Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Fall Relaxation (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Fall Relaxation (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Fall Relaxation (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

The weather was fantastic today. It wasn't too cold, or too hot. The sun put forth warm rays, but a cool, crisp wind offered comfort and lightly disturbed the surface of the small pond just outside Grassveil's boundaries. The little clearing where Pokemon could come and relax by the small body of water was apparently a local hot spot.

Jeremy could see why.

The male snivy stretched almost luxuriously near the shore line, letting out a deep sigh as he felt the warmth and sunlight bask him in serene glory. He had been cooped inside the guild hall as he was recovering, and appreciated the opportunity to finally stretch his legs and move his muscles again.

His healing had been good. Almost all the bruises and scrapes had been completely recovered… Save for his tail. A thin, pinkish white scar would probably always remain there from where the patrat bit him.

His body was still a little sore, but he felt that he would be fine eventually. Kuro and he were already looking at some job posters. Once he was 100% again, they would find their second assignment.

Jeremy huffed when he thought about it. Preferably with no murderous bandit crews.

He slowly closed his yellow eyelids… Slowly entreating a trance like state as he conserved his energy and quickened his mental and physical capabilities through photosynthesis.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Fall Relaxation (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:48 pm

The Sableye looks up from his knee. He first looks at Tsukiakari and flashes a smirk at him. Then he switches his attention to one of the Sneasels, the one pointing at him. He Gives a toothy grin and replies, Why thank you, and yes i am fine." He slowly gets up, putting his weight on his good leg. While he is getting up, he takes his hands away from his knee, revealing a decent size cut. Oddly enough though, it isn't bleeding as much as it should be.

Once the Sableye got up, he stated "But don't worry about me, I'm trying to get calluses on my knees and elbows." The Sableye puts more weight on his right leg, wincing while closing the cut without actually touching it.

After a second of standing there making sure his knee isn't about to explode or something, he limps/walks to the Snivy, being the closest pokemon to him, and meets him with a blooded hand, a toothy grin, and a semi-informal greeting "The name's Gemini. As you can obviously see, I'm a Sableye. nice to meech'ya."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Fall Relaxation (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:45 am

Jeremy scoffed at just how shady this whole situation looked. This had to be one of the most obvious criminal duos he had ever seen. The only thing that would complete the look would be brightly painted signs with the words, "I will mug you" hanging from their necks.

In a way, the male snivy was thankful that he didn't have anything of worth on his person at the moment. Having a scene start with these two would be ridiculous. There were still a few people who occasionally talked about the street brawl that happened between himself and that zorua the other day. Jeremy had his pride and didn't want more gossip being spread.

Ignoring Koru's lack of understanding of the situation, the Grass Snake Pokemon idly wondered what Crysel was thinking. And the sableye. Jeremy knew better, this was obviously an attempt at disarming suspicion or putting on a front of incompetence. It would not fool him.

Sneering somewhat as the sableye approached, the snake made no move to take the bloodied hand. Clearing his throat, he put on the barely concealed front of proud disdain that so stained his words. "Ahem… You seem to have something on your hands…"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Fall Relaxation (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:11 am

Kari was aware that the Snivy did trust either of them in anyway what so ever, but Kari seemed oddly okay with it. Kari felt that if Gem said anything about stealing now, he would want to rip his throat out.

"I don't have anymore bandages to cover up the cuts you keep getting from your inability to walk" He said looking at Gem. " Also dont try anything stupid like you normally do, I dont feel like having to beat up some others today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Fall Relaxation (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:09 pm

