Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

More Joy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

More Joy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: More Joy   More Joy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:09 am

First topic message reminder :

It was beautiful. After Revira had emerged into that other world, all she had seen up to now were things she wouldn't even have thought of as possible before. Crime. Pollution. Hatred. The show Johto Shore.
After all those horrifying things she had finally reached a calm, clean place again. An underwater forest, full of corals of every imaginable kind. In the distance, some Pokémon were swimming, although Revira couldn't figure out, who or what they were.
Maybe she should approach them? They might know, what had happened to turn this world into what it was now. Maybe Revira could fix it.
But how? She didn't even know much about this world at all.
A world, that had never been discovered by anyone before her and those few others, who ventured out as well. Maybe she could become a hero and save this world!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

More Joy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 pm

So the Pokémon of this world didn't even know about having been discovered!
Just as Revira was going to tell Proteus absolutely everything about her world, a strange, pink and white object dropped down, slowly sinking to the ground. What was it? Was that a rock? Or a plant? Or maybe both? This new world was so fascinating! With enough research about those stone-plants lots of problems could be solved...probably. To tell the truth, the Omanyte didn't know at all, which problems that would be, but research was always good, wasn't it?
"What is that plant-stone? I've never seen one of them before..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

More Joy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:20 pm

The corsola simply stared at them as it sank, Proteus followed it with his eyes. It did not seem to want trouble..and the rainy orb wasn't of any use to him since his ability was Rattled and not the usual swift swim. He did not know much about this pokemon, but he DID know its name, "Corsola..." he spoke simply, "A pokemon but this one doesn't seem to want any trouble so let us keep moving shall we?"
Bemused by the poker-face'd corsola, he decided to simply let it be despite his burning curiosity.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

More Joy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:18 pm

"Corsola? That thing is a Pokémon? They do look funny.", Revira giggled.
"So they are a plant, a stone and a Pokémon at the same time? Interesting...I can't think of anything now, but that could definitely be used for something."
This world was filled with so many wonders and yet, there were so many terrible things happening as well.
The Omanyte was unsure, whether she should love or fear this place, but one thing was as clear as the waters to her. It was fascinating. There was so much potential! Did its residents even see it? So many things could be done and improved!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

More Joy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:29 pm

Proteus witnessed a corsola spike begin to float down a while after the corsola. He followed it for a moment to study it, but soon let it fall back to the seabed in one piece. The onamyte spoke of using the corsola, "What do you mean by use?" he asked, "They're living things, I doubt they would like to be used.." he had, of course, taken it the wrong way when he heard the small shelled pokemon say use.
Proteus swam back up to the onamyte, wondering what the answer to his question would be.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

More Joy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:44 pm

"Everyone has their uses and everyone should contribute to society.", the Omanyte mused.
"I don't know, what they could do yet though. Only if you help others, you can expect to be helped back. And that means, that every member of society should be used, where they can be most productive!"
Did such a system not exist here? But how could they be as efficient as possible then? Did they have another system? Or had noone had the idea for such an arrangement yet? Well...they were a primitive civilisation, so Revira couldn't really be angry, but she did feel a bit of pity for the poor Pokémon, who couldn't be at the peak of their potential.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

More Joy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:07 pm

Proteus stared at the Onamyte, it seemed like a good idea. Some pokemon were just too selfish though. He liked where the onamyte was going with this, and reached his final decision, "You're right about that. Rescue Teams do a version of that I think, they help pokemon out in getting items and getting into or out of dungeons. I'm in need of reaching this strange submerged tower, would you like to come with me? A Milotic I helped out is coming as well, so we won't be alone in the dungeon..."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

More Joy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:23 pm

"Meh-lo-tic...what's that?", the fossil Pokémon asked.
"But anyways, Pokémon should always help each other! Of course I am helping you! We could help a lot of people and become really famous and strong and we can help more Pokémon and improve the world and help others and have adventures and..." It seemed like an eternity until Revira had finally finished her rambling. She obviously was excited to visit new places and maybe even find new ways to make things better! This world could be saved by her! How many Pokémon can claim to have stopped the apocalypse after all?
"I have one question though...what is a dungeon?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

More Joy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:29 pm

"A dungeon is what we're in right now. It has mean pokemon like that buizel inside that are usually very territorial or enjoy picking on pokemon. A lot of good items are in here though like those Joy Seeds I mentioned earlier, so pokemon risk coming in here."
The pokemon ignored a Rainy Orb he spotted in the distance, and continued to focus on speaking with the onamyte. After all, this pokemon seemed more interesting than a stupid old orb. The magikarp smiled and said, "Great that you want to help though!"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

More Joy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:39 pm

"More mean Pokémon?! Let's go there now! We need to teach those idiots a lesson! How dare they be mean? We'll go defeat them! But if they are in those specific places, shouldn't it be even easier to go there and defeat them all? And if any new meanies appear, they could just build a wall around that dungeon thing!"
The Omanyte was even more excited. This world was in danger and could only be saved by defeating meanies. And a lot of meanies were together in one place! That was too perfect to be true! She could become not only a famous explorer but a hero!
"Oh...and with that "item"-thing...do you mean something like...this?"

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

More Joy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:47 pm

Proteus was too busy finding yet another Corsola spike to recognize just what the Onamyte had found. He had decided to stop arguing with the Omanyte, it would just lead to them hating each other. There was no way just going in and kicking everything's butt would work! It would only lead to hatred, and breed anger that would cause retaliation and more anger. Proteus remembered learning this when he was just a guppy, he had asked his mom why the Chinchous were at this thing called "war" with carvanahs and she had answered him with just that.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

More Joy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:49 am

Even though Revira was annoyed that the Magikarp was ignoring her, she decided not to do anything against it. After all arguments were bad and should be avoided whereever possible. After all it might break their friendship and then they wouldn't go to that tower where they would find the thing to save the world and defeat all the meanies. The Omanyte didn't like being ignored, but apparently that was the price a hero had to pay.
Yet this silence was almost painful, only the flowing waters around them being audible. If it went on for only a secont longer, the Rock type might lose her sanity, so she found herself forced to speak up:
"So when are we going to go there?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

More Joy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:07 am

"Once I find more of those Joy Seeds, I'm still not strong enough to go there yet. I can't do much but flail about like I did with the buizel."
The magikarp spoke as he swam down to the seabed to search for items. He pushed over rocks with his fin and swam in between the plentiful coral, his scales glimmering in what little sunlight that reached down in this part of the sea.
Proteus spoke once more, "I'm a magikarp, well a more evolved type of magikarp, but i'm still very weak and at the very bottom of the food chain. Other pokemon would eat me if given the chance...so I need joy seeds to become stronger and evolve!"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

More Joy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:25 am

Not wanting to start an argument and attempting to give the Magikarp reason to improve himself, Revira tried to be honest and thus responded:
"You are probably right. So it's a great idea of you to try and find those seeds! They could help you overcome your crippling weakness and make you less useless!"
While almost every other Pokémon would have immediately seen the huge passive insult in her statement, the Omanyte didn't notice it at all, being of the firm opinion of being polite, honest and encouraging.
As the blue Pokémon was floating in place, she discovered something in the sand of the ocean floor. Was that another one of those items?

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

More Joy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:19 am

The golden pokemon felt as if he were slapped in the face with the words "make you less useless" he knew he was weak, but useless? He gave his tail a depressed swish and propelled himself past the omanyte. He was a bit less enthusiastic about finding the joy seeds now, even though finding them would lead to evolving. The magikarp had never thought of himself as "useless" weak yes, but like before: Useless?
He continued forward, his mind pondering all of these thoughts as he stopped and spotted something half buried under some sand. He dove down and moved to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

More Joy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:48 am

As Proteus wasn't saying anything, Revira assumed, that she had succeeded in motivating him on his search for those Joy Seeds. Happily she followed behind him, admiring the beautiful corals on their way.
What might have caused them to have those beautiful colours? Maybe that could be applied to Pokémon as well. A lot of Pokémon would probably be interested in changing their colour. And if that would make them happier, maybe those meanies would stop being mean, so noone would have to defeat them! Then everyone could be even happier! There were so many things to research here! Maybe the reason, why noone had done something like that yet was because they all couldn't decide, which of these wonderful things to investigate first?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Joy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

More Joy
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The Ocean :: The Coral Forests-
Jump to: