Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Searching for the Troublemaker

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Searching for the Troublemaker - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Searching for the Troublemaker   Searching for the Troublemaker - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Clyde had been looking at the paper over and over, hoping this would go well. It was late at night, and the young Abra was fully rested for this job. He was nervous, but he figured it would eventually fade away. Clydes only worry was the other Pokemon that could be around.

Clyde began going up a path, that ran almost to the mountains peak from what he could see. There wasn't really a whole lot to see, but he enjoyed looking at the sky as he walked on through. The stars made him feel not so lonely for some reason he didn't understand.

"This is going to be a long night..." Clyde told himself. He could feel the temperatures drop, with only his bag to keep him warm. Every couple minutes, a breeze would come through, nipping at his skin. The Psychic type just pushed on through, hoping to be done with this soon.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Troublemaker   Searching for the Troublemaker - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:52 pm

"I don't know..." he said, barely loud enough to be heard. He reached his hand out to grab the shiny item. The young Abra picked it up, revealing it to be a Gold Ribbon. It was a bright gold color, that seemed to glow in the moonlight. "This is gonna put some cash in my pocket." Clyde told himself before putting it in his bag

He walked back over to the Ralts, who was stirring in his sleep. Clyde could tell he was in pain from the many bruises. He felt and looked the same as the Ralts.
"He'll be awake soon enough." The Psychic type walked to a small boulder and plopped down on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Troublemaker   Searching for the Troublemaker - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:47 am

"I guess this is the boring part of Mercenary work, huh?" Kari said questioningly "Its a fair amount more boring than the actually Mercenary part of it." Kari looked up in the sky "The stars and the moon feel very warming and comfortable to me, wherever I go the are there above me. Its where I get my name sake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Troublemaker   Searching for the Troublemaker - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:42 pm

The Ralts slowly lifted his eyes, being in pain he wanted to lay there. Clyde felt the same way, mostly in his arms where he did most of the work. They hurt and felt like cooked pasta when moving them. However, Clyde noticed Ralts was just laying there, just watching them.

The Abra wasn't surprised he didn't attack them. Probably because it knew what would happen to him if he tried. Clyde just shifted his gaze to the sky, before closing them for a quick rest. He was exhausted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Troublemaker   Searching for the Troublemaker - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:19 am

Kari stood back up and glared at the Ralts. "Hey, you done yet? Just sitting there staring is kinda creepy." Kari stood up on a rock and continued speaking "Don't try anything now, If you want to just sit there fine, just don't try anything stupid." Kari glared over to Clyde who seemed to be taking a quick nap "Clyde, he is one interesting character" Kari thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Troublemaker   Searching for the Troublemaker - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:25 pm

"I'm done..." The Ralts said quietly before teleporting away. It was definitely done with playing jokes, decided he would change his mind set. (Maybe convert to Judaism or Buddhism) Clyde just took a peek before the Pokemon vanished. He let out a sigh of relief knowing the job was done.

"What now?" he said quietly, almost as quiet as a mouse. The Abra turned his head, gazing off in the horizon as the sun rose from it. The light castes a color of orange and purple, making it one of his favorite sights. The moon began to fade away, along with the stars only to appear again later on. Clyde hopped off the rock, and began walking home. He wasn't sure if the Absol would follow but couldn't care less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Troublemaker   Searching for the Troublemaker - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:44 am

"Well that is said and done" said Kari as Clyde started to walk away. He saw the small Psychic-type just walk away without a word. So he pursued as he wanted someone to make the journey down the mountain with, he hoped Clyde didn't mind. he jogged slightly until he caught up with Clyde. "Hope you don't mind me making the trip down with you" he said in a low volume.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Troublemaker   Searching for the Troublemaker - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:49 pm

The Abra wasn't surprised to see the Dark type walk with him. "I guess that's fine..." Clyde felt kinda awkward, slightly irritated for no reason. He knew it was because he was exhausted. Sleepiness had that effect on him, he never understood why. But he just continued along, glancing down to make sure he wouldn't step on anything that would damage his feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Troublemaker   Searching for the Troublemaker - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for the Troublemaker
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3