Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

We Must Be Insane

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

We Must Be Insane - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Its seemed to be around late-afternoon by the time Tsukiakari and Gemini had reached Mt.Frostmeer. The two anti-heroes traveled far from the usual locations in search of some treasure and wealth, well that was the plan at least.

The two stood in front of a path starting up the mountain. "Well, I guess its only going to get more vertical from here" said Kari to the the purple imp with gems for eyes he called a friend.

"Well I hope that we can at least come out of this place a bit  wealthier and a bit stronger then when we entered. We must be insane for coming here for treasure" said Kari, the feline-canine hybrid with a blade protruding from his head as he started to walk up the path of the mountain full of snow and hopefully for him, treasure.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:06 pm

Gem sighed in relief. He went back to'NOW, DO IT NOW' the clearing with Tsu. After Kari placed his first batch of branches, he ploped himself down next to it. He slowely lets go of the sticks in his hand and started to make a small cabin out of the branches. He took the biggest stick, cut it in half and placed them parallel on the ground. Then he got the next branch and did the same. He repeated until Tsu got back with 'NOW, WHEN HE DOESN'T EXPECT IT' more wood. When he returned for the third time, Gem got up, and just stood there.

"Tsu, can talk to you for a moment?" Gem said emotionlessly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:22 pm

Kari felt slightly intrigued "Yeah, sure, what is it?" said Kari, who was standing there waiting. This was when the worry hit him the most, enough to make him even winch a bit "Damn this sucks, why do my senses do this to me? Its not doing me any good. It never freaking did" Never the less, Kari kept his composure and looked Gem square in the eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:21 pm

Gem was thinking about which 'AH HA! GOT IT' branch to burn first when he notice that he was standing. He tri'IT'S TIME TO PLAY'ed to move but couldn't move himself at all. He felt his mouth make words. Gem couldn't figure out what they 'DON'T WORRY, JUST BE THE IGNOTANT IDIOT YOU ALWAYS ARE' were, but he knew that Duplex was up to something. He started to try take 'I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOUR LITTLE "FRIEND" HERE' back control of his body, but he just couldn't grasp on to it.

Duplex started to walk up to his large prey. "Did I ever tell you..." He took a couple more steps closer. "how much I..." By then, Duplex was face to face with Kari. He had a devilishly evil smile on him."HATE YOU!"

Out of no were, Duplex Scratched the large canine in the face with speed that could be missed by a blink of an eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:19 pm

Kari recoiled backwards as a small amount of blood dripped down his face. "Aw, Dammit! This again. Well, Its time to fight." he said. Wait" he thought "This might not be the best idea, I could kill Gem. I might as well try reasoning with the voice in his head, as stupid as that sounds" Kari walked slowly towards Gem while being very cautious, keeping his Sucker Punch move in mind in case he gets attacked so he will hit first. "Come on Gem, I know you can hear me inside that head of yours." he said while creeping forwards "Don't listen to him, he wont help you, he never did. You are strong, I believe in you."

Last edited by Tsukiakari on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lol, Im bad at color codes)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:49 pm

Laughing in an evil manner, Duplex cocked his head, staring at Kari, and said, "Hehehehe, do you actually expect me to hear you. I'll kill you, and NOTHING can stop me." Plex did a quick dash, not to use scratch, but to use leer.

(Quick biology lesson. The diamond eye coverings on a Sableye work like a 1-way magnifying glass. Light going into the covers from its surroundings[ex, normal light, flash, etc.] aren't affected. But light coming OUT from objects inside the coverings is affected by it. For example, if you look at a Sableye from far away, you can't see the physical eyes, But up close[like 1-3 feet close] you can see it. This also affect moves like Leer and Glare. From certain distances away, the move wouldn't work, but, when the target is in range[like earlier, 1-3 feet away], the move itself magnifies. Also, Moves like foresight Isn't affected by this. The move collects light and identifies it, foresight doesn't send some identification ray out from the eyes)

Duplex wasn't an idiot. Every time he takes control, he gets stronger. At the very first time, he was only a little more then a vegetable. He never had experience with a body before. But after each 'switch' he would get used to the body more and more. He was a quick learner. Now he was already stronger then Gem physically. He knew how to use the right moves at the right time and was more durable to pain. He also had multiple fights with the 'STOP, GET THE HELL OUT' beast in front of him. Plex knows Kari's style of fighting. Sadly, Plex hasn't killed him yet. But last time, he almost succeeded. Damn tail, getting in my way, Plex remembered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Kari though to himself "Ugh, This is isn't working, but you never know until you fail." Kari continued to creep closer, ever so closer to Gem/Duplex trying to reason with Plex along the way "Come on now, You are both stuck with each other, why not co-operate? It would make things better for the both of you." Kari crept closer, hearing the very faint sound of snow crunching under him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:32 pm

Cooperation? Only the weak cooperate. To weak to do anything their way and to weak to force others to do your bidding. The strong do everything their way. But what he was really surprised about was how the canine in front of him didn't even flinch when he dash towards him, but instead stepped closer. Duplex did not expect this. He was already to fast to stop, and if he diverts his direction, he'll just slam into Kari's horn; that'll be bad. Kari was also to close for Plex to get a Leer ready before impact. He kept his course and unintentionally headbutted Kari's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:31 am

Kari felt a shock-wave of pain resonate through his body from the impact of the headbutt. Kari knew that that probably hurt Gem as well, as it didn't seem intentional. Come on! The perfect time to strike is now! thought Kari, so he did. Kari jumped up on his hind legs and threw his paw through the air, it glowed a dark purple colour, as it was a Sucker Punch. His paw flew through the air at a fast speed, hitting Gem square in the face, the force of the punch threw Gem to the ground. Yeah, Perfect. he thought quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:07 am

Duplex was on the ground for precisely 2 seconds. He then blinked and simply got up. The quadruped in front of him seemed to be slightly stronger then before, but not strong enough. The punch barely hurt, all it did was push him back, but in order to carry out his plan, he needed to get Kari closer to him.

Duplex opened his arms wide and smiled in a mocking way. A little blood trickled down from his forehead from a small cut that he somehow didn't notice. He said in a mockingly friendly tone, "Come on Tsu, is that how you greet all your friends? Why don't you come and give me a hug?"

As unnoticeable as possible, he grabbed a sharp pebble next to his left foot with said and kept it under his foot in a way so that it could be considered as a held item; Duplex knew that Kari was cunning enough to figure that he was gonna trap him in some way. So, he used a foresight to deceive the annoyance while he did his slight maneuver, hoping that the small reflection of light of the light he receives will be enough to distract the canine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:28 am

Kari stood dead still a few feet away from Plex/Gem, his head was tilted down to the ground and he said with power in his voice "You are not my friend... You are merely a voice inside of him." Kari lifted his head up and glared into Gem's diamonds over his eyes and continued "The real Gem I know has a heart, one that may not be dedicated to good all the time but I know it can be. You, You are just a monster, one incapable of caring. So, If you are going to kill me, do it knowing you ruined the life of Gem, The true owner of the body you are inhabiting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 12:26 am

Duplex kept his composer in his face and kept grinning. But his thoughts were going in extreme speed.

What an ignorant bitch! Thinking that I'm a monster 'COULD'VE FOOLED ME'. Ok, maybe I do act a bit coldly, but just because I don't have as much control of this body doesn't mean that I'm not one of the owners of it 'TU-SHAY'. But thinking that I don't have feelings like care? Oooooh, dick move. here's a few examples. Me, myself and I. 'WAIT, THEIR IS ANOTHER ONE IN ME?' no you idiot, it's a saying... never mind. But this son-of-a-bitch is gonna pay for insulting me.

Duplex decided that the best choice was to stay put. Tsu was to far for him to do anything proficient at the moment. He just stood there, staring down at Kari.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 12:35 am

Kari kept his eyes focused on Plex/Gem, waiting for something to happen. Kari proclaimed out loud "I would bring it on, but it always is. What are you going to do, huh? Just stand there and take it?" Kari stood still hoping that Gem would retake his body, putting Plex far away in his mind, never to be seen again for awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 12:41 am

He's to patient, I'll just come to him. He forced power into his appendages, showing that he was going to use a scratch; he was hoping that Kari would use a sucker punch. Duplex started to walk towards the uni-horned beast in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 1:59 am

Kari thought to himself "Come on Gem, I need you to push him back from your mind. Please I need you, I believe in you." Kari stood his ground, whether he get hit or not he wouldn't move, Plex did not scare him. He knew that this could hurt a lot, but he didn't care he wanted to show he was strong and he wanted Gem to learn his strengths as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:15 am

Duplex was slightly confused. Usually, Tsu would try to fight back, but now, he was just standing there. Ha, relying on Gem isn't gonna save you. Plex was hoping 'DON'T YOU DARE TAKE ANOTHER STEP' to catch Tsu while he was attacking him so that he'll be in range for Plex's leer; this was better though, he wouldn't need to take a hit.

Once Plex got close enough to Kari, he "NOW YOU'VE DONE IT' quickly Leered at him and said, "Seems that someone learned his place." Raised his arm up, and with the help of gravity, forced his claws/fingers down on to the face of his advesary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We Must Be Insane
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next