Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Chie the Duskull

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Adopting Chie the Duskull Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Chie the Duskull   Adopting Chie the Duskull EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:28 pm

» Name: Chie
» Gender: Female
» Species: Duskull, #355. the Requiem Pokémon
» Affiliation/Rank: Leader and only Member of Team Fate

» Why do you want to adopt them?: Actually there are quite a few reasons for this descision. Most importantly I [strike]did most of[/spoiler] helped with her character creation, already making her "my" character in a way. Furthermore She is intended as a team partner for Dediles' Sorren and a love interest for William the Gengar. Also I don't want such a greatly designed character to go to waste. And we need more adoptions anyway. ^^

» Sample of roleplay: It was another beautiful morning and the sun had just begun to rise over the beautiful town of Grassveil. The Weedle were crawling through the grass and the Pidgey were soaring through the clear skies. Not that Chie would have noticed anything of that nature of course. Her illusory eye was firmly fixed on the book she was carrying in front of her, aimlessly floating between the buildings. It wasn't her fault, that "Tulpamancy - All just in your head?" was such a well-written piece of litterary art.
However, maybe looking around might have been a good idea.
The Duskull got to experience this firsthand as she was suddenly met by a resistance, bouncing back a short distance.
As she regained her composure, the Ghost type was even more surprised to see a huge, although remarkably insecure grin in front of her.
That grin was belonging to an equally perplexed Gengar, who was stammering something unintellegible while picking up the book for her.
"Oh, uh...I'msosorry! I wasn't looking, where I was going and..."
"No, no, it's my fault. Please don't apologize. How could I ever make up for that?", the Gengar shyly responded.
"I know! There's this new café, that's just opened up and...maybe....we could....you know..."
"Uh, sure...I guess. Thank you, kind sir! But...but I've got to go somewhere first. How about tomorrow?"
Without even waiting for a response, the Duskull darted off into the distance, her skull blushing in a shade of brilliant beet-red.
But...that Gengar wouldn't leave her mind...and maybe...he couldn't forget her either?

» Link to the original bio: I LIKE PONIES!
» Levels of existing characters:

• William the Gengar: Lvl. 31
  • Revira the Omanyte: Lvl. 11
  • Ned the Nincada: Lvl. 7
  • Morty the Inkay: Lvl. 5

Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

Adopting Chie the Duskull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Chie the Duskull   Adopting Chie the Duskull EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:50 pm

Adoption Approved
Please update your character records and enjoy roleplaying!
Back to top Go down

Adopting Chie the Duskull
Page 1 of 1