Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi Empty
PostSubject: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:54 pm

I need it for my Collection!:
Tsukishiro wandered lazily towards Pecha Forest. It had been a while since she had come here, especially since all of her jobs lately had been in places other than the rather bright and cheerful forest she was heading into now. If she was perfectly honest, she actually kind of missed the bright environment. The lush greenery of the trees and the shrubbery that grew beneath it, and the peachy pink colour of the Pecha Berries that grew upon them.
The Absol smiled, before remembering the task at hand and turning her attention to the ground. A Grass Gummi shouldn't be too hard to find.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:03 am

Jeff on the other hand was in a tree nearby, sleeping. Some of its limbs were over a bush, which was very thick with leaves. As Jeff dozed, little did he know an absol was here as well. And that the branch he was sleeping on was slowly giving way.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:06 pm

The branch beneath Jeff slowly grew lower and lower, the angle at which it was situated from the tree's trunk growing larger, until the branch snapped and sent the Charmander hurtling towards the ground... or rather the bush beneath him.

The sound of the cracking branch, as well as the Charmander's cries from falling, attracted Tsukishiro's attention. She blinked, quickly bounding over to see if the stranger was alright. He appeared to have fallen into a bush, so Shiro figured that the fall was perhaps not as bad as it had sounded from the branch's crack.
"Are you alright?" she asked, deciding to check just in case. After all she didn't want to leave an injured Pokemon just to go off and find a Swellow a measly grass gummi.

(Also Jeff, i'd recommend trying to reach about 100 words per post. If that means you need longer to work on each post then that's fine, but it's a target to improving.)
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:16 pm

He got up out of the bush. "Yeah, I'm fine." He replied. "The fall would most likely have been worse had the bush not been there." He looked around. "Still gone...." He thought to himself. It was a few weeks since his teammates from Team Corona had mysteriously disappeared, and he was getting anxious to find a new team, one that wouldn't disappear on him like the last one. "So what's an Absol like you doing out here in Pecha Forest?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:02 pm

"Ah... good to know you're alright anyhow," smiled the Absol as the Charmander glanced around at the surrounding area. He looked almost... lost, somehow. Perhaps he had lost something? Or someone? Either way Shiro didn't much like prying into people's personal problems, especially if they wished to keep them to themselves, so she remained silent on the matter.
Shiro was shook from her thoughts by the Charmander asking her why she was out here in Pecha Forest. With a small smile she replied:
"I'm doing a job request as part of my Guild duties."
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:14 pm

"You're in a guild?" He replied. "I wish I was, but sadly my first team never even reached that point. We had done some exploring around before the week we were going to go sign up, but the first day of that week, I woke up and they had vanished. Mysteriously vanished. I don't even know where they went, so again I am teamless." He told the absol. "Do you mind if I join you on this quest? I have nothing better to do."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:38 pm

"You could always ask around to join a new team... or form a team on your own and then add members as you explore and meet new people. That's what I did, and it paid off. I have two loyal team mates now," smiled the Absol cheerfully, "But sure, you can come along. I need to find a Grass Gummi for a Swellow. It shouldn't be too hard. Oh, I'm Tsukishiro by the way," she smiled, introducing herself. She figured that if she were going to be doing this mission with the Chrmander, they should at least know each other's names.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:52 am

Pecha Forest, a lush soft forest that was usually for the weaker pokemon. It was a good place to have a stroll, an Archen thought as he climbed to the top of the nearest tree. He enjoyed the wind as it blew in his face, and suddenly leaped off of the tree and glided to the next, latching onto it with his talons and claws. He made another leap, enjoying this nice semi-flight semi-glide through the forest. He was letting his instincts take over as he retreated to the back of his mind to relax, until his absentmindedness caused him to miss a branch, and take an embarrassing drop to the soft forest floor below. He gave a screech of surprise and landed painfully on his back, near a familiar absol, "Ow.."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:00 am

Tsukishiro sighed rather loudly as she wandered seemingly aimlessly through the forest. She was rather irritated if anything, after an encounter with a Charmander. He had asked to join her whilst she searched for a Swellow's Grass Gummi, but soon after he had upped and left, clearly finding something better to do with his time.
The Absol had been mulling the situation over in her thoughts when a familiar Archen had landed right in front of her, seemingly falling out of the trees above her. Her mood softened quite quickly as she bounded over to Acro.
"Are you alright?" she asked, her voice full of concern for the prehistoric Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:44 am

The familiar voice rang in Acro's ears as he pushed himself up and sat upright, a bit dazed as the world seemed to move before him. A big white with a black face and blade pokemon seemed to ask him something and seemed to be slightly concerned for him. The archen blinked in attempt to rid of himself of the dizzy feeling and finally spoke, "Y-Yes I-I'm fine...." He knew who this was, but he could not quite name who it was just yet. The blurred vision kept him from recognizing just what this pokemon was and who their name was. The voice was familiar to him though!
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:27 pm

The Absol sighed in relief as the Archen confirmed that he was alright, however she paused to double check. Nothing seemed out of place so she assumed the only injuries would be a few bruises from the rough landing.
"What brings you to the forest, Acro?" she asked, using her nose to help her friend back up onto his feet from his now sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:33 pm

"J-Just wandering about..." He spoke, clearing his head with a few shakes of his beak. The Archen ruffled his feathers and stood on his own two feet, "I was trying to practice my new move, Acrobatics...I think...can't remember much about the past minutes."
The archen looked to the absol, "What about you?" The archen looked around, not another soul was in sight. Where was her team? Should not William and this so called Nate the Pikachu be here? He had met William, and so far the only mystery team member of the great team Yazora was Nate the Pikachu. Acro began to wonder if the other teams were slacking, only he and team Yazora were on the list of pokemon eligible for F ranked missions!
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:05 pm

"Guild business. I've gotta find a grass gummi for a Swellow," she replied, trying to sound cheerful about her work like she normally did. Unfortunately her annoyance at being ditched by the Charmander prevented it from sounding cheerful and instead it came out sounding rather sarcastic and bitter. Realising this, she gave Acro a look that was almost like a half frown, or an awkward smile, "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:01 am

"It's fine, I probably shouldn't have asked anyways, I was being nosy when I shouldn't have." The archen lowered himself to the ground by bending his legs and making himself appear smaller than he really was, which was incredibly small. The archen looked to the absol and spoke, "Erm..so...i'm sorry about interrupting your mission...I just had nothing to do today since I'd probably annoy William if I asked him to go on a mission with me..."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:08 am

"Oh no! It's fine Acro," replied Tsukishiro, feeling a little guilty that she had let her irritation get the better of her and had thus caused her friend to feel like she didn't want him there.
"I was just annoyed because a Charmander ask to accompany me only to then ditch me for whatever reason," she paused, her voice taking on a much more cheerful tone as she continued, "Oh but you're welcome to join me if you have nothing to do!" she grinned, "After all it's more fun when you have company!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi   Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for the Elusive Grass Gummi
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next