Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Rock, Paper, Everything

Go down 
+11
Maxiorc
Nocive
Sakura
Flamewolf
Savato
Solilo
Wistuffly
thekyle96
Suds
Dracorexion
zashonfire
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 49 ... 53  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Rock, Paper, Everything - Page 46 Empty
PostSubject: Rock, Paper, Everything   Rock, Paper, Everything - Page 46 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Rock, Paper, Everything game! Lets not waste any time and go straight to the rules.

Rock, Paper, Everything is a fairly simple game. First, you start with one Thing. For example, Ice. Now, the next poster has to post something that will beat the Thing, which in this case is Ice. I will choose Fire, and Fire melts the Ice. Creativity is greatly encouraged, but please, no Super-Duper-I-Win Things. If you select a unbeatable Thing, you will be skipped. Now, let the game begin!

Starting Thing: Sail boat

Last edited by Wistuffly on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper, Everything   Rock, Paper, Everything - Page 46 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:00 pm

a time machine, so I can go back in time to prevent the invention of the baseball bat.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper, Everything   Rock, Paper, Everything - Page 46 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:23 am

The TARDIS to out cool your time machine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper, Everything   Rock, Paper, Everything - Page 46 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:07 am

A television remote to switch the show from Dr. Who to Misfits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper, Everything   Rock, Paper, Everything - Page 46 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:56 pm

A virtual-to-physical re-materialization device to put Doctor Who and included time machine(s) into real life, disallowing you to simply change the channel to get rid of them.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper, Everything   Rock, Paper, Everything - Page 46 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:28 am

A T-Rex to wreck your V-to-P re-M device.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper, Everything   Rock, Paper, Everything - Page 46 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:38 pm

A sniper rifle to shoot that T-Rex in the nuts.
Wait.
What am I fighting for again?
Who am I supposed to be helping?
Wha?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper, Everything   Rock, Paper, Everything - Page 46 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:56 pm

a dancing walrus to distract the sniper rifle, messing up its aim, and making it shoot antonm.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper, Everything   Rock, Paper, Everything - Page 46 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:40 pm

A BASEBALL BAT MADE BY ME AND I'M INVINCIBLE AND IMMORTAL SO YOU CAN'T PREVENT ME FROM MAKING IT IT ALSO IS INDESTRUCTIBLE, find the way around it :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper, Everything   Rock, Paper, Everything - Page 46 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Go back in time and stop the person who first ever invented baseball bats inventing it, stopping you from making it
Back to top Go down
Peach

Poké : 1060

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper, Everything   Rock, Paper, Everything - Page 46 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:03 pm

Go back to another point in time and remake baseball bats, but call them wackies, just because I can.

@V: Actually, I'm a guy.

Last edited by Peach on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper, Everything   Rock, Paper, Everything - Page 46 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:00 pm

a knife with time-travel functions to go back in time to stop peach from inventing the baseball bat (by killing her, of course), which made ralts successful in preventing the baseball bat, which etc. etc. etc.... which leaves the sail boat still standing.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper, Everything   Rock, Paper, Everything - Page 46 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Mario to stop on you whilst you attempt murder.

((Also, Sudds
Wistuffly wrote:
Creativity is greatly encouraged, but please, no Super-Duper-I-Win Things.
Please don't do that kind of stuff. If all you're going to do is say Baseball bat, be my guest, but no I Win Everthings, please. Even if we did find a way around it.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper, Everything   Rock, Paper, Everything - Page 46 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:56 pm

peach to distract Mario by getting kidnapped
Back to top Go down
Peach

Poké : 1060

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper, Everything   Rock, Paper, Everything - Page 46 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:22 am

I beat the pants out of Bowser before Mario knows anything happened as I ain't no princess in distress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper, Everything   Rock, Paper, Everything - Page 46 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:16 am

I use a rock to make u unconsicious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper, Everything   Rock, Paper, Everything - Page 46 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rock, Paper, Everything
Page 46 of 53Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 49 ... 53  Next