Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Searching For The Truth

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Searching For The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Searching For The Truth   Searching For The Truth EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:26 am

A blood red sky, not a sound could be heard except the the wind blowing through the buildings. The land was like a dump with glass and trash littering the streets. Trashcan's were toppled over spilling what was left of the garbage, it seemed that humans and animals where no where to be found. The world had seemed to stop completely. The sky never changed it's color, seasons never came, on some nights it is like a harsh winter, on others it is like the sun is just beating down on you.

The only thing that moved were these massive black creatures that looked like skeletons but they have only skin and sometimes they looked like they were burned. These creatures have no name, but one thing is known about them. Once they caught the scent of their pray, they chase after it until the pray is dead or caught by it's predator. With eyes varying from amber yellow to blood red. They hunt alone, they true form is never reveled.

In the shade on an old warehouse there was a small bundle of white fur. With a long white tail and small ears it looked like a cat. I know what your thinking, "Why would there be a cat in an abandon city?" this was no ordinary cat. The cat like creature slowly woke up and looked around still tired. "Where, am I?" she asked herself. Slowly getting she felt a tug on her head, as she jerked it up she felt like someone was pulling on her hair. Looking down she saw a paw was standing on her long white hair. "But I don't have white hair." she muttered looking at her body only to find that she had paws.

With quick and scared breaths the cat tried running but quickly tripped and heard a small tinkling sound, using her paws to feel the long hair she felt a strange earring. Looking around once again she found a small puddle underneath a slow leaking pipe. Walking towards the puddle she saw her reflection, with wide eyes she stumbled back tripping over her tail. "W-what's happening?" she whimpered. just then she heard a loud clang coming from the shadows and quickly turned in the direction she heard it.

With in the shadows she saw a pair of red eyes. It made a low gurgling sound and crept closer to the cat-like creature. Scared stiff the cat did not move. As the creature moved closer to her she got a small look at it. It had a reptilian snout as it bared it's teeth and sniffed the air. The cat ran as fast as she could the black reptile following closely behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching For The Truth   Searching For The Truth EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:50 am

Meanwhile, nearby, a young wolf woke up. Except, this wolf was blue. And it held some sort of magical aura. Around it. It yawned, stretched, and looked down. Paws. BLUE paws. He uttered a yelp. He uttered another one after his first, being surprised. He found a nearby piece of glass and looked at it.

He was blue with tints of yellow and green. He has yellow eyes, with a scar over his left eye. He also had slightly elongated ears. And on his hind leg, there was something tied. A... bracelet? What was that there for? "What is going on?"

He looked around him. Mostly darkness. But in the distance... Was that a light moving around? He sprinted towards it. As he got closer, the light began to dim, but took the form of a cat-like animal. It was being chased. By something he couldn't see clearly. "Don't worry, I'm coming to help you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching For The Truth   Searching For The Truth EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:21 am

The cat was still running surprisingly she didn't trip over her long ear fur this time. She glanced back and realized that it was a mistake. The monster was on her heels, closing her eyes and with a shout the earrings started to glow. As if it had been hit by an unseen force the monster stopped the chase and roared out in pain, shielding it's eyes. Shaking its head it ran in the other direction. Coming to a stop the cat looked and saw the monster was gone. "What was that thing?" she mewed to herself. With a small gasp at the sounds she made, she realized that she was no longer human. That was when she heard a shout in the distance, looking to her left she was a blue wolf. This one seemed different from the other monster, fluffing out her tail she let loose a snarl. "Stay away from me! Who are you, and what do you want?!" she spat. Claws extended and baring her fangs her dark pink eyes seemed to glow in the darkness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching For The Truth   Searching For The Truth EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:31 am

He closed his eyes as he saw a bright flash. When opened them back up, he saw the monster was running away. He continud padding along until he heard the cat speak. He stopped. "Woah, there. I'm not trying to hurt you. In fact, I was about to come help until you handled it yourself." He padded a little closer, then stopped. He gave a short, quiet bark, like a harrumph of sorts. "Well, I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Ginta. Whats yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching For The Truth   Searching For The Truth EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:38 am

Slowly the cat began to relax not sensing any harm from the strange wolf, "Meroko. Where is everyone?" she asked making herself small. She was afraid, Meroko had no idea of what had happened to the city or what that black creature was. She whimpered softly and rubbed her eyes with her paw. Then she remembered, "How did i wind up like this?" she asked looking and her body. She knew that she was a human but why did she look like a cat with earrings and... "What's that mark on my back?" she asked. The mark on her back was red in the shape of a tear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching For The Truth   Searching For The Truth EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:45 am

Ginta sighed. "I homestly have no idea, either. I was a human, but now I'm a wolf. Not jut a wolf, but a blue wolf." He swished his tail and noticed it was green, not blue. "Okay, green and blue. And this bracelet. I have no idea where it came from." It was then that ha noticed her wimpering. "Hey, look, its gonna be ok. Now we've got each other. There's no need to be afraid now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching For The Truth   Searching For The Truth EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:21 am

After taking a few deep breaths Meroko calmed down, "We should get out of here before that thing comes back." she whispered looking around. What ever that thing was, it didn't seem natural. The scent was unbearable, like skin was burning or burnt. She started to leap onto some box's and climbed on onto a roof of a small building. Getting a view of what was left of the part of town they were in. "What happened here?" she asked with wide eyes. The sky was blood red and she could see a few birds(Vultures or Condors) flying across the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching For The Truth   Searching For The Truth EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:36 am

"I agree. I have no idea what it smelled like, but it sure looked dangerous." he muttered. Ginta climbed up after her and gazed in horror at what was, at one point, his home. All he saw was a bunch of rubble, crumbling skyscrapers, and that horrible sky. Here and there, he spotted the creatures. He immediatly ducked down. "We need to be careful not to be seen. Those...things...are definatly hostile." Then, off in the distance, he saw a small child, no older than 12. "Hey, did you see that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching For The Truth   Searching For The Truth EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:53 am

Meroko looked in the direction Ginta was looking in and didn't see anything. "No, what did you see?" she asked before she caught something in the corner of her eye. It looked like one of those creature from before but it wasn't looking at them, it was focused on something though. "It's one of those things from before but this one looks different." she said quietly trembling slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching For The Truth   Searching For The Truth EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:31 am

He looked back over. The child was gone. "I must've imagined it. It looked like there was a child over there, but I cant be too sure." He looked to where Makotos gaze fell. It was looking over towards where Ginta was looking just a second ago. His eyes grew wide. "I knew it! Come on, lets make our way over there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching For The Truth   Searching For The Truth EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:38 pm

Meroko ran after Ginta, we'll have to be careful, who know's what that thing is?" she said with a scared voice. Hopping back to the ground Meroko looked around and saw a flash of black go around the corner of a street. "Over there!" she shouted following the creature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching For The Truth   Searching For The Truth EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:55 am

Ginta turned around. "Hey, be careful! You don't want to trip!" He turned after her, watching his step. He caught up to her. "Where did it go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching For The Truth   Searching For The Truth EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Meroko was already ahead of Ginta and couldn't quiet hear him. Something about tripping. Her ear fur was flowing behind her and she looked back to say something until she bumped into something. falling to the ground she shook her head and herd three gun shots. Flinching at the sound she closed her eyes and felt something land in front of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching For The Truth   Searching For The Truth EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:34 pm

Ginta gasped. "Are you ok?!" He ran up to her, grabbed her by the scruff of her neck, and pulled her back a bit. "Hey, don't worry, I'll protect you.'' He examined the scene in front of him. The child had shot the shadow-thing. He was trembling, scared out of his wits. Ginta looked behind him for a moment. He instantly regretted it. All the nearby shadows were looking this direction. "We have to go! Now!" He quickly padded up to the boy, pulling on the bottom of his pants away from the monsters. We need to go! he thought. The boys eyes widened for a moment, then he nodded. Why? He wasn't going to worry about it right now. He went back to Meroko, nudging her to get up. "C'mon!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching For The Truth   Searching For The Truth EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:31 pm

Meroko shook her head not wanting to look behind her, but she could feel the presence of the shadow creatures. Hopping onto the child's shoulder she hissed at the shadows. "Ginta put your paw on the child's foot!" she ordered. Closing her eyes for a moment she opened them as wide as they could go, her eyes were now glowing white. She was thinking about the old ware house she remembered and suddenly found herself and the child in the same place that she had pictured in her mind. "You two ok?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching For The Truth   Searching For The Truth Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching For The Truth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next