Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Fall Relaxation (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Fall Relaxation (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Fall Relaxation (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

The weather was fantastic today. It wasn't too cold, or too hot. The sun put forth warm rays, but a cool, crisp wind offered comfort and lightly disturbed the surface of the small pond just outside Grassveil's boundaries. The little clearing where Pokemon could come and relax by the small body of water was apparently a local hot spot.

Jeremy could see why.

The male snivy stretched almost luxuriously near the shore line, letting out a deep sigh as he felt the warmth and sunlight bask him in serene glory. He had been cooped inside the guild hall as he was recovering, and appreciated the opportunity to finally stretch his legs and move his muscles again.

His healing had been good. Almost all the bruises and scrapes had been completely recovered… Save for his tail. A thin, pinkish white scar would probably always remain there from where the patrat bit him.

His body was still a little sore, but he felt that he would be fine eventually. Kuro and he were already looking at some job posters. Once he was 100% again, they would find their second assignment.

Jeremy huffed when he thought about it. Preferably with no murderous bandit crews.

He slowly closed his yellow eyelids… Slowly entreating a trance like state as he conserved his energy and quickened his mental and physical capabilities through photosynthesis.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Fall Relaxation (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Fall Relaxation (Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:25 am

Jeremy gave the barest shrug of his shoulders as the pair walked on, amber eyes focused intently on Grassveil in front of him as the small settlement drew more near. He did offer his partner the barest hint of a smirk though, one that unfortunately faded soon after. "Do not concern yourself with the likes of that vermin. You are absolutely right Kuro. The man is a deranged idiot who does not quite understand the difference between grace and weakness. I offered him the first, not the latter. The difference between the two involves a greater deal of heart ache on his part."

It was then that the male snivy had the strangest gleam in his amber eyes. It was a strange, disconcerting gleam that could be akin to anticipation. "The true irony is that if he doesn't shape up soon disaster is going to be on his account. He was even so polite as to publicly threaten me. It is not often I get a personal face to my enemies. Usually it is strictly business, but I think I'm going to be personally satisfied with crushing this Tsukiakari."

The Grass Snake Pokemon then gave a sigh, as if remembering where he was at the moment before turning back to Kuro. "How about I buy you a slice of pie Kuro? My treat."

And so, the sun soon set on Grassveil. But it wasn't the end of the stories of each character… Nor their entertained fates in the future.

OOC: END THREAD
Back to top Go down

Fall Relaxation (Open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4