Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:05 am

First topic message reminder :

This is gonna be a bit like homestuck but NOT REALLY!
so yeah.
JSUT COMMENT TO JOIN
anyways
this is gonna be text-adventure-forum thing but not really since it has a fourth wall. AND I SWEAR IF YOU BREAK IT--just kidding.
Anyways, ROOLS
If you post, YOU SHALL NOT POST until i respond with something.
NO GAHDMAHD. You know. Travelling instantly. Not taking damage.
Now.
You will need to check your surroundings to know, im just saying.
NOWWWW!
List of accepted peopls
OREOE
LUCIAS
HARUKA
Sparrow
KYOKO
Wost Offly
Empteh
Well have fun!

Last edited by Pichupichuuu on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:40 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:05 am

*waits impatiently for his answer*
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:19 am

*Is also awaiting her's, for Lucius asked the voice "WHY"*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:22 am

Oreo: You cant take the rock. THE ROCK IS TOO BIG. you loose wit. good job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:38 am

Lucius:you hear the voice again. 'Because the earthquake was going on and wasnt over. But it isnt anymore.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:54 am

Since Mr. Fluffers doesn't seem to be responding, I let go of his cage to test if he can float (telling him to hold his breath first, of course) before grabbing my hat and using it as a cup for milk. After I find out my result, I grab Fluffers and then drink some goddamn milk.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:54 am

Haruka> New room!

Achievement Get: Tick tack toe, three rooms in a row.

Haruka> Stop starving and eat the chicken leg and a drumstick.

Haruka> Read the notebook. Or whatever is in it.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:57 am

> Declare the other voice retarded
L: ..........................
> What? Fine! The stegosaurus boy, he's gone. Question that.
L: "Where did the Stegosaurus kid go? What was his name? Haruna?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:04 am

Haruka: You read the notebook. It seems to be some scribbles and drawings at the beginning, then it turns into something like a note. It reads this. 'I am slowly loosing my sanity... If you are reading this, you need to escape. there are these guardians that will try to catch you, but they are killable. You need a good weapon, and good protection. you can find my old boomerang in the drawers, along with a shield.
you can bonk with it or throw it. either way will be fine to defeat the guardians.
Mr. Fluffers: Yes, this crate can float.. Thanks for the warning by the way.  AND THUS, MR. FLUFFERS draNk SOME MILK. from the crate.
Lucius: Notice that there was trace of STARVATION at the button wall. and the stegosaurus boy was starving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:09 am

((OOC: pfft, loosing my sanity. So a guy that's slowly going insane is still sane enough to expect that somebody will come by with the exact same problem he has and keeps some of his weaponry in some drawe- Wait, that does sound insane.))

"You should have sunk; you're in too small a position to make a swimming motion or something of the sort. So that means that the carrier doesn't take your weight into account. Huh. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that all items within the crate have their weights greatly diminished when they're inside it." To test it, I place two bottles of dr. pepper into the crate (with great difficulty, that's how!) and place it into the lake of milk once more (once again, warning fluffers beforehand).
I take a drink from my cap of milk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:11 am

Mr.Fluffers: Indeed, infact, there is absically no weight! this crate, and anything inside it, is light as a feather! this goes for the other helpers crates too!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:30 am

Lucius: Looks at the strange glowing orbs that seem to represent Starvation, "Huh?" then walk towards the buttons on the wall and wonder which to press
> Press any button! It's not like they have labels!!!
Lucius: Presses a random button as he holds the owl's cage in his other hand. "Are you alright? Awfully quiet.." he asks the owl, fearing it might be hurt as he waited for the button's results.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:31 am

"Holy shit. Holy. Fucking. Shit. This thing is indestructible, too; it'd be an amazing blunt weapon; one that never breaks and is easy to use. If only it were longer. And think of the possibilities! If I stick someone's finger into the thing and twist it, the difference in weight would mean that I could sever it extremely easily! Hell, anything that's partially inside the crate would become incredibly fragile!" I grab the wooden sword and place it inside the crate, then twist it in order to check.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:33 am

Haruka> ...

Haruka> Wonder if this guy was insane.

Haruka> Just in case dawn your Blue Leather Armor.

Achievement Get: First Armor.

Haruka> Snoop around the said drawers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:39 am

Flint: I am completely fine. But you might want to look above you lucius.
Lucius: Get hit in the head by a stone sword-looking object.
Mr.Fluffers: But iwith great difficulty to get the finger in.
Sparrow: Notice the sword was jammed in trough the VERY small-sized distance between bars. and how it splits in two and mr.fluffers gets stuck with the other half.
Haruka: Find a WOODen SplINTERed BOOMERANG, DIAMOND-SHAPED key, Wooden Splintered Shield, and TOnS OF STARVATION!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:42 am

NOOO! Any who!
Oreo: Leaves the cheesy rock alone and eventually turns around and sees the wall of buttons!
Oreo: Walks to the awesome wall hopping to get more Oreos out of it and pushes random buttons!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!   Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pichu RPG: Totally not a ripoff of wistuffly RPG!
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next