Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Searching in the Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

Searching in the Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Searching in the Forest   Searching in the Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

After a few minutes of running, Brian the Chimchar and his partner Osiris the Dratini had made it to the Pecha Forest to look for the guildmaster to make their team official. But at the moment, Brian was focusing on the forest itself. Brian had always loved seeing new places and whenever he went to a new area, he would usual spent a few minutes just starring at the environment as he was doing now. He starred at the huge trees and all of the pecha berries hung along them in awe, similar to how he was looking when he first saw Grassveil Town.

"So this is Pecha Forest. Wow, it looks so cool. Look at all of those pecha berries. I've never seen so many pecha berries in my life before. It's like an endless sea of berries in the air. Oh, this place is cool!" Brian said, somewhat overexcited about seeing the new area and all that it had to offer, forgetting what he came there to do momentarily. To find the guildmaster and make his rescue team.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Searching in the Forest   Searching in the Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:53 pm

Osiris followed after Brian, once again on high alert of his surroundings, his body slithering to keep up with Brian's speed. The first battle was alright, it made Osiris decide to think better on his choices when confronting an attack like that, the wind slowly picks up, causing the branches to sway a little bit, the silence was getting a bit uncomfortable for Osiris, not yet used to it all, Osiris was thinking of what he and Brian could talk about to pass the time as they seek out the guild master.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Searching in the Forest   Searching in the Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:08 pm

After walking silently for a bit, Brian started talking again."Hey Osiris I was thinking about something. If were gonna go to places like this again, we're probably gonna have to go through more battles and like last time, we're gonna need to work together to win. So I was thinking, what if we sparred with each other? If we spar, then we'll get to know what the other is capable of and their strengths are, making teamwork more natural. At least that what's my parents did. So what do you say." Brian said, giving another quirky smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching in the Forest   Searching in the Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:05 am

Osiris stopped slithering as Brian mentioned sparring. Osiris loved to train to get stronger, but he would usually train alone when his mother was busy.

"How would that work?" Osiris said, tilting his head the other way. "I mean, I practiced alone just to learn what I was capable of, I'm not sure if we could spar without you hurting me, I mean, I barely know many offensive attacks." Osiris, you could tell he was a little nervous about the idea of sparring, especially after seeing Brian fought.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Searching in the Forest   Searching in the Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:23 am

"Oh right, sorry. I'm just used to being around people that spar a lot. Just thought it would be a good idea, but I guess I was wrong." Brian said, feeling embarrassed and stupid for making his suggestion, especially after he promised Osiris's mom that he would protect him from harm. He then tried to think of an alternative solution.

"Well, how about instead of sparring, we just show each other our moves. We could use one of the trees around here as a target. That way, we can at least know each others attacks which will help with our teamwork somewhat." Brian said, feeling a bit better about that then what he said before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching in the Forest   Searching in the Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:41 am

"Well, so far, I can uh.. stare with red eyes, shoot electricity, wrap around my target and squeeze them, and this dance my mom has been teaching me, I haven't fully learned it but I've got the basicly idea, she called it a Dragon Dance, she said it helps strengthen the body, making it stronger and faster." Osiris said, trying to recall the movement of the dance and the motion of how it works. Osiris stopped slithering as he notices something in the bush, he makes his way over to it.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Searching in the Forest   Searching in the Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:54 am

"Hmm, intresting moveset. Well, as for me, I can use Scratch others, Leer them to lower their defenses, and use my best move Fire Punch to deliver the finishing blow." Brian said describing his abilities to Osiris. Then Brian walks to Osiris as he spot something in a bush and takes a look at it.

"Oh hey, a Pecha Berry. Well, I'm not suprised that we found one of these, this place is called Pecha Forest after all. My parents told me that those can heal poison so that's good for use to keep around just in case that happens. They taste pretty good too." Brian said, perking up at the mention of food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching in the Forest   Searching in the Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 1:34 am

"I thought it was something else. The bushes fooled me!" Osiris said, pouting, he thought he had found something good too, its not the best treasure, but it'll have to do. Osiris reaches over with his tail, wrapping around the berry to pick it up. "I hope we get can ourselves a bag or two" Osiris said with wishful thinking.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Searching in the Forest   Searching in the Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 1:49 am

"Yeah hopefully, that will make things a lot easier for us." Brian said, chuckling a little bit. He was enjoying being around Osiris, despite their team not being official yet. He was just a nice friend to be around and it made Brian all the more excited to make their team official.

"Well, I guess that we better keep moving. We won't find the guildmaster if we just stand here. Come on Osiris, lets get going." Brian said as he started running, venturing deeper into the forest and signaling Osiris to come as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching in the Forest   Searching in the Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 6:14 am

Osiris nodded in agreement, following Brian once again through the forest, Osiris noticed it was getting thicker and thicker, it felt weird though, the deeper they went, the more it felt like they were descending floors rather than a forest.

"No that'd be just silly, you're being paranoid.. "Osiris said in his mind, keeping his guard up as he kept looking around.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Searching in the Forest   Searching in the Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:59 am

As they continued walking, Brian noticed that the forest was becoming much thicker. The trees became bigger, bushes were more abundent, and it was hard to see the sun past the thick leaves of the trees. However, Brian was also becoming a bit cautious as he had not seen any other pokemon sense the pidgey and was wondering where they were.

"Keep on your guard Osiris. We haven't seen any other pokemon in a while, so there might be around here somewhere. Just stay near me just in case okay." Brian said as he kept walking forward cautiously as he then heard rustling in the nearby bushes.

Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Searching in the Forest   Searching in the Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 4:18 am

Due to reasons of coding errors, I have been asked to randomly remove one of the rolls.
The first roll in the above post, which had turned up as a 6 is not a valid roll anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching in the Forest   Searching in the Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 4:24 am

A wild caterpie appeared

A loud squeak was heard within the thick of the trees, Osiris stopped in his track, looking around quickly, trying to find the source of the hiss.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Searching in the Forest   Searching in the Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 4:42 am

"Hmm, that sound..." Brian said as he stopped walking as he heard a squeaking noise coming from the bushes nearby. This further raised his suspicions about a wild pokemon being around the area, just waiting for it's chance to strike at him of Osiris.

"That sound....there must be something in the bushes. Stay near me Osiris." Brian said as he walked toward the bushes. As he got near them, a caterpie jumped out of the bushes and tackled Brian in the face before he could react. The impact of the tackle knocked Brian back and resulted in him slamming onto the ground on his back, slightly damaged by the attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching in the Forest   Searching in the Forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching in the Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2