Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]]   The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

The dark forest leaves rustled quietly as the wind passed by the trees from above, below the trees, near the trunks, lay a houndour. He had been up all night and was now sleeping quietly on the forest floor in peace. Zera had left Grassviel for the night, desiring to be alone for once in what felt like his life. Naps were a favored pass time of his, so being disturbed would not be wise if any pokemon were to pass by. The hound's ears twitched along with his legs slightly as he dreamed of ruling his own territory, and being the leader of a large and strong pack.
The houndour howled in triumph in his dreamland as his fire swallowed those who opposed him. His laugh did not last long as a tsunami seeming to originate from nowhere put out the flames and whisked him away. The canine was shocked awake from the wall of water smashing into him, and remembered that it had just been a dream. He was both relieved and slightly disappointed, he wanted the first half of that dream to be reality, but he would have to work in order to do that. The houndour huffed, looking up at the leaves that obscured his view of the sky, it must have been night time from how excessively dark it was. The hound smiled, the cover of darkness was comforting, as was the absence of other company. There was less sound, and he was in peace an quiet.
One problem, being alone meant he was more vulnerable. There was nobody to watch his back if he were attacked. The hound's ears flattened upon the realization, and suddenly he didn't like being so along anymore. The hound stood up, sniffing the air as he did so.
He smelled nothing as the wind carried scents away from him, he quite liked Shadowhue, compared to that wretched Pecha Forest with that horrid sweet scent of pecha berries. It was quieter, darker, more befitting for a pokemon of this type. He would have claimed a bit of the land here if not for the chilly nights. He wanted someplace warm, someplace comfortable. He would have to move on soon, he needed to find a certain poochyena at some point and he doubted the pooch would have gone too far. The houndour huffed, and began his walk around the forest.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]]   The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:08 am

Enzu was caught off guard by the Weedle's Electro Web and was unable to react or dodge it. He was annoyed with himself for not considering the fact that the Weedle could know Electro Web. The Electricity was freely running through his entire body because it was made of metal. This made it hurt less but the pain was constant. Enzu tried to use his Inner Focus ability to increase his thinking skill but the constant electricity running through him made it nearly impossible for him to focus.

If I can't think it through, Enzu thought to himself, then I will just have to make it up as I go. Enzu's blades started to softly glow white as he began to use Scratch, he then began to start cutting at the parts of the web that were closer to the ground. If Enzu could get himself unstuck from the ground then he could at least move and attack the Weedle. As Enzu cut the strands of the Electro Web he would receive small jolts of extra electricity, but he had to fight through them, his Inner focus at least made it possible for him to focus on what he was doing at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]]   The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:35 pm

Zera, still trapped in the web as electricity continued to shock him. He could not get any solid horizontal ground to help himself stand and aim properly, and the web surrounded him and was dragged down like the net of a butterfly net because of his weight. The Hound tried to let his Ember loose on the net, but the flames failed him and went through an aperture of the net. It arced in the air, but managed to land near the Weedle, startling it and preventing it from renewing its electrical web that had surprised both the hound and the Pawniard.
Zera did not know much about other pokemon, but he knew that Weedle do not get that normally. Another pokemon must have taught it the move, meaning it had a friend. He would have sworn to hunt after the "friend" that taught the weedle this annoyance of a move if it had been possible. In order for him to do that he would have to hunt down and attack every electric pokemon he came across, and that would only attract unwanted attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]]   The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:48 am

Enzu was finally able to cut enough of the strands that he was able to jump away from the Electricweb that was stuck to the ground. Even though the web was still stuck to Enzu's head, the electricity had decreased drastically. Once Enzu had landed he charged up a quick Psycho Cutter and launched it at the Weedle.

As the Psycho Cutter hit the Weedle it was sent flying out of the clearing. Enzu wasn't completely sure if the attack had nocked it out, but he figured it was safe to lower his guard slightly. He then started to bring his attention to web that still remained attached to his head. He was careful in severing the web so that he wouldn't dull his own blades or poke himself in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]]   The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 2:17 am

The hound's flailing finally managed to make progress as the webbing ripped apart. Half of him was still entangled in the web, causing him to flail frantically as he fell upside down. The webbing strained to hold him to the tree, but failed as it allowed Zera to fall ungracefully to the ground. The hound used his Embers to burn the web and stood straight, giving himself a shake as if he didn't just lose some of his dignity. The hound looked to the pawniard, eyeing it, wondering if he was going to attack now that the main threats were gone.
"So...who're you?" he demanded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]]   The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:28 pm

Enzu turned to look at Zera now that he had gotten himself out of the bindings of the web. If he hadn't released himself sooner Enzu would have gone to help him by cutting some of the web, but that was no longer needed. He then turned to face the houndour and gave a slight bow, "My name is Enzu," he said as he came up from his bow. ((By the way I mean like a martial arts type of bow, not a royal one)) "Sorry for not introducing myself sooner, but as you know there were more pressing matters at hand. And who might you be?" he asked Zera.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]]   The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:38 pm

