Shall we head towards the entrance? Or do you want to head there a little later in the storm?" Joey asked both Sova and Dusk. He did want to head out there right away though.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:45 am

Dusk decided to speak up before the glaceon could say anything else to ruin her mood. "Lets go now!", she said with a smile as she hopped off of her seat. She'd forgotten how much difficulty she'd had standing before, but it was a bit easier now that she'd gotten some water. She still felt a bit off balance and weak, but she could walk. Besides, if she fell, the glaceon would probably just force her to lay down or something, so she had to be able to walk.

Sova shrugged before jumping down to follow the eevee. He would have preferred having a few minutes to himself, but he couldn't let this eevee out of his sight. She seemed reckless. "Guess that's that, lez go.", he said as he began walking.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 6:02 am

Joey
Joey smiled as he jumped off the bench. "Yay! The entrance is this way!" he stated as he started running towards the mess hall's exit.

There were sparks visibly popping off the Pichu's cheeks as it ran towards the exit. He was getting overly excited over the fact a storm had been coming. Joey stopped at the mess hall's doorway and waited for the others. He didn't want to leave them behind, however he also wanted to just run into the storm. It is hard enough to find where the next lightning bolt would strike. He didn't have any way to attract lightning other then to attempt to shoot bolts of energy from himself into the sky to try and lure it. It wasn't a sure fire way to get a strike.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:21 am

Dusk hurried along as fast as she could in her worn state, following the pichu. She didn't want to miss a thing. If this pichu planned to get shocked by lightning, that surely meant he had some way to bring lightning to him, so maybe she'd get to see lightning really close! She looked behind her to see the glaceon following behind, though at a slightly slower pace. He didn't seem nearly as enthused about the storm.

Sova purposely walked slowly so the other two would get far ahead of him. He wanted just a moment to breathe; pretending to like being in the guild was a pain. Though at least he'd get to get some fresh air since the other two were going out and he couldn't simply leave the eevee.

Dusk reached the doorway and stopped to wait for the glaceon. "Hurry uuuup....", she whined.

Buuut Sova just kept on taking his time. "Sorry to keep you waiting.", he said as he finally reached the entrance to the mess hall and continued walking.

"Can't you move any faster!?", Dusk questioned, getting no response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A bit dazed
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild-
Jump to: