Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

More Joy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

More Joy - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: More Joy   More Joy - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:09 am

First topic message reminder :

It was beautiful. After Revira had emerged into that other world, all she had seen up to now were things she wouldn't even have thought of as possible before. Crime. Pollution. Hatred. The show Johto Shore.
After all those horrifying things she had finally reached a calm, clean place again. An underwater forest, full of corals of every imaginable kind. In the distance, some Pokémon were swimming, although Revira couldn't figure out, who or what they were.
Maybe she should approach them? They might know, what had happened to turn this world into what it was now. Maybe Revira could fix it.
But how? She didn't even know much about this world at all.
A world, that had never been discovered by anyone before her and those few others, who ventured out as well. Maybe she could become a hero and save this world!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

More Joy - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:41 pm

{No Picture because rushing}
What? Was Proteus really THAT weak? He grew a bit disheartened...was he WEAKER than the average magikarp? Would he remain weak even when he evolved? As his worries grew, the corsola had noticed the magikarp's slightly depressed look, snorted and spoke, "Heh, belittling your friends, huh? Even if you're bad pokemon, that's a terrible thing to do. If you want this matter resolved peacefully, then I will only let it go under one condition: Apologize."

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

More Joy - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:11 am

Now Revira was even more confused.
"What? What did I do? I only stated completely logical and rational points as it should be in an argument like the one we are having right now. When did I belittle anyone? I know, that there is the problem of relativity to be considered, as beings can only be weak or strong in comparison to others, but mentioning that is usually skipped."
The Omanyte honestly couldn't see, what she was supposed to have done wrong. Everything she said had been completely reasonable and disproved the rock-Pokémon-whatever's claim. It was evident, that Proteus was not capable of using Tackle. So why should mentioning that be a problem?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

More Joy - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:01 pm

More Joy - Page 10 Tumblr_mj9arr5QC01rs2cqoo1_500

Proteus

The corsola merely snorted, "Never mind!"
Proteus was now a bit confused as well...was being called weak insulting when put that way? Was the corsola just twisting words and trying to confuse them?
"H-How about we just go?" Proteus suggested, swimming around the Corsola and towards the Omanyte, picking up a TM Water Pulse in his bag by accident. Proteus was beginning to feel the weight in his makeshift bag though, it was feeling heavy. He was going to have to make a check-point kind of area around here soon to drop off his stuff, he'll be able to come back later and grab the items.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

More Joy - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:35 pm

While it seemed impolite to her, Revira had to agree with her friend. The rock-Pokémon thing seemed to ramble on illogically, so a normal conversation didn't seem to be possible.
Hopefully they would be able to change this poor being from the corruption as well.
But for that they needed Joy Seeds. The duo would just have to keep on searching until they had found enough. A strange world this was indeed. While searching the Omanyte caught herself imagining how this world might look like un-corrupted. Would it look like home? Or would it be entirely different?
Only time would tell. Time and constant work being done by Revira and Proteus.
They would show the world, that they were heroes!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

More Joy - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:45 pm

More Joy - Page 10 Tumblr_mj9arr5QC01rs2cqoo1_500

Proteus

Proteus swam away from the Corsola who seemed to just snort again and go its own way. The magikarp saw a Corsola Spike, but ignored it. He didn't have any use for such items. He would have to go home and drop off his stuff soon though, else he would have to ditch one of his valuable items just so he could keep progressing.
"So...what do you think THAT was all about?"
He asked, wondering about just what was with the corsola who had acted strange. He wondered if it was on something, maybe Gisengs or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

More Joy - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:41 pm

"I do not have the slightest hint of an idea.", Revira admitted.
"It seemed to be incapable of any kind of logical reasoning, yet it was speaking coherrently. I have never seen something like this before and judging from your commentary neither have you."
This event still baffled the Omanyte. What was the reason for it? A failed prototype of the corruption? A more advanced form? Or was it just a random coincidence?
"I guess there's nothing we can do about it right now. We should just continue onward. It is just like someone famous once said: "All it takes for evil to win is for the good guys to do nothing.""
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

More Joy - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:51 am

"I think maybe the corsola just had a few screws loose in the noggin..." the golden fish spoke. He gave a swish of his tail and a wave of his fins as he pushed himself forward, riding a gentle current that the omanyte probably could not even feel. The golden fish managed to relax slightly, maybe he should just relax more often and go with the flow like this. It had seemed like a nice thing to do, until his flow had caused him to bump into a piece of coral and nearly poked out his eye. The fish released a "oof!" and darted away from the coral, in fear of it being a corsola again. The coral remained still, showing no signs of pokemon life, but an item at its base.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

More Joy - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:15 pm

Suddenly seeing Proteus appear in her field of vision again, Revira stopped swimming as well, slightly surprised.
"Geez...and I thought I'd be the one constantly bumping into things...hopefully this one is capable of utilizing its cranial capabilities..."
Why were so many Pokémon-rock-plant-somethings of the same species in one place? This world seemed to be so amazingly large and open, so shouldn't they have spread out all over it to gather more information and advance Pokémonkind? Was there something preventing them from leaving? Were they trapped here?
Coming to this conclusion filled Revira with sadness, but it also strengthened her resolve to do something about this mysterious, horrendous corruption. They had to destroy it.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

More Joy - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:02 pm

Proteus had not a clue of what the omanyte had mumbled, "What was that?" he asked. He waited for the reply, though noticing that his fins were growing rather tired. He began to mumble himself, "I really wish I could choose WHEN I could fly..." he drifted off into thought for a second before snapping back to attention like a rubber band. He found himself leaning slightly in his swim, and tried to correct himself, but the weight of the items were dragging him to the side. He would have to find someway to balance them until he found a suitable spot to hide them. He could pick them up on the way back and struggle the way back instead of on the way there.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

More Joy - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:39 pm

Revira meanwhile didn't have any such problems. By storing air in her shell, she could easily control her buoyancy and thus was incapable of tipping over unless what she was carrying would be really heavy.
As she lacked even a simple Treasure Bag that was not the case.
She really needed to get something to help her carry all those items.
Sure, she had 10 tentacles, but since they all emanated from the same side of her body, they'd only end up blocking each other and her vision. Why couldn't they be spread out all over her shell? It would be much more useful!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

More Joy - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:18 am

Proteus decided to ask the omanyte, "Hey...do you know anyplace around here that I might be able to stash these items? They're getting a bit too heavy for me and I don't want to lose anything since they might be valuable..." The golden magikarp's scales glinted as he hit a patch of sunlight that managed to make it this deep. The pokemon was practically a living disco ball except the only color he shined was gold. His shining color also attracted unwanted predators, but none seemed to be around to see his shining unintentional show.

Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

More Joy - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:31 am

"Uh...not really...I just began exploring this world, remember? I don't know, where anything is. But that's what makes exploring interesting after all!"
Revira was happy. She just loved being asked for advice! Not only did it give her a chance to use the knowledge she had acquired to help others, but it also showed, that Pokémon valued her advice and believed, that she would be able to help them! Sure, the Omanyte hadn't been able to answer that particular question, but that wasn't important!
Speaking of items brought another question into Revira's head again, which she promptly decided to ask. Hopefully Proteus liked questions as much as she did!
"Have you found any Joy Seeds yet?"

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

More Joy - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:11 am

"Could you...help me look for one then?" Proteus had already swam to the seabed once more after drifting upwards again. He began to search around, looking for a small cavern or a pokemon's abandoned nest. Maybe even some coral he could stash it under! He began to wonder if this was how items ended up in areas such as this...was he really taking items from pokemon that were stashing it away for safe keeping? He decided against it...why would many pokemon do this anyways?
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

More Joy - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:46 am

"Uh....sure, I can try to do that...I guess.", Revira stammered.
While she loved to help others, physical tasks had never been her thing, especially not things, that had to do with vision. Couldn't she just have a transparent shell? That would look so amazing! And it would make things easier for doctors too!
Why were so many things so impractical? There should be something, that would allow one to change one's appearance as one would want to look like!
But now wasn't the time to be upset about something like that. A friend of hers needed her help, so Revira would help! Her abilities might be limited, but that didn't mean, that she would be incapable of helping!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

More Joy - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:36 am

Proteus looked at the omanyte, it was probably itching for adventure in that tower he had mentioned, "Once we find one more joy seed we'll head out to that tower I was speaking to you about earlier."
He gave a swish of his fins and moved forward slowly, his items weighing him down. He was glad for the weight though, for he could sell these items, and make a fortune! He would probably be set for life if he managed to sell these items! How much should he sell them for though, he wondered. 500? 600? A thousand? He realized that he had been getting ahead of himself, and set his mind to the present, away from the day dreams.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Joy - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Joy   More Joy - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

More Joy
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The Ocean :: The Coral Forests-
Jump to: