Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A bit dazed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

A bit dazed  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

A never ending paradox circled over and over again as a small young brown furred creature hurdled through the forest. Her fur was pressed down against the surging wind; her cream colored main shot pressure through her belly. The worst part of the whole episode was her tail dragging a weight almost the amount of her front body: it dangled in back creating another obstacle as she continued rushing onwards. Her paws were beginning to get numb from the urban terrain and her belly was beginning to ache with exhaustion. The only thing that kept her repelled from stopping was the heavy sounds of movement coming from behind. They had sharp teeth and varied in height--all much larger than their victim--chasing the poor Pokémon down with a malicious intent.

The brown furred Pokémon began to pant heavier and heavier as she continued onward through the rough terrain. It was a deep jungle-like woods with large manifesting plants; it was as if the whole forest was a tangible reality. But despite the uncanny, the poor critter was unaware that this was all occurring her vast imagination. water... she barely muttered under her breath. "Water!"

A sudden jolt of panic shook the Pokémon awake from her seemly endless nightmare. The forest had transformed into a large warm room with nature looking furniture and walls decorated with pictures of all sorts. She was down on couch that seemed to look a lot like a tree stump--or branch. It was hard for her to tell due to her dazed mind and vivid memory.

OOC: Dusk doesn't know where she is. I ended her history with her passed out in a forest (Due to a dehydration disorder) and an exploration team had found her and brought her back to regain her energy in the guild. She's a wanderer/adventurer so depending on how the roleplay goes I'll decide what to do with her: that's why she doesn't have a particular plot in the character discussions, it's more of just roleplay what you want with her for now till it is discovered how she will be affiliated. Right now she's just recovering in the guild.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 6:21 am

Jak, Joey
Joey looked at Sova, "Moody.. That.. isn't like him.. He can get angry but..." the Pichu thought for a moment. The pichu then quickly ran off past Sova. "Something is bothering him.." he said as he past Sova.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jak looked towards the eevee, "It isn't him." he grumbled. He kept his back turned towards the eevee.

The pichu stayed behind in another doorway, out of view at the moment. He didn't want to interupt at the moment.

"Just, ugghh. I can't, I..." Jak studdered in an obviously upset tone.

"Jak...." Joey whispered to himself. "What is wrong...."

Jak then began walking away from the eevee once more. The pichu following behind, staying out of sight of the eevee and Charmeleon.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 6:57 am

"W-wait, if it's not him, then what is it?", Dusk questioned, eager to know what was bothering the charmeleon. Why was he so upset? If it wasn't the glaceon, what else could possibly be making him so sad?
Joey was fine, he was actually just getting up, so she knew it wasn't that. Maybe he was feeling bad because he'd been pelted by hailstones outside?

Sova couldn't help but chuckle at how the others seemed to wonder what was wrong with Jak. He crept up behind the little pichu as he made his own guess about the situation, though he didn't really care what was bothering the charmeleon. He was just wondering if he was right. "Is his "friend" a girl?", he questioned to the pichu.
His assumption was that the "friend" the charmeleon had tried to compare him to was a bit more than a friend to him and something was wrong between them. That would explain why he got upset when he mentioned her.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 6:13 pm

Jak, Joey
Joey looked at Sova, He honestly didn't hear the conversation. However, he never heard of Jak having a problem with a girl. "I, didn't hear the conversation." Joey stated, Even if Joey did know, which he doesn't. He probably wouldn't share that info without Jak's permission.

----------
Jak glanced at the eevee for a moment. It was possible to catch a glimpse some tears from her angle but not in Joey's direction. They were also too far from Joey for him to see it.

"I... Sh- .. It is nothing!" Jak stuttered then shouted as he began to run off in one direction. He wasn't heading for an exit though it seemed. It was towards the direction of the mess hall.

Joey, got the hint that something was clearly upsetting him, something that is possibly more long term then a simple injury or just feelings. Something far deeper.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:51 am

Sova chuckled under his breath at the charmeleon. Oh yeah, it was definitely a girl problem. Either that or some friend of his had died horribly or something, but that wasn't as easy to laugh about so he was hoping it was the prior. When he saw the conversation was moving along, he decided to get up and follow them. Maybe even butt in and have a little fun. He felt like having some fun right now, his day had been nothing but tasking so far, having to help others. A little bit of hindrance would be a nice change of pace.

Dusk's ears flattened when she spotted what appeared to be tears on Jak's face. He was crying? "W-wait, come on, what's-", she began, but was cut off as the glaceon rudely stepped over her and began talking over her.

"Looks like someone's having problems with a friend. Aaaaand I'm gonna guess it's a girl.", he spoke in a rather taunting tone with a bit of a smile on his face as if he was enjoying the situation.
Honestly, it was a bit nice to see someone other than him feeling bad, but most of the reason why he was enjoying it was just because they had been talking about him whilst he wasn't around.

Dusk glared at the glaceon as he spoke. "Shut up, you're so mean!", she commented, clearly not liking how he was acting and getting sick of it.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:08 am

Jak, Joey
Joey glared at sova as he heard him chuckle. However Sova started to move ahead of him towards Jak.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Jak heard the Glaceons voice. Their voice, mocking his pain. Jak turned around as Joey ran up from behind Sova. Joey heard what Sova said, If this was indeed true, or even slightly true. Joey was sure Jak was not gonna have it.

Jak glared at the Glaceon. "You think it is sooooo funny..." Jak hissed at Sova. His anger starting to build.

"Jak..." Joey seemed to say in warning. Jak completely ignored it, "How would you like it if someone you cared dearly about, went missing!" he raised his voice.

"Jak! Please just walk away!" Joey said to the charmeleon. Still being ignored at the moment.

Jak's tail was burning more fierce along with his emotions.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:24 am

Sova chuckled once more at the charmeleon's clear agitation, keeping his deceptively friendly smile up. He hadn't expected it would be this easy to get such a reaction. "Yeah Jak, walk away. You should be busy finding your lost girlfriend, after all. If she's really that important to you, that is.", he spoke, keeping his nonchalant behavior and sarcastic tone.
He would have been interested in seeing if he could get into a fight, but he didn't quite feel that starting a fight with someone in the guild of all places would be very good for his reputation. Especially not so close to the Guildmaster's room.

Dusk glared at the glaceon, not even knowing how to respond to his behavior. Being occasionally helpful definitely didn't make up for this kind of behavior. "Shut up!", she shouted at him, but he seemed to completely ignore her. Apparently, she just wasn't "fun" enough for him.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:35 am

Jak, Joey
Jak's tail flared up into a massive ball of fire. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!" he shouted.

He was on the verge of setting this glaceon straight. "Sova! Do you seriously want him to lose it?! STOP!!" Joey cried out to sova. However this was probably a bit late.

Jak just couldn't take it much longer. He built a flame and immediately fired embers towards the Glaceon's feet. Trying to show that he really means business.

"JAK! Not here! Please Not here!" Joey cried out in vain. Jak was beyond the point of listening.

((What could possibly go wrong?!))
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:42 am

Sova's smile faded and his eyelids drooped, turning his happy look into one of boredom as the charmeleon fired a warning shot of some kind. At least he sure hoped it was a warning shot, if that was the best Jak could do, he had no business acting tough. "Aim a little higher next time.", he commented as he began calmly walking towards the charmeleon.
"I'd like to at least be able to feel it a little."

Dusk backed away in response to the embers, though she knew they weren't meant for her. Then the glaceon began making her feel something a bit different from anger.... unease. He seemed to completely ignore a threat from someone with a type advantage, he didn't even care from what she could tell! Did he have a death wish or was he just psychotic??
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:56 am

Jak, Joey
Joey shook his head in disbelief. "Not good..." the Pichu started to back up.

Jak glared at the glaceon, it was clear it wanted a fight. "FINE!" he shouted as he built up a flame. This time, it was far more power into it. The flame changed from the normal golden red color to a wicked bluish white flame. Will-O-Wisp. He immediately ran straight at the Glaceon and shot the wisp off directly straight at him. If he doesn't move, it would score a direct hit to his face. Moving just their head would score a hit against their back.

As the wisp traveled he rushed towards the pokemon from behind the concealment of the flame. Preparing more embers to fire off after the glaceon's movement to evade the flames. If it didn't move, he would also fire those embers at point blank and then hit it with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:13 am

Sova laughed joyously, as if someone had just told a funny joke or done something kind for him. Finally, the charmeleon had decided to attack him. He spun out of the way of the charmeleon's path, stopping any stray flames from sticking to him and burning him as the air around him dropped well below freezing temperatures and icy spikes flash-froze onto his fur. However, for now, he only seemed interested in avoiding attacks. "You sure you wanna do this?", he questioned, still not seeming to take Jak seriously.

