Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

The large red serpent made his way through the insanely large crater that was luckily larger than him. Proteus was able to move similar to a snake in his new form, Gyarados. He lifted his head and surveyed the area, wondering if anything useful was around. The Gyarados huffed in annoyance as he found nothing and simply went back to making his way around the lava pools in this dangerous course. He was a water type luckily, so he could spray water on any burns he might get to ease the pain. That wouldn't mask the pain entirely though as it would simply return. The gaint water dragon finally coiled up, wanting to rest a bit after traveling so far, and watched the scenery before him for any signs of life.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:48 am

She sighed and put the Glittery Box in her bag. "Well, looks like you will have to bare the burn as we go searching for the berry. A burn like that can infected if not taken care of. You are lucky you aren't in my home. When someone gets burned, the spot they get burned at usually gets frostbite. Then you have to remove the frostbitten part or you could die. C'mon, sticking together will help our chances of survival." Why was she trusting Proteus? Simple, he had protected her instead of attacking her from behin. That was good enough to know he wouldn't kill her.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:55 am

Proteus thought of having to have his whole tail chopped off. He flinched at the thought and was glad they weren't wherever this sneasel came from. He imagined the pain of having his tail being sliced from his body and wondered if he would bleed to death. He probably would not be able to swim properly as well! He considered himself lucky once more and followed the sneasel, using a snake like movement to get across the floor. He counted himself lucky once again that his underbelly was tough enough to take the scraping of the rocks, though it was very uncomfortable.
"It's fine if we don't find it though, I don't really need it all that much I think...after all it's just a burn."
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:08 am

Crysel shook her head when Proteus said to forget about it. "We Sneasels may be known to be cunning, underhanded, and untrustworthy all around due to our dirty tactics, but when we owe a debt, we repay it. You watched my back and got burned for it. So, I am going to take care of that burn and get rid of that debt." She continued looking around for a bit before speaking again. "So why are you here anyway? Doesn't your kind prefer to live in water? You are pretty far away from that. You looking for something here?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:25 am

"Yes, to both. I'm looking for this rumored Flamethrower that was said to be around here. I heard that it can allow my kind to breath flames of fury. Although I am a Gyarados, i'm still fairly weak. I evolved only few days ago." The Beast paused for a moment before continuing, "I've actually never heard of your kind before. I've spent most of my life in the water until just recently, I know of only rumors that are greatly exaggerated."
He remembered what the school had always told him, Land was a dangerous place. He was to never go there, but he had anyways, though more through force than anything. He was tossed by a water spout, weightless as he was, on to the far away land. He had not seen his school since.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:51 pm

The Sneasel looked at Proteus when he said he was weak. "Being on top doesn't always mean strength. Look at you. You are really tall. Your bright red coloring doesn't let you hide anywhere which usually means to others that you have no need to run. And, I said this before, a lot of pokemon could be swallowed whole by you. You are an intimidating figure no matter the strength. Half of all battles are won mentally. One must weaken the mental strength of enemies and rivals by intimidation, therefore their fear will weaken them even if your strength isn't up to par. You'll grow in strength the more you do. Still... aren't you a water type? How can you learn a move with fire? Seems weird to me..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:00 pm

"I am unsure as to how I can learn a fire type move, as for my red color, my kind is usually blue so they blend into the ocean. The reason why my color is so rare is because of my color. It's obvious and few magikarp would ever make it to being a gyarados. The only reason I live I believe was because I was tossed into civilization. My adventurous nature had made me stay as well. I'm only just lucky."
Though the gyarados had to admit she was right on some points. He was huge-colossal even. The only pokemon to rival him in size that he knew of was Onix, who stood slightly taller than him. He had a strength against rock type though, since he was a water type. Was he really that strong?
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:18 pm

"Honestly, more pokemon need to be raised in the wild instead of towns. You'd all be better off." Crysel was just amazed at how many pokemon survived without knowing basic survival skills or not using instinct. Had the world really grown that soft? "You are definitely not prey. You are a predator, no matter what you were before. Predators are higher on the food chain. Naturally that puts you in a stronger position than others. Sneasels and Weaviles are tough too despite our size. With our cunning, extremely sharp claws, and attacking as a pack, we are high too." Crysel saw yet another item and picked it up.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:34 pm

"I know all of this, it's just that as a magikarp my color was golden, I was weak, I literally could not do anything but flail about. My color attracted the attention of every pokemon there is in existence. Not to mention Magikarp are known for being at the bottom of the food chain. I was even ignorant enough to think I was special, that I was the beginning of a evolutionary branch that would lead to magikarps being stronger."
Proteus looked to the sneasel when she seemed to pick something up. He lowered his head to a fair distance that he thought would not make her uncomfortable, about five feet, to try and see what she had found.
"What is it?" he asked, never having seen the item before. He wondered if this was the Rawst Berry the Sneasel had been talking about?
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:04 pm

The Sneasel took it up and smiled. "A Rawst Berry. I'll be giving that to you." However, it would not be so easy. A Scraggy had spot the berry from afar and wanted it. It was an arrogant little guy cause he didn't get too scared of Proteus. Crysel quickly threw the berry into the large mouth of Proteus and rushed the Scraggy. She delivered a Scratch on his side. Scraggy cried out, but picked up sand to throw in Crysel's eyes. She hissed and backed off, trying to clear her sight.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:10 pm

Proteus swallowed the berry without even noticing its existence and howled at the Scraggy. Proteus gave a growl as his head lunged forward and he bit the Scraggy using a Bite attack. The scraggy screamed in pain as the pokemon's powerful jaws hooked onto its spare skin-pants that sagged around his legs and held the scraggy as high as he could before letting go and having it drop. The Scraggy screamed, but instead of being an idiot and doing nothing, it began to hug the Gyarados hard enough to slow his decent. It still hit the ground pretty hard, but not as hard as it could have.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:03 pm

Crysel still couldn't see, but she could hear where the Scraggy was. She let out a powered scream an unleashed her most powerful move. Snow and ice appeared over the Scraggy's head and fell on him, muffling his cry of surprise as he was buried. The heat of the area had made it weaker than normal, but it hit him hard enough. The heat was also melting the snow a bit, but the Scraggy could barely move in the melting slush, slipping on it over and over.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:14 pm

The two had moved behind Proteus in their fight. The giant Gyarados turned around quickly, though a little too quickly, and his tail swished inches past Crysel and slammed into the Scraggy. The scraggy screeched as it was sent into the air from the force and disappeared in the sky. Its screaming was heard until it finally became out of hearing or had decided to stop screaming and accept his fate. Proteus blinked and stared in horror, "Sorry!" he called after it as loud as he could. he hoped the scraggy would land safely...he had not meant to do that!
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:23 pm

IN MID FLIGHT SCRAGGY LEARNED FLY AND WENT TO TRAVEL THE COSMOS IN SEARCH FOR ADVENTURE AND WHIMSEY...Who are we kidding? He is dead. Crysel watched the Scraggy go flying and shrugged at Proteus's apology. "He was trying to attack us and you retaliated. There is nothing to be sorry for." Crysel picked up the Glittery Box from before that Proteus found and handed it over. "This is your's. Now lets keep searching for that TM you heard about."

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:27 pm

Proteus, who had a joy ribbon on one of his three horns on his head, lowered his head for the sneasel to place there. He raised his head once more and thanked the Sneasel once more. He had to admit once more that the sneasel was correct in her reasoning. That was still no reason to send the scraggy off into what seemed like space like that. Had it lived? Had it died? Maybe a flying pokemon would be kind enough to save it, maybe it would even contemplate its life while it was up there and maybe change its ways! Proteus smiled at the thought. Now feeling as if he had done good, he looked down to the Sneasel, "Find something again?"
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:32 pm

Crysel stared at the writing on the TM. She would have read that the TM was Flamethrower, but she had never learned to read growing up. She wasn't embarrassed by this limitation. All pokemon who grew in the wild pretty much had little chance to learn how to read. So Crysel shrugged and held it up to Proteus to read. "I found a TM on the ground. I have no idea what it is though since I can't read. Is it the TM you were looking for or something else?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next