Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Relaxation in new surroundings

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Relaxation in new surroundings  Empty
PostSubject: Relaxation in new surroundings    Relaxation in new surroundings  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:25 pm

The small ralts looked upon the pond, her eyes widened at the surroundings "Beautiful..." She muttered. The place wasn't that beatiful but it serene in a sense, if the other pokemon weren't there she would make this her normal hang out spot.

She found herself a tree to sit by, the leaves shaded her eyes as she got out a book. "Hypno's Lullaby" She muttered as she read the front cover, it was a hypno facing forward, almost mesmerising. The book was a goodbye gift from her sister, and told her not to read it till she got to the city. She leaned against the tree and opened the book
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation in new surroundings    Relaxation in new surroundings  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:32 pm

((Come little children, Come with me! Safe and happy, you will be :3))
Acro woke from his nap in the tree, he had gone to the small pond to take a small vacation. He didn't know where his partner had gone, but he assumed that he went to see his family. Acro leaped from branch to branch, shaking it and making it's leaves fall. He didn't notice the Ralts below, and continued to jump from branch to branch. He had started doing this when he was bored, in his opinion it helped him prepare for landing for when he finally evolved into an Archeops and was able to fly.

He leaped again, but misjudged the jump. He plummeted to the ground and landed in front of the ralts. When he looked up and saw it, he grew petrified. He didn't know what a ralts was or what it was capable of, 'I-Is it hostile?' he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation in new surroundings    Relaxation in new surroundings  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:39 pm

The ralts had only begun her book when she heard a thump in front of her, she was very calm when she was reading because she lowered book to look at what happened "Hello" She smiled slightly. She could feel Acro's fear and tried to reassure it "I'm Kelsey, and you are?" Kelsey went back to her book as she waited for a reply, she was normally timid but was still lost in her book
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation in new surroundings    Relaxation in new surroundings  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:46 pm

Acro was confused by the Ralts' sudden return to the book, "I-I'm Acro of Team Roark." He noticed the cover of the book and wondered what it was about, "Th-That book interesting?" he asked. He hated the silence that was happening before so he had asked the question. Acro's feathers fluffed up a bit from a slight breeze and he quickly smoothed them out. He determined that the ralts was friendly and relaxed a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation in new surroundings    Relaxation in new surroundings  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:49 pm

Kelsey nodded slightly, before memorising the page number and putting the book down, she was cheering up since Acro was slightly too "I have only started though, and nice to meet you Acro, the book seems to be about a Hypno, and its a horror novel" She smiled faintly "You're in a team.. huh?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation in new surroundings    Relaxation in new surroundings  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:59 pm

"Yeah, my partner must be off visiting his family. He's a buizel, we haven't done much yet as a rescue team. We've only done just four or five missions." Acro looked across the pond that took up most of the area, "We've been here before. Didn't do much though, just kicked a rock around and plan for the next mission." Acro changed the subject back to Kelsey, "A horror novel eh? I'm not much of a book reader, mostly because I've never had a book. Why do some people like them so much?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation in new surroundings    Relaxation in new surroundings  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:13 pm

She giggled at the question "Well for me, I can sit on my own, take a book and let my imaginiation flow" She smirked "Like how you are in an exploration team, you do it because you enjoy it right?" She leaned her head back and looked up at the sky through the leaves
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation in new surroundings    Relaxation in new surroundings  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:21 pm

"That and it makes me feel useful, I had some problems with my mother as a baby..."he trailed off, unsure of whether it was a boring subject or not. He shook his head and said, "Being in a rescue team lets me help other pokemon and punish outlaws that the authorities can't capture. We can get rewards, we can go and discover different things, and we can do whatever whenever. It also helps me become more stronger and closer to being able to fly." he scratched at the ground with his feet, nervous to be saying all of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation in new surroundings    Relaxation in new surroundings  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:42 pm

"You cant fly?" She raised an eyebrow, which couldn't be seen "And don't feel nervous Acro. you can talk about anything to me" Kelseu smiled trying to reassure him. The son had begun to move and light shot through the leaves and into her eyes, she used her arm to cover her eyes while looking at Acro
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation in new surroundings    Relaxation in new surroundings  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:56 pm

"No, my wings aren't fit to fly. No Archen can fly...I can fly when I'm an archeops though!" he brightened up. Waves from the pond splashed and a few drops hit Acro, he flinched and moved away from the water and more to the side where the spray of the pond couldn't hit him. Water made him uncomfortable since he was part rock type and water made his feathers wet and heavy. Luckily the sun quickly dried his feathers of the few drops that hit him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation in new surroundings    Relaxation in new surroundings  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:00 pm

"Well thats good, I cant wait to evolve either... really just to be taller" She giggled slightly " And my psychic powers grow, so I can sense peoples feelings alot more better" Kelsey nodded to herself " Which will be... very useful"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation in new surroundings    Relaxation in new surroundings  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:30 pm

"You can sense pokemon's feelings!? That's so cool!" he exclaimed, "Are you psychic type? I've never met a pokemon of your kind before." Acro babbled excitedly. He had never met a psychic pokemon either. Most of his life he had been alone, until he met his partner and began to finally meet new pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation in new surroundings    Relaxation in new surroundings  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:20 pm

"Yep, im psychic, and I can feel pokemons feelings, if other pokemon are happy I become happy" She smiled at his excitement "I've met flying type before, but not one that couldn't fly"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation in new surroundings    Relaxation in new surroundings  EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:00 pm

"It's not that fun, being a bird that can't fly. That's why i'm going to evolve, and become stronger and be able to soar the skies." Acro looked determined for a few moments before asking the ralts, "So, are you just coming here just to read the book or is there something else?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation in new surroundings    Relaxation in new surroundings  Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxation in new surroundings
Page 1 of 1