Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

[Artist's Corner] Pokémon of the Week (29th July - 4th August 2013)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

[Artist's Corner] Pokémon of the Week (29th July - 4th August 2013) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [Artist's Corner] Pokémon of the Week (29th July - 4th August 2013)   [Artist's Corner] Pokémon of the Week (29th July - 4th August 2013) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:48 am

First topic message reminder :

-Pokémon of the Week Contest-

Hello there and welcome to the Artist's Corner and the Pokémon of the Week contest!

As you probably know before clicking this thread, the Pokémon of the Week contest is an art competition where each week a specific Pokémon is selected. Artists are challenged to draw the selected Pokémon in whichever method they prefer, traditionally or digitally, for a 300 poké prize!

The rules for PotW can be found Here

Entries
Monday to Saturday
Judging
Sunday

The Pokémon of the Week this week is;
Pidgey!
[Artist's Corner] Pokémon of the Week (29th July - 4th August 2013) - Page 2 016

This Week's Judges Are;

• *Jikumo, whose preferences are backgrounds and something that'll 'make him chuckle.'
  • *MexterInfinite, who prefers to keep his preferences secret.
  • *Xeryd, who prefers a picture to be neat.

Please remember to PM all entries to me. Entries will be edited into this second post of this thread as they are received. Feel free to discuss the current entries but note that they may be subject to change depending on whether the artist feels the need to change something about their drawing, or withdraw from the contest altogether.

This week's participation prize is a Reviver Seed and will be received after this weeks judging has been completed.

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:36 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage

[Artist's Corner] Pokémon of the Week (29th July - 4th August 2013) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Artist's Corner] Pokémon of the Week (29th July - 4th August 2013)   [Artist's Corner] Pokémon of the Week (29th July - 4th August 2013) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:54 am

Please Keep In Mind Judging has begun. Now I will put down my opinions on all the Entries so far... Think of this as a Pre- Alpha of a Game... Some things may change! Either way... These are my opinions and detective work stuff. These are not influenced by Jikumo and Xeryd... I just Got bored. Either way... Enjoy this sort of "Pre- Alpha" Judging...
These opinions may be subject to change!:
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: [Artist's Corner] Pokémon of the Week (29th July - 4th August 2013)   [Artist's Corner] Pokémon of the Week (29th July - 4th August 2013) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:05 pm

No more entries are being accepted. Final judging will be decided by the end of today.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Artist's Corner] Pokémon of the Week (29th July - 4th August 2013)   [Artist's Corner] Pokémon of the Week (29th July - 4th August 2013) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:58 pm

Again like I said... The favoritism of which on of my top five was to change... So I'm not sure exactly... Although I am considering number 3 or number 6... Again Picture what was above a Pre-Alpha... Also known as a "When I get Bored and decide to type out too much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Artist's Corner] Pokémon of the Week (29th July - 4th August 2013)   [Artist's Corner] Pokémon of the Week (29th July - 4th August 2013) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:10 am

The Choice has been made. The Winner is:
Entry #6!
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: [Artist's Corner] Pokémon of the Week (29th July - 4th August 2013)   [Artist's Corner] Pokémon of the Week (29th July - 4th August 2013) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:18 am

Credits

Entry #1
PlusleNachos

Entry #2
BlueKat12

Entry #3
ConnieZo

Entry #4
Savato

Entry #5
Suds

Entry #6
SereneLittleRose

Entry #7
Headphone Actor

Entry #8
Vulpes

Entry #9
Akanewie

Entry #10
TeamAshen

Entry #11
Sakura

Everyone who participated this week is eligible to add one Reviver Seed to their inventory. The winner's poke will be donated shortly! ^-^

Remember that this weeks winner will not be able to participate in next week's contest but is free to apply for judging!
Good luck next week, all!

Woo talking to myself /shot
Also turds cause I can't judge anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Artist's Corner] Pokémon of the Week (29th July - 4th August 2013)   [Artist's Corner] Pokémon of the Week (29th July - 4th August 2013) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Artist's Corner] Pokémon of the Week (29th July - 4th August 2013)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2