Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Find that Sister!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Find that Sister! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Find that Sister!   Find that Sister! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Acro wandered into the forest after having a look at his paper, he was supposed to find a caterpie that was supposedly lost in Shadowhue after wandering in. He wondered why a simple caterpie would come to such an advanced dungeon, after all this place was teeming with strong pokemon. Though not as strong as the pokemon in places like Mt. Frostmeer, or Black Mist Moutain, thought Acro. The archen looked at the paper, he was supposed to do the mission with another team. Who is it? he wondered.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Find that Sister!   Find that Sister! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:38 pm

"I-I'm slightly damaged, b-but I can still walk!" The caterpie said defensively as if to show that she was not weak.
Acro nodded to the caterpie and spoke, "We should get you back then. It should be an easy walk if we just go around bushes and trees instead of going through or over them."
He looked to the gastly. Acro was ready to go, was the gastly? The Archen was glad to have found the caterpie, and now he was glad to be able to go home and rest. Then he would take another most likely painful mission and regret it throughout the time it took to do it like he usually did.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Find that Sister!   Find that Sister! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:59 pm

"Good. Because this will be quite a walk. How did you even get so far away from home anyways?"
Seeing the Archen look at him, William responded with a simple:
"Let's go. We shouldn't stay here longer than neccessary. It will be dark soon."
It was a minor miracle, that the Caterpie seemed to have sustained only minor injuries even though it had been staying in a very dangerous part of the forest for quite some time.
Pushing their luck even further wouldn't be a wise thing to do, so the long and arduous path back through the thorns and branches should be followed as soon as possible. Did William even have a right to complain about that? After all it would be much more difficult for Acro and the Caterpie to traverse the undergrowth than it would be for him. Silently he awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Find that Sister!   Find that Sister! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:38 pm

"I just kept to hiding..." The caterpie trailed off, obviously not wanting to talk anymore.
"William is right, we should get home.." Acro lead the Caterpie a fair distance then turned to see if William was following. When he was sure he would continue forward and led the caterpie out of the forest, happy that he had finally found the caterpie with the help of William. He would have to find some more missions, maybe his chance of running into friends would be higher then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find that Sister!   Find that Sister! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Find that Sister!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5