Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Find that Sister!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Find that Sister! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Find that Sister!   Find that Sister! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Acro wandered into the forest after having a look at his paper, he was supposed to find a caterpie that was supposedly lost in Shadowhue after wandering in. He wondered why a simple caterpie would come to such an advanced dungeon, after all this place was teeming with strong pokemon. Though not as strong as the pokemon in places like Mt. Frostmeer, or Black Mist Moutain, thought Acro. The archen looked at the paper, he was supposed to do the mission with another team. Who is it? he wondered.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Find that Sister!   Find that Sister! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:19 pm

Not realizing, that the Archen apparently was being overwhelmed with guilt, William decided to calm down and think for a bit. Which direction should they search in? In this moment, he silently cursed himself for his cowardice. Had he been braver, he would have explored this forest already, so it should be a piece of cake to search for their target. But he didn't. He had been afraid. And when all those other Pokémon had chased him away, he had been a coward as well, not even managing to tell them the truth. When all those other Pokémon had approached them on his journey, they might have run away, but William hadn't been brave either. He should have followed them. Yet he hadn't. Even with his team, Shiro had to ask him, because he wasn't brave enough to ask himself.
William was a coward.
Would he be able to change that?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Find that Sister!   Find that Sister! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Acro continued to search the undergrowth. Was this where a caterpie would hide? He had not known for sure since he was unsure of the nature of a caterpie. He growled at the branches that scratched at his feathers and skin, one even poking him the eye and causing him to cry out in pain. He jumped out of the bushes with a few twigs and leaves still attached to him like leeches. He proceeded to pluck the leaves off and brush the twigs off before giving himself a final shake and continuing the search. He tried to think of something to talk to the gastly about, but he had run out of topics inside of his bird brained mind.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Find that Sister!   Find that Sister! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:44 pm

While the Gastly tened to be absent-minded, it was close to impossible not to have heard Acro's cry at this distance. Thus, a concerned spectral Pokémon immediately arose from the undergrowth, trying to find the assumed attacker.
But as he didn't find anything extraordinary, he decided to ask his companion.
"What happened? Are you okay? Are we under attack?"
One might not have guessed it, but the few friends William had, he would defend with his very life. Of course this mindset led him to despise traitors especially, which only caused the rejection he had experienced from Abira and Myra to hurt even more.
Those two friends he had already lost.
Even though it hadn't been his fault, he wouldn't lose another friend!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Find that Sister!   Find that Sister! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:50 am

"N-No...we're fine...I just got poked in the eye by a twig..." Acro admitted to his embarrassment. He shook himself once more as another leaf fell from the trees above them onto his back. The Archen, who had been sitting as if in a nest, hopped back to his feet and said, "Now is not the time to whine about my eye though, it's fine and I'll live."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Find that Sister!   Find that Sister! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:23 am

So at least there were some good news. Not that Acro hurting himself would be good, but at least they weren't being attacked again. Now they should go continue their search before another feral Pokémon would find them...or the Caterpie. While William still was weakened from the battle with the Roselia, the small Bug type would be almost completely incapable of fending for herself. She needed help and that as soon as possible! How her family must be feeling in these very moments - William didn't even want to imagine it.
"You're right. We should continue our search. Wasting any more time would be devastating."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Find that Sister!   Find that Sister! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Acro tried to think of something to respond, but thought of nothing. He remained silent.
The small first bird pokemon took to searching in the trees once more, since the branches were less cluttered and the branches were less likely to poke his eye out. The Archen climbed his way up to the top of the tree, causing the entire thing to shake and shiver as if it were cold and actually could shiver. The archen looked about before taking a leap and landing on the next tree, the land was less clumsy and he seemed to be improving. Acro decided to ask about his thoughts from earlier, "Would it be safer to just stay in one spot when waiting to be rescued or to keep going I wonder.."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Find that Sister!   Find that Sister! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:42 pm

"Hm...while wandering around would increase the probability of running into rescuers, it would of course increase the danger of being spotted by a feral Pokémon as well. But I doubt the Caterpie has much knowledge in advanced probability calculation, so we shouldn't be able to rely on that. I guess we just have to keep searching..."
As he answered the Archen's question, William continued his search on the leaf-covered forest floor. While both the thorny undergrowth and the rotting carcasses of dead trees were obstructing his view, they didn't reduce his mobility at least. A Bug type...where could it be? The Gastly might be highly resistant to their type, but that didn't mean, that he understood their way of thinking at all.
If only one of the duo had a Bug type...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Find that Sister!   Find that Sister! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:28 pm

"But while walking around, the chances of the rescuers being where she used to be..." Acro trailed off, his bird brain becoming confused by all this talk of chances and probabilities. The archen simply shook his head, "I don't get it..." he concluded before making a leap to the next tree and letting himself drop down into a bush and emerging, covered in twigs and leaves once again. He hoped that wherever the caterpie was, it was safe.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Find that Sister!   Find that Sister! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:57 pm

"Well...all this talking isn't going to help us find her. I guess we'll just have to keep on searching until we find something..."
Of course William hoped, that the "something" would be the Caterpie being alive and well and maybe a bit scared. But the search had lasted long enough, that other results had to be expected as well. But this once again wasn't the time to think about things of this kind. They had to continue their search...hopefully they'd find her. Hopefully they'd find her soon.
How would it be to have a sister...this question suddenly rushed through the Gastly's head without warning. What would having a sibling be like? But that wasn't the issue at the moment.

(You don't need to apologize for that. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Find that Sister!   Find that Sister! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:46 pm

Acro took the gastly's dialogue as meaning "I don't want to talk" and silenced himself into just looking. He blinked and looked back to the trees. He wished he could do missions more often, since it would be easier to gain poke and help other pokemon like this. The Archen yawned surprisingly and looked to the sky, it was getting late and they STILL had not found the caterpie!
"What if we just started calling its name?" he asked the ghastly, curious to what the gastly thought of this idea.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Find that Sister!   Find that Sister! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:53 pm

"That might work. Do you know her name? If not, we'd only attract feral Pokémon. After all, we've already seen, that there are other Caterpie in here as well. And I don't think a young, frigthened Pokemon would follow such a call. Once again our missions have proven, that they just can't be simple."
Simply talking wasn't going to solve anything in the current situation, so William focussed on the search instead, causing his sentences to have pauses of considerable length in them every time he had to concentrate especially hard.
This settled it. Once this mission would be over, the Gastly would go and acquire a book about psychology.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Find that Sister!   Find that Sister! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:01 am

"I don't think she has another name...the job said caterpie, but no name. How are we supposed to rescue someone we don't even know their name?" Acro spoke. He had taken to walking on the floor once more, and just as he was about to take his first step he ran into something green. The startled figure shot string from its mouth and covered the Archen in a strange binding silk.
"P-Please don't hurt me! I just want to go home!" The figure cried.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Find that Sister!   Find that Sister! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:16 am

Too focussed on his search, the Gastly hadn't even noticed what had happened to the Archen and neither had he heard the desperate cry of the green thing.
"I don't know...once this all is over, we should go and ask the board staff to include those things into their mission descriptions. It could prove to be useful on another mission. Now where could she be? And why does this forest have to be this large, dark and green? She could be right under our noses and we might not find her."
The Gastly was starting to become annoyed. This mission had taken so much time already and still there hadn't been any trace of the Bug type anywhere. What had he done to make the universe hate him?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Find that Sister!   Find that Sister! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:29 am

Acro looked at the caterpie who seemed to be frightened and near tears, he finally spoke, "uh...found her?" he spoke. He looked at the caterpie which seemed to be frozen in fear, "S-So are you the one from the mission?" he asked it.
"D-Did my sibling call for a mission to save me? Th-thank arceus! I th-thought I was going to die out here! Y-You're a rescue team right?" The caterpie seemed to recover from a state of fear induced paralysis and seemed to only be nervous about speaking to the rescue team right now. The archen blinked once more, was this how he looked when he stammered in front of new pokemon?
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Find that Sister!   Find that Sister! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:35 am

As the Gastly heard the news, he immediately turned around in surprise. Slowly he floated over to the shivering Caterpie, hoping not to scare it too much. She was already trembling in fear, so hopefully she wouldn't attempt to escape.
"So you're the one we're looking for?", William half asked, half proclaimed.
"Well...then I guess we'll have to get you out of here pronto. Are you injured? And if yes, how severe are your injuries?"
It could only be hoped, that the Caterpie would be able to walk. Dragging her out of this place wouldn't be too easy, especially with all the thorns in the way. And William didn't even have hands, so Acro would have to do it by himself.
Another problem would be fighting. Should they encounter another Roselia, they would be screwed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find that Sister!   Find that Sister! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Find that Sister!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next