Kuro narrowed her eyes at the Sableye offering it's bloodied hand. She never really encouraged physical contact between people she had just met. She hadn't even shook hands with Jeremy yet, although the claws were the reason for that.
The next thing that put her off was when the Absol stated something about 'having to beat up some others today.' Implying that this Sableye had caused Tsuki to get into multiple battles.
Also the fact that it seemed almost everyone was ignoring her, perhaps the way she had been acting today had put everyone off. Or to her the most likely thing was that she was invisible, and was for some reason only seen by Gemini.
She shook that feeling off quickly "Looks like you're in a real mess their. You should really get cleaned up"
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Fall Relaxation (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Crysel seemed docile and silent, but she was secretly tensing to fight. Obviously this Absol had no qualms about attacking others and she needed to be ready. With the slightest twitch, she could be claws out and swiping either of these new pokemon. Crysel had found that she was a bit ruthless at times despite not remembering anything. She must have had a tough life where it became the standard response for her to do so. It had its uses. She was never taken advantage of. She never let anyone do so in any case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Fall Relaxation (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 7:02 pm

After hearing all of these things, Gemini looked down to his hands. He knew that hands where bloody, he just didn't understand what everyone was so anxious about. He was just trying to make a good first impression. He never was any good at first impressions, and he knew it.

He then looks back up to the Snivy and replies bluntly " This mess on my hand is my greeting gift to you.  I'm pretty sure you knew this already but, blood is healthy for grass pokemon. It holds plenty of water and the iron in it boosts your defense, but the pokemon can only absorb the iron if it is also an animal organism. For example, a Bellsprout or Oddish can absorb blood through their roots or by drinking it, but filters out the iron, while a Bulbasaur or a Snivy..." gestures to Jeremy, "like yourself, can absorb it through the skin and gain all of the nutrients.

Gemini then raises his hand forward again and grins. "Anyhow, how 'bout it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Fall Relaxation (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 1:16 am

The Grass Snake Pokemon looked absolutely disgusted and more than a bit offended at the gem-eyed gremlin in front of him. "Are you daft in the head?" Jeremy began, "Who even THINKS like that? NO…. Just no. I'm not going to touch your filthy, bloodied hands. By Arceus…" The male snivy shook his head, look of disgust and amazement on his face, amber eyes narrowed.

The snivy turned and made his way back to Grassveil, faintest hint of a sneer on his face. "Anyway Kuro… I'm going to be heading back. I think I have waited around here long enough." The snivy then turned to the other sneasel and gave a small nod with his head. "It was nice to meet you Crysel. We must talk some other time."

With a huff, amber eyes settling on the absol and sableye, Jeremy made a move to turn and go. Despite his composed stance, there was a tightness in his body that suggested tension.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Fall Relaxation (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:01 am

Kari walked over to Gemini and stared at him "It was really not the best thing to offer to someone you don't even know the name of, but you are always full of surprises and that's why I stick around you, that and you are helpful in ways that you and me know best." Kari turned his head to see the Snivy staring at him and tightened his eyes on him "Someone fancies staring contests, If you are going, why don't you start walking, Snake? Just make sure to watch your back, you never know when someone could sneak up on you." He said with a devilish grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Fall Relaxation (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:11 am

Kuro furrowed her brow at the Sableye "Cmon! I'm uneducated but even I know that isn't how it works. I've heard of bathing in your enemies blood but who knew it could be so nutritious!" She exclaimed sarcastically ending it with a small chuckle as she looked at Jeremy "Leaving so soon? I guess I'll join you soon in leaving then." She mumbled quietly as she noticed a strange stiffness in Jeremy's movements. She had gotten used to Jeremy's reactions and emotions quite quickly. She new when he was discomforted, usually when she was messing around.

The Sneasel glanced at Kari with a smirk, not at the small sly jab the Absol gave to the Snivy. But the fact that Kari thought he was a threat to the 2 of them "Tsk... And you never know how that person will retaliate... watch ya mouth there, or someone will shut it for ya" She giggled slightly and crossed her arms
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Fall Relaxation (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 4:34 pm

Crysel had guessed the talk was over and nodded silently to Jeremy's farewell. Quietly, without drawing attention to herself at all, the sneasel snuck off and left the area. No oe had seen her leave. When they would look, they would see she disappeared. LIKE BATMAN. MEET... BATCRY! She needed something to eat anyway. Perhaps the Shadowhue Forest might be a place to forage food. She had heard it was dangerous, but that meant less trouble from any pokemon not wild. Crysel was sure she could take care of herself in the wild. AND THAT IS HOW WE SEGWAY INTO THE NEXT THREAD FOLKS. TOTES AWESOME!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Fall Relaxation (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 12:55 am

Gemini just stays still and stares in front of him, not exactly at the hostile Snivy, who wouldn't even share his name to him, but as if he is just looking at nothing. When his companion arrives at his side, he shifts his eyesight to him; because his actual eyes are inside the diamonds and not the diamonds themselves, it is near impossible to detect these things.

After hearing his friend threaten the others, he gives a little smile. He puts the back of his hand, which was clean from blood, on Tsu's shoulder and tells him, "Just let it go Tsu. It was my mistake for telling them about... that... Im gonna go down to the pond and wash my self off."

Gem proceeds with taking his hand off of Tsu's shoulder carefully; Gem knew that Tsu hates grooming his fur, especially if it is blood he is cleaning. The purple goblin starts to walk down to the pond. after a few steps though, he stops he exclaims out loud, "Ya' know, it was stupid of me to expect you to be like your father. But now, after talking to you after brief 2 minutes, I know that you are nothing like him. Nothing at all.

After a few seconds of silence, Gemini believes he made himself clear and heads down to pond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Fall Relaxation (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:11 am

(Lets get one more reply from each of us, and we will wrap this up!)

Jeremy gave a small nod at Kuro as he walked on. Amber eyes tilted forward, he didn't look back as he walked, brow furrowed forward in calm, calculative anger. What did that whelp think he got off threatening him like that?

The Grass Snake Pokemon was not one to forgive or forget easily. This was a grudge that would be nursed and tended to for a long time. Although Jeremy did not state out his threat like Tsukiakari did, the same should be said as well.

Right when you did not want to see him, Jeremy would destroy you. It was in his competitive, survivalist nature. His siblings fell to him before. A stranger could not hope for that even that mercy.

It was cold that day… But for some, they had a heart even colder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Fall Relaxation (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:35 am

Kari knew that he was not like by many or very few for that matter, but it felt nice to have Gem on his side he felt a bit of companionship coming from the Sableye and that was a relief for once.

Kari had probably made enemies today and started a rivalry of sorts that he did not expect to die down any time soon and if it did it would end in a fair bit of split blood. He raised himself after he was abandoned by his parents, and he raised himself to be a fighter and an aggressor so he wasn't going to let up. He was surprised by the Snivy's mightier than thou attitude and it pissed him off a bit, but he let the thought escape his mind... for now.

With a sigh he calls out to Gem "Wait up! I think it would be nice to lay by the water for a bit. as He takes a few strides to catch up with Gem.

The day might have been cold, but there was heat to be felt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Fall Relaxation (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:47 pm

The sun was soon to set upon the little town of Grassveil. The lives of its inhabitants would carry on as before, and the sun's setting light reflected off of the clear surface of the lake. A gentle wind caressed the waters, spreading hypnotic ripples in its wake. Despite the coming chill, there was beauty even here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Fall Relaxation (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:27 pm

Kuro looked behind her at the 3 pokemon who she had just met. She turned back to the Snivy walking besides her "Y'know what Jeremy... I don't get people. I mean I get you, although sometimes your vocabulary is like... loooooong words" She extended the word long for emphasis "Yet why would a Pokemon go around causing trouble for themselves, mocking others like that" Kuro thought for a moment then pointed a finger/claw to the sky. Imagining a lightbulb sparking over her head.

"He is the disaster pokemon... maybe he's fulfilling his prophecy of causing bad things to happening around him.." She chuckled to herself at this thought, not even sure that Jeremy was listening. Soon a shadow would be cast over grassveil, but Kuro was not in a rush to get back. The soft breeze gave her comfort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Fall Relaxation (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fall Relaxation (Open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next