Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Zera the Houndour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adopting Zera the Houndour Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Zera the Houndour   Adopting Zera the Houndour EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:50 pm

» Name: Zera
» Gender: Male
» Species: Houndour #228 The Dark Pokemon
» Affiliation/Rank: Friends with Rusty and had planned on creating a team with him.

» Why do you want to adopt them?: Houndour are adorabru, it would be awesome to be a giant demon dog once mega evolution comes around, I have too many "good" characters and outlaws need a boost in population (I have plans for him to turn horridly evil like Mirage and I'm debating on whether I'm going to have him work with her or rival her), and it would be fun to have a char be a bit of a bully but still try to retain not being an outlaw outright for a bit.

» Sample of roleplay:
'Where the hell is that mutt that always follows me?' Zera huffed as his ears flattened against his head and his face was contorted into a silent snarl. His head whipped back and forth as he searched the streets of Grassviel, searching for a certain poochyena. The houndour huffed in rage, a slight fire emitting from his mouth as he did so.
The houndour stormed his way past bouncing spoink, knocking his shoulder into the spoink instead of moving around, "Watch it!" he snapped, ignoring how the pearl upon the spoink's head was knocked off and rolled onto the ground. The spoink had fallen over and was quickly being helped back up by a passerby due to the natural flaw of relying on its jump to pump its heart.
"You watch it!" the passerby had retaliated.
Zera whipped around and growled intimidatingly, causing the passerby to flinch at the sudden snarl and the spoink to flee with a quick "thank you I'm sorry" before it left.
The houndour's eyes were wide as he glared in anger at the pokemon he did not quite recognize, it was large but only a bit bigger than him. Its white fur was a bit dirty as if it had returned from a long walk, it was an absol.
"Make me!" Zera snapped, his ears flattened completely against his head.
"I'd rather not fight..."
"Then I suggest you, shut up and keep WALKING," the houndour had taken a step closer to the absol in a threatening stance. The absol took a step back, a sign of fear, 'good!' the houndour thought with a confident smirk, 'this thing is going to be too scared to fight! I'd rather fight him anyways but I need to find that mutt that always followed me'
The absol finally grew uncomfortable from his stare, and realized that the houndour would continue to glare at him until he left. The absol huffed and turned around, walking away.
Zera turned right around once more, continuing on his search for the poochyena. He wanted to be with his friend again, his only friend, and nothing was going to get in his way. He needed someone to get in a team with, and that pooch was the only candidate that he knew of, besides he only worked with the strong. He would have rather worked by himself, but even a leader should know when they need help, it irked him because of it, but he could live with it.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t879-up-for-adoption-zera-the-houndour
» Levels of existing characters: Do I really need to? |D
Acro the Archen 35
Kira the Riolu 18
Proteus the Gyarados 24
Mirage the Zorua 13
Aries the Skiddo 6
Victoria the Tyrunt 5
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

Adopting Zera the Houndour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Zera the Houndour   Adopting Zera the Houndour EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:14 pm

Adoption Approved
Please update your character records and enjoy roleplaying!
Back to top Go down

Adopting Zera the Houndour
Page 1 of 1