Dusk backed far away from the two larger pokemon as they decided to fight. She knew the glaceon had a type advantage, so she figured he was probably going to lose pretty quickly. Served him right for being such a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:29 am

Jak, Joey
Jak growled at sova at his question. "You obviously want to." he stated in anger.

Joey just watched as the scene unfolded. "I don't like seeing him this angry..." Joey said softly. "He loses control, then gets upset afterwords FOR losing control." he stated as he turned towards dusk.

Jak then waited for a sign of more movement from the pokemon. Clearly still frustrated. He seemed to be a bit more calm after responding to the glaceons question. Enough to at least speak. "Do you even realize. How much it hurts, to lose someone you really cared about.. Believe me, I have searched.. YOU don't seem to give any shit about others feelings." he said as he began to calm down somewhat. He was still angry enough to fight the glaceon if forced into it.

"You are a disgrace of a guild member. Provoking attacks, is not honorable. You should be saving others, not causing more harm." he stated as he closed his eyes and started to walk towards the exit.

Joey clearly a little shocked he managed to calm down faster then the last time he saw Jak this angry.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:52 am

Sova suppressed a giggle at the charmeleon's enraged comments. What to say? There were so many replies he could give that he knew would eat at the lizard. "Well, lets see.... My parents went missing when I was just an eevee, so I've got the whole "loved ones gone missing" thing covered. Least I got to find their frozen corpses though, I suppose. Oh, and don't forget almost dying to their murderer, that was fun. Of course, that's just one of the highlights of my life.... but I wouldn't want to bore you with all of the other details.", he replied, somehow keeping his calm and sarcastically cheery attitude up, before bolting in front of Jak and cutting him off so quickly that it was difficult for one to keep track of him with normal sight due to Ice Shard.
"I think I'm allowed to have a bit of fun every once in a while. It's not my fault I can control my temper better than you."

Dusk hesitated to reply to the pichu, her attention rather focused on the fight. Though it seemed to be less of a fight and more of Sova taunting Jak. "Maybe he'll knock some sense into that glaceon in the process, at the very least....", she finally commented.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:07 am

Jak, Joey
Jak growled in annoyance, "Fine, if you say so." he said in a clearly annoyed tone. Still angering simmering where it was before. "Fun?! You think it is fun toying with emotions!!" he practically shouted at the glaceon. "I, will never understand you." he grumbled. He was not going to get angry over the fact that he couldn't control his temper. When the fact was, He normally can, very well indeed though. The only problem was getting to a certain point where he loses his temper. When he does, he usually loses control of it.

Joey had enough of this. He shot a bolt of energy infront of Sova. "Sova! I have had enough of your games! Leave my friend alone! He doesn't want to fight! Why do you have to push him so far! He doesn't want to harm anyone he doesn't need to! JUST STOP IT!" Joey shouted at sova as he got in front of him.

Jak stood there for a moment. "Sova, How could you even enjoy this. I don't even understand.." he said after calming down after hearing Joey's voice.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:33 am

Sova opened his mouth to speak, but stopped as a bolt of electricity shot in front of him. He just kind of stared at the place it had hit for a moment, seeming disappointed. "If you guys are gonna try to threaten me, the least you could do is TRY to hit me....", he said before sighing. "Oh well. Wanna know why it's fun?", he questioned, mostly to the charmeleon.
In truth, he had a few reasons, but the biggest were that he was in a bad mood and he disliked someone trying to talk as if they knew him, especially while he wasn't around to dispute it.

Dusk backed away from the group as things escalated to more than her liking. She was content just letting them all burn each other out while she watched. Actually, maybe she'd go back into Joey's room and just wait for him there, since he seemed the most sensible. She certainly didn't want to get hit by any stray attacks out here.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:40 am

Jak, Joey
Joey looked at sova, "I am not trying to threaten you. I just want this to stop!" Joey stated in slight annoyance.

"Sova, I want to know why." Jak stated in a much more obvious calm mood. He wanted to remain this way. So he blocked out as much as possible to anything that related to the previous triggers that caused him to get upset.

Jak thought for a moment about what happened before Sova decided to go all out and about pushing buttons he shouldn't be pushing.

He then thought of one thing.
"Is it from me trying to explain your actions to dusk? Because, I know I don't know you. But, I only wanted to help her feel better." Jak stated with a sigh. "If that is the reason. Tell me now..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit dazed    A bit dazed  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A bit dazed
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild-
Jump to: