Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

We Must Be Insane

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

We Must Be Insane - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Its seemed to be around late-afternoon by the time Tsukiakari and Gemini had reached Mt.Frostmeer. The two anti-heroes traveled far from the usual locations in search of some treasure and wealth, well that was the plan at least.

The two stood in front of a path starting up the mountain. "Well, I guess its only going to get more vertical from here" said Kari to the the purple imp with gems for eyes he called a friend.

"Well I hope that we can at least come out of this place a bit  wealthier and a bit stronger then when we entered. We must be insane for coming here for treasure" said Kari, the feline-canine hybrid with a blade protruding from his head as he started to walk up the path of the mountain full of snow and hopefully for him, treasure.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:26 am

Kari was knocked to the ground by the impact of the hit and the blood from the scratches dyed the snow red. Kari was on the edge of unconsciousness, but he stood back up and stared into Gem/Plex's eyes and used leer, hoping to make him flinch. "Please...Gem..." Kari thought to himself "...Fight him away..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:46 am

He got back up. Hmm, he seems to want more, good. Gem raised his other arm to strike again, but heard a rustle in a nearby bush. He paused for a moment, then looked at the said bush with his peripheral vision, checking what was there.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:34 am

(Go big or go home)
Kari looked over to the bushes and though his vision was blurring he managed to make out the figure of an Aggron. Kari eyes widened at the sight of the very large and strong Steel-type walking through the bushes near him and Gem/Plex. All Kari could mutter at the sight of it was "Damn...This is going to suck" Kari was frozen in slight fear, snow and wounds, "This day just sucks" Kari thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:58 am

(I hate you/shot)
Duplex slowly turned around to get a better view of the creature. Now, his own eye's widened. You got to be bucking serious 'WOW, TRY TO GET OUT OF THIS ONE', well whatever, Plex though. Might not be as bad as it looks. He turned towards the injured cat/thing and tried to hid his anxiety as he said, "Unlucky you, it seems that I won't be the one to kill you tonight." Duplex then dashed from the Aggron.

(a few minutes earlier)
The Aggron was peacefully napping that afternoon when a (wild) friend of his told him that there were trespassers in his territory, and everybody knows that he hates trespassers. He got up to check them.

It took him a few minutes, but he found them. They were fighting, a large, white, horned canine and a jewel-eyed imp. It seemed that the purple one was winning because it just knocked down the other with it's arm, but the white one just got right back up. At that point, he walked closer through the bushes and the 2 noticed him. The purple said something to the other and then dashed away, maybe from fear? The White one stood still, either from shock or the wounds. Any way, the iron dinosaur was filled with stupid rage and decided to attack the moving one. He charged up a hyper beam and aimed at him.

Duplex just started to run away when he heard the sound of a h-beam being charged. Good, finally that imbecile wil, WAAAGGGHHH!, All Duplex could see before getting thrown backwards into the snow was a flash of white light. That damn walnut brain aimed at ME. the Aggron shot its h-beam at Duplex; since Duplex was a ghost type, it went right through. But that didn't stop it from hitting the snow in front of him. Duplex started to get up.

'YOU KNOW, I KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THIS SITUATION' No you don't "'YES I DO' fine, then shoot 'NOPE' what the BUCK I'M ABOUT TO DIE! 'I KNOW' THEN TELL ME "ON ONE CONDITION' no, never mind, I don't need your help 'C'MON, YOU DIDN'T EVEN HEAR MY PREPOSITION' I'm not an idiot, I know what it is, and I'll never give up this body again 'IF YOU DON'T GIVE IT UP KNOW, THERE WON'T BE A BODY TO GIVE UP LATER'...Buck you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:13 am

Kari just stood there in shock from the sight of an Aggron, he had never dealt with a Pokemon of this strength before, but now was not the time for standing around waiting to die. Kari mustered up all of the strength he could possibly find and dashed away. Kari kept dashing, all he could think of was dashing away he ran past the stumbled Gem/Pex and tried continuing forward, but he tripped and fell into the think white snow, he knew he wasn't going to make it further without any help.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:42 am

(a few minutes earlier)
The Aggron was peacefully napping that afternoon when a (wild) friend of her's told her that there were trespassers in her territory, and everybody knows that she hates trespassers. She got up to check them.

It took him a few minutes, but she found them. They were fighting, a large, white, horned canine, a jewel-eyed imp and another Aggron. The white one was on the laying ground in front of her, the purple one was sitting up next to a large hole in the snow/ground, and the other Aggron was all angry looking. Any way, the iron dinosaur was filled with stupid rage and decided to attack the other Aggron, who posed the biggest threat. She charged up a hyper beam and aimed at him.

Gem was relieved that he got his body back, but then quickly fell back into demise. He saw the other Beast of steel and cursed. 'YOU KNOW, I KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THIS SITUATION' Duplex thought sarcastically. This was the first time he ever did, and Gem wasn't proud. Then the second one shot an h-beam at the first, hitting it at the chest. Gem's hopes were refilling, see, told you i knew how to handle the situation, until he saw Tsu's body right under the second's nose. If the first one decided to use a phisical attack, Kari is a white Stunfisk.

Gem started to silently sneak up to to his friend, trying not to get noticed.

Last edited by Gemini on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:48 am

All Kari could feel was the ground shaking from the two Aggron fighting and the cold embrace of the snow. Kari faded in and out of consciousness unable to move. Kari saw who he hoped was Gem sneaking toward him he murmured in a soft tone "...Gem.." before he passed out again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:19 am

Gem was 10 feet away from Tsu when he noticed that the Aggrons stop shooting h-beams at each other. Well, 'guess now is better then never. Gem dashed to his friend, only to be tripped by a rock hidden under the snow. stupid stupid STUPID! But that stone saved him from being Stunfiskafied himself, because the Aggron's foot was where Gem would've been if he didn't trip. The Aggrons then ran at each other.

Somehow, Kari wasn't touched, but the danger was still near. Gem got back up and limped his way to his friend, who seemed to be unconscious. He looked back and checked the Aggrons, who were locked heads and were trying to out strengthen each other. Gem put him self under Tsu's arm and carried him away. Of course, carry was to times heavier than Gem, so after a couple steps, he had to stop and take a breather. He could hear the constant roars and grunts from the two Aggrons behind him, but he decided not to look. He picked up Kari and took another few steps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:29 am

Kari came back out of unconsciousness to see that he was on the back of Gem walking away from the madness. He saw the 2 colossal Steel-types fighting one another neither seemed to be winning at this point, but I guess it really didn't matter to him. Kari felt like he was putting a lot of strain on Gem's back so he struggled his way free off Gem's back and stood up. He looked back at the Aggrons fighting for a spell and the then back at Gem. Kari turned his head to the side and spit out some blood onto the snow and only muttered "..Lets go.." before walking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:39 am

He admired his friend's persistence. Tsu is a strong Pokemon, a few scratches won't hurt him. While proceeding back, he took a closer look at Kari's cuts in an unnoticeable manner. Eeeh, a few big scratches 'THATS RIGHT, YOU DID THAT'.

Gem then noticed that the Aggrons' roars and grunts were getting quieter. He glanced back to see what was wrong; the 2 looming dinosaurs stopped their struggling for supremacy and where now just staring at each other's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:02 am

Kari kept walking in the direction of where they started and along the way he proclaimed "I'm pretty sure this was your idea to come here, It was dumb even for you" he sighed and whined "And now I'm going to have to clean dry blood out of my fur, do you know how long that takes? Also, I'm pretty sure one of these cuts is deep enough to leave a scar on my face and we didn't even find anyth-" he was cut off by the glint of something in the snow. He walked over to it to find...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:43 am

(LoZ music plays in the background)...A special band! Tsu places the special band in the inventory.

My idea? Your the one who said that this was a good place to train. You even said that you knew this place in and out and that it won't kill us! Sigh, whatever. Gem ignored Kari's whining and kept walking. The cold starting to get to him after losing the adrenaline rush. He noticed Tsu walking slightly out of the path(there wasn't one really, but you get the idea). He seemed to be heading to a small patch of snow; it seemed to have something inside of it. Gem decided proceed to the mound also.

Because of his friend's injuries, Gem felt obliged to dig out the item instead of Tsu himself. He noticed it was a band, but Gem was too tired to classify which one it was. Gem turned back to the white quadrupedal and said tiredly, "Take it, you deserve it more," as brought the band up to his partner.

Gem stole another glance at the Aggrons somewhat in the distance behind Kari. They seemed to be... what, cuddling?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:01 am

Kari accepted the band and proceeded to put it around his front right leg "..Thanks.." he said in a low tone as if he was afraid to say the word. "Now can we get the hell out of here? I hate it here now." he said quietly as he started walking to get to the path back to Grassveil Town. He looked back at the the two Aggron that seemed to now be getting cozy with one another, he didn't think much of it and kept moving on.

Last edited by Tsukiakari on Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgotz things)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:14 am

"Sure," Gem replied just as quietly. He followed Tsu down the path, for the rest of the way. He crossed his arms again for warmth; the freezing air making his fingers and toes go numb again. Before leaving the little path branching from the main route, he took one last look behind him to the 2 Aggrons. He shouldn't have, he quickly turned his head back forward and simply announced, " We are definitely not ever coming back here again. No matter what." Then Gem hurried anxiously back en route to the town, more from getting away from what he 'saw' then from his desire to be warmer.

Last edited by Gemini on Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : en route)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:22 am

All Kari wanted to do now was get to someplace warmer and to get the blood out of his fur so he can recover from his wounds. So he put a bit of speed in his step to get somewhere. Kari replied "Yeah, There ain't no damn way we are coming back here anytime soon."

Today seemed like a day that would humble the two mischief makers slightly, not enough to keep them from partaking in trouble making and pointless quests, such as this one but it would definitely be remembered by the two for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Must Be Insane   We Must Be Insane - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

We Must Be Insane
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3