Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

((Open to at the most 3 other people))

A dark fox like creature stared into the cave with a yawn. It was late at night, her fur blended into the darkness well along with her nature. She had come in search of a mysterious item that was told to have granted the ability to convert feelings into a sphere and then attack. She smirked at the idea, she would be able to do that...IF she had what was called a Technical Machine Shadow Ball. The fox hopped inside the cavern, which was a slope leading upwards. The slope twisted a bit and turned in different shapes until she could no longer see the end, it should not be too difficult to navigate, just follow the left wall. Constantly touch the left wall, never let go, and she would eventually find the item. It was that easy, it was just a matter of waiting. This, was a waiting game.

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:13 am

"You don't talk when you're about to do a sneak attack," Mirage huffed. She concentrated as dark energy surrounded her, she growled as he launched a Dark Pulse at the Gengar. The gengar was struck by it, but not effected much despite the super effective attack, "We wont last against it, we have to run again" Ooor at least I do Mirage thought.
((Sorry about crap post |D)
This dice is not existing.
^Something to help us out with the gengar |D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Kuro nodded and ran the opposite way of the Gengar, not getting too far as her small feet failed her and tripped over a small item on the ground "Ow ow owww" She clenched her foot and looked at the item that had made her succumb to gravity, it seemed to be a seed. She picked it up and observed it for a moment before seeing the Gengar walk towards her. "Um... Um... Take this!" She threw the seed towards the Ghost pokemon and waited for the results
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:44 pm

The seed merely went through the gengar, not having any special effects. Mirage growled at the Gengar, before it used another shadow ball, the ball of malicious thoughts slamming into her and driving her into a wall. The zorua howled and dropped to the floor, unable to get up. The Gengar laughed and turned towards the sneasel, only to suddenly have a strange ghastly standing in its way, seeming to defend the sneasle...
"Hey! I thought I said to leave the explorers ALONE!" the ghastly huffed.

(it was an encounter roll not an item, it's an npc)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Kuro looked at the two strangely before rushing to the Zorua's side "Hey you okay there? You got pretty beat up back there" She said as she looked over the Zorua's wounds, the moves Gengar used weren't super effective but still packed a punch. The Sneasel stood up and offered her paw out to the Zorua "Can you get up? Or do you need some help?" She asked, worried that she was seriously injured
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:52 pm

The gengar blinked, how could this incompetent Ghastly appose it like this? The gengar frowned in confusion as the ghastly's eyes began to glow, Hypnosis.
"Honestly, first that other poor ghastly and the archen, and now these two. You seriously have some anger issues!" The ghastly huffed.
Mirage didn't respond, she was out cold. She had only just survived the attack with the Bisharp, and now the Gengar had finished her off, not death wise though but knocking out. The zorua's wounds weren't series, but enough to have consequences on her furry grey body. The tricky fox probably wouldn't be able to get up anytime soon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Kuro sighed and looked at the Zorua with weary eyes, but still had her trademark smile. She turned to the gastly and smirked "Hey think you can lend a.... poison cloud... thingy?" The Sharp Claw Pokemon asked as she looked from the fox and to the orb shaped Pokemon. She knew she would be unable to carry Mirage on her own, she hoped it wouldn't have to come to that. Then an idea came to mind, she chuckled and looked at the Gengar "How bout ya get him to lend a hand?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:04 pm

"Sure," The ghastly commented. He strengthened his hypnosis, and had the gengar pick up the KO'd Zorua with ease.
Mirage groaned, waking up for just a moment to see a strange orb and a strange purple pokemon carrying her. Her moment of wakening did not last long, as she merely blacked out once more. Her body was not yet able to handle waking up just yet, time was needed to heal or an item. The ghastly spoke, "It doesn't last long, so we'll have to take you two someplace safe close by and I'll try to drag this guy as far away as possible. I've been following him for DAYS because of how aggressive he is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:17 pm

"Ah thanks" She said with a smile as she walked besides the Gastly, looking back to see the Gengar's eyes motionless, and the Gengar carrying the Fox that had risked her life fighting it. Kuro was pretty lucky this Gastly came along, otherwise she could've turned out like Mirage, or worse "So do you have anything to heal my friend here? If not we're probably screwed" She said with a small chuckle trying to keep positive
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:22 pm

"Sadly no," the ghastly spoke, "I'd suggest just staying in a single area and hide for a bit until she wakes up. Then finding a way out and coming back when you're stronger," The ghastly suddenly stopped, "I have to go, the hypnosis is wearing off."
As quickly as the two had appeared, they disappeared. The ghastly taking the gengar away so it would not engage in a fight once more. Mirage had been left on the ground, though luckily had finally woken up. She blinked and looked up at Kuro, "Wh-What happened?" and noticed something in front of her.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:38 pm

Kuro smiled at her awakening and picked the item that the Zorua was looking at "Hmm... a Gummi huh?" She eyed it while holding it in her paws "You have it Mirage, and I'm guessing you don't have enough strength to hold it yourself sooo..." She held it to the foxes mouth "Open wide and say Aaaaah"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:48 pm

Mirage's brow furrowed as she glared at the sneasel, who was lowering the gummi and waiting for Mirage to open her mouth.
"LIKE HELL I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH STRENGTH!" she shouted before unleashing a fairly weak dark pulse on the Sneasel. She felt insulted by the offer to help consume a simple berry. Was the sneasel going to offer to help her CHEW next? Mirage snatched the gummi with her mouth, and sat away from the Sneasel, forcing herself to sit up despite her shaking legs. No way was she going to appear weak!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Kuro got pushed away ever so slightly by the Dark Pulse, grunted slightly and then shrugged it off. She frowned yet remained persistent and walked over to the Zorua, she let out a small laugh "It's okay Illia, it's not like I was trying to insult you or anything. I just wanted to help" She sat besides the fox and sharpened her claws slowly "Sorry if I offended you or anything, it seems I do that to a lot of people."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Mirage was about to snap at the sneasel for not using her correct name, but remembered that she had told them a false name. She kept silent as the sneasel apologized, "It's fine," she at least said which was spectacular that she even replied to something so polite. the sneasel reminded her of her father somehow, but she guessed that it was just because of the sneasel being the pre evolved form of her father. The Zorua remained silent, remembering her parents, before speaking, "We should get moving."
She wanted to find her tm as soon as possible and leave this wretched place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:20 pm

Kuro nodded and stood up, she held her paw out then pulled it away "Oh sorry sorry, I understand if you don't want any help" She didn't at all understand that yet she didn't want to get the Zorua angry or upset her. She moved ahead without her yet kept on talking "But ya know, one day you're going to have to rely on another person, and you better hope you still have people around for when that day comes"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:28 pm

"I highly doubt that, if things get too sticky then I could just cast an illusion and run, it's that simple," Mirage huffed. She felt that she did not need help, especially from a sneasel that spoke almost the same way her father did about friends. The Zorua forced herself up and onward, just find the tm, that was all that was on her mind. Find the TM. Find the TM. Find the TM. Nothing else should matter except her own life. Find the TM.
(sorry for shortness)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next