"Zera," the hound huffed, still keeping a cautious eye on the strange steel type. He decided not to ask any more questions, since he didn't want to be alone. Asking questions would surely drive the pawniard off or drive it to attack if too many are asked. Zera needed someone to make him seem stronger than he appeared, although he did not directly think that, he beat around the bush to it without fully realizing how insecure he felt about his own strength. He wondered if the pawniard had anything of value that he could take, but then figured that taking it from the pawniard through force would not be the brightest idea, even for a stupid mutt like him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]]   The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:27 pm

"Well Zera it is nice to meet you," Enzu said, "Even if it is under these circumstances. May I ask what you were doing here in the woods this late at night?" he asked. Enzu figured he shouldn't completely lower his guard around Zera just yet because he wasn't sure about the houndours intentions this late at night. It was highly unlikely that he was here for sensory training like Enzu was.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]]   The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:23 am

"Looking for a place to live," the houndour huffed, "Grassviel is too crowded for my tastes, and I'm still looking for a certain pooch that was supposed to be my partner in the guild, but he seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth for all I know." The houndour took a seat with a huff, some smoke emitted from his nose as if to emphasize his irritation with the sudden disappearance of his partner. Zera looked to the Pawniard, "Am I in your territory or somethin?" The canine was suspicious as to why the pawniard was asking him these types of questions, not taking into account that perhaps the pawniard was just trying to make conversations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]]   The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:25 am

"No nothing like that," Enzu said, "I myself live at the edge of grassveil in the woods. I was just inquiring about your purpose here." Enzu indicated to the Cacnea that was still unconscious near the tree, he also realized that they should probably move away before it wakes up. "As you have seen all the pokemon hear in this forest aren't completely friendly."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]]   The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 12:57 am

Zera was silent, he already knew about the pokemon being unfriendly in this strange forest, a pokemon would have to be completely new to the area to not know about it. The hound huffed, "We should probably move from this place, the sounds of the battle might attract more pokemon. Not that I don't enjoy kicking their butts." The hound lifted his head and lead the way, no way was he going to let some random stranger lead him unless he was stronger than him. He was not going to be the weakling of this duo!

(Sorry about the short posts T-T)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]]   The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 6:49 pm

Enzu was a little shocked at how much Zera seemed to be looking for a fight. Before the fight had began he seemed to be scared about being alone. "Yea your right," Enzu said, "We can head back to town. I guess my training for tonight has come to an end anyway." Enzu started to walk in the direction that he had come from so that he could start heading back to Grassveil.

((I will also apologize for the short post))
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]]   The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:25 am

The hound watched the pawniard leave, his ears straight as he began to walk the other way. He wasn't about to just follow a random stranger! He only walked a few steps before the feeling of being alone hit him like he was rammed by a gogoat. In a fit of panic, the hound quickly turned around and caught up with the pawniard, "The town you say? I was heading there myself. This place has too much foliage and the pokemon here are too noisy!" he huffed and acted as if he hadn't meant to leave in the first place if the pawniard had noticed at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]]   The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:33 am

"Well if your complaining about the noise here in the woods then Grassveil won't be much better," Enzu said. As they walked Enzu examined Zera, he knew that Enzu had started to go in the opposite direction but turned around almost instantly and he wasn't sure why. "So, Zera was it? Tell me about yourself Zera, where are you from?" he asked. He decided to see what information he could get out of Zera, this hound seemed to have a lot of conflicting thoughts, and Enzu figured he could figure out the source of it.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]]   The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:07 am

"A place far away," the houndour huffed. He wasn't quite sure what the place was called himself, he just knew it was far away. The memory of his pack leaving him returned, he had just suddenly woken up one day. Nobody was around, not his mother, not his father, or even his siblings. He did not know quite why they had left him, but they had left because of his aggressive attitude and behavior. The pup just wanted to show that he was strong, unlike his siblings, which was why he would try to claim their territory and fight his brothers and sisters. The houndour added onto his sentence after the memory passed, "Not sure where..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]]   The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 7:32 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," Enzu said. Enzu had been without a home for the entire year he had been away, and had met plenty of different pokemon from around the world. But no matter how far Enzu had traveled he knew that he could always come back to Grassveil, he wasn't sure what it was like to not know where you were from. "Well you know Zera, I live in a pretty big home, why don't you stay with me for awhile. At least until you figure out where you want to live and what you plan on doing." Enzu said. His father and grandfather had always been hospitable to others and growing up their family had housed plenty of different pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]]   The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Forest and Its Leaves [[Open]]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next