Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

The large red serpent made his way through the insanely large crater that was luckily larger than him. Proteus was able to move similar to a snake in his new form, Gyarados. He lifted his head and surveyed the area, wondering if anything useful was around. The Gyarados huffed in annoyance as he found nothing and simply went back to making his way around the lava pools in this dangerous course. He was a water type luckily, so he could spray water on any burns he might get to ease the pain. That wouldn't mask the pain entirely though as it would simply return. The gaint water dragon finally coiled up, wanting to rest a bit after traveling so far, and watched the scenery before him for any signs of life.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 4:45 am

This dice is not existing.
Proteus blinked as the Sneasel suddenly remembered her name, "Ah...I'm sorry...I don't have the greatest of memories. I only just evolved so my mind is still very feeble and vain..." Proteus seemed a bit upset that he had gotten the sneasel's name wrong. He apologized again and noticed an item on the ground. The thought of selling it for poke instantly came to mind, but he pushed it aside and moved his head down to analyze the item to see what it was.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:20 pm

Crysel groaned and slowly slid herself down the tail of the big red fish, sighing and holding her head. "Well... I don't know what I'll do now. I can't remember a thing. Not even where I come from... but I do want to leave this place. Its way too hot for someone with fur like mine." She looked over at Proteus. "Tell me you know how to get out of this place..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:28 pm

"Well, I think we were heading that way," Proteus looked to the direction they were heading, his concern for the sneasel having made him forgotten, but luck was in their favor for he had chosen randomly and guessed correct. The large red dragon like fish looked down to the sneasel once more, "Are you feeling okay? Weak perhaps? Do you want to just relax for a bit on my head as we travel?" Something was wrong with the sneasel...perhaps she was ill? Proteus began to wonder if the houndour had done something, or if the creature knew the move amnesia and had unintentionally used it.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:56 pm

Honestly Proteus, its obvious. Memories come from the brain. The brain is in the head. Crysel was hit hard in the head. She then learned Fly and forgot it on the way down. DO YA NEED A DIAGRAM? She sighed and shook her head. "No, just... my head hurts. I'll be fine. I just want to get out of the heat." She sighed and began walking toward the exit to this place. The sooner she was out of here, the sooner she'd stop sweating under her fur.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:06 pm

"Yes" Proteus said to the magical voice in the sky
The large red monsterous pokemon felt guilty about not being able to assist the sneasel, "I-I'm sorry for not being much help...I may be a large pokemon, but I am still rather ignorant of this land since I came from the sea like a wrecking ball" The gyarados kept his head low and close to the ground, attempting to find something that could possibly HELP the sneasel. He was heart broken to see nothing, but searched nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:32 am

Just remember, if things get tough, red sushi is the first thing on the menu! Crysel shook her head. "No, you are fine. Its not like its your fault I lost my memory, right? I guess I'll simply have to wait for them all to come back. After all, my name came back, right?" Sure, your name came back. After Proteus guessed stupidly. CRYNIVEL? SERIOUSLY? Why don't we call her Teekles the Dancing Mongoose and destroy her social life permanently?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:56 pm

The gyarados nodded, "That could be true, perhaps something triggers them to come back?" The large hundreds of pounds creature blinked as he looked down at the sneasel, not having a choice in doing so. His large body trailed behind him, careful not to touch the pools of lava around him as they would harm him despite being a water type. Lava was just TOO hot for a water type to bear, and fire would cook his meat and flesh until he was nothing but a fish fillet.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:30 pm

Not gonna lie, Proteus Filet sounds so good. I've always liked eating red meat... GET IN MAH BELLY!!! As for triggers... maybe complete and utter stupidity does it? Worked for the name. QUICK PROTEUS, BE YOURSELF! Crysel sighed and shrugged. "I don't know how to get my memory back, but somebody has to know what do do to fix it. I mean, I can't be the first pokemon to lose her memories, right? Some have to know how to fix it. Do you know where we might find such pokemon? I SWEAR IF YOU SAY A HOT MYSTERY DUNGEON AND NOT A TOWN, YOUR FACE WILL KISS THE LAVA!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:46 pm

"Hrm...maybe a nearby town will be of use...I believe the closest one is Riverfront, maybe someone there would know. Still, it is quite a ways away, we'll have to rush to make it there by night fall I believe," The large atrocious pokemon spoke as he brought up the rest of his body to create a coil, which was the gyarados on land equivalent to sitting since the pokemon had no real legs or arms to "Sit" upon. The pokemon relaxed though, since there were no pokemon in sight to be seen so there was hardly a chance of being attacked.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:59 pm

Hmm? Sorry, I was distracted. Too busy enjoying my AWESOME LEGS, FEET, ARMS, AND HANDS! Did I mention THE CLAWS?! Biatches love claws! Crysel stopped with Proteus, scraping her claws together to sharpen them. It seemed to be a nervous habit she had. Although, Sneasels did sharpen their claws on surfaces as they went along to keep them sharp and ready. Perhaps it was an instinctual thing? "Well... we should travel what we can and rest at night fall... something tells me its safer to wait til daybreak to travel."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:08 am

Proteus nodded, "Yeah, the ferals around here are usually more active at night from what i've heard." The red gyarados's tail waved slightly as he moved a bit, the equivalent of shifting in a seat. The ground burned into his scales and the place dried him up, he wanted some water. He wanted the ocean. He would be glad to just relax at the bottom of an ocean, undisturbed since none dare to approach a Gyarados usually. He wondered if it was possible for a gyarados to die from being dried up for too long...
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:24 am

Crysel thought a bit, something coming to her head. "Predators use the night as a tool. Pokemon sleep or are tired at the end of a day so it makes their job easier. That is why they sleep during the day. So they can hunt more effectively at night... Hmm, seems like something drilled into my head. Must have spent a lot of time avoiding predators." She looked toward what seemed like the exit out of the area. "We should keep moving Proteus."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:49 am

Proteus nodded, it appeared to be a slope leading up and out of the crater, "We should go find out if there's someone who can help you get your memory back. I don't know much about you from before since I only just met you today, I'm sorry about that by the way," he felt the need to apologize since he felt that it was somewhat his fault that the sneasel was suffering from this condition, whatever it was. The gyarados wondered if the condition had worse side affects, was she going to pass out any minute? Was she going to continue to forget things?

((Let's drag it out until we finish this page, we're almost to the end of it!))

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:32 am

...Why did I decide to give Crysel amnesia with Proteus to watch her? Its sweet that he cares, but.... Just why Cry? WHY? Crysel nodded and looked up the slope. 'I am sure you would not have hurt me. Though you do look a bit big and scary, you seem nice. You just don't have that cruel killer instinct like..." Crysel frown, trying to focus but not getting anything. "Hmm... It felt like I was onto something there, but it slipped away. Oh well, lets get climbing out of here." With that, Crysel started going up the slope.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:29 pm

Proteus made his way up the slope, looking back at the crater and wondering what had made the sneasel lose her memory. He began to wonder if he was the cause, did flamethrower have some kind of second effect that resulted in this? He began to wonder if he should have researched the move more before looking for it and learning it. Then again it wasn't like he could just go right on into a library and pick off a book from the desk with his sheer size and read it with ease. He wondered why being so big had to be so difficult, he had to be careful not to break things, watch for smaller pokemon, and smaller pokemon were usually afraid of the beast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next