Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Starfire was walking through Grassveil Town thinking about all f her adventures from the passed few weeks. She had also made many new friends, in Pecha Forest she met Keyami or as she calls him; Neko-kun. She had aslo met the Giuld Master a Magainium named Faye, Starfire thought she was truely beautiful and a wise Pokemon.

Back in Shadowhue Forest she met Tom the Totodile. He had some trouble a few days ago(Nightmare) a side of her that is rarely seen was brought out but she was happy that in the end she was able to help her new friend. Now she was thinking og joining the Giuld to become an Explorer.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:39 am

“Oh quit worrying about that now, we can figure that out later.” Maxi stated with confidence. “Why don’t we just start walking to Pecha Forest?” If Maxi was ever going to leave Grassveil he had to leave soon and with Starfire, Maxi even knew this. Now was his one and only chance. Maximus started to head the opposite direction of Pecha Forest since he did not know where he was going and also had never left Grassveil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:53 am

"Uh Max. Your going in the wrong direction. Pecha Forest is this way." Starfire said walking in the opposit way Maximus was going. She giggled once again, He was right though she will worry about the Team name later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:20 am

Max quickly turned around, runs back to Starfire who was walking in the opposite direction, and trips on his own paw because he was trying to impress Starfire. “That did not happen. You saw absolutely nothing! Right?!?” Maximus said trying to brush off his slight tumble that could also be considered a face plant. “Why don’t you just take the lead Starfire?” Max was sure that Starfire thought he was the weirdest pokemon she had ever met, heck Maximus thought he was the weirdest pokemon that he knew of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:29 am

Starfire saw Maximus trip over himself and chuckled, "Saw what?" she asked with a smirk as he asked her if she saw him trip. She walked on to pecha forest ready for a new adventure. The sun was still high in the sky with plenty of daylight still left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:50 am

“Ok so what are we gonna do in Pecha Forest?” Maximus asked. “Is Pecha Forest even a good place to start?” Max was so embarrassed because of his stumble earlier, he didn’t want to make a fool of himself ever again in front of Starfire. Maximus just wanted to make a friend but was trying his hardest not to screw it up with Starfire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:09 am

"Pecha Forest is a good place to start getting stronger." Starfire said. When Starfire first started training she was at the Small Pond and had waundered off into Shadowhue. It was scarey at first and she hadn't been back their in a while. Pecha forest was a nice place to start unlike Shadowhue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:24 pm

Max could not hold in his excitement any longer. “WOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!” Maxi shouted to the world. “So, Star you wanna know why I am so excited?!?!?! Well don’t ask cause I am gonna tell you. I can’t wait to explore and move on to bigger and better things, here in Grassveil my life was terribly boring and not to mention monotonous. Now I can go out and make a name for myself and prove to everyone I know that I can harness my strength and be useful. Everyone in my family gets so mad when I try to do anything I am so glad I am getting a chance to leave. You are my best friend from here on out Star because you are willing to go out and explore.” Max was glad to unload and ready to go into Pecha Forest. Max looked up at the sky once more he paused for a moment but not long enough for Starfire to speak and he suggested, “What about Team Cloud Nine?” Maxi looked over at Star and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Starfire thought about the name for a moment and nodded. "I like that name."Cloud Nine". That's it! ArcaNine, Ninetales. I like the name, it's perfect." she said after realizing that thier names had the word "Nine" in it. "What made you think "Cloud Nine"?" Starfire asked the Growleth. She liked the name she was just corious. "Who cares. Lets go! Off to Pecha forest!" she shouted with excitment and dashed off towards the forest. "COme on Maximus!" she shouted impationtly.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:16 pm

Thread Locked as pichugonnaeatchu has been deemed Inactive

If you would like to carry on this thread when/if pichugonnaeatchu's character is adopted, PM an admin and we will unlock it for you ^^
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2