Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Start of a New Team!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

The Start of a New Team! Empty
PostSubject: The Start of a New Team!   The Start of a New Team! EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:42 am

Crash got up and shook himself off, somehow they had gone straight into the guild without needing to walk through the door. He looked over at Claria and helped her up, then looked at Leif, thinking that it must have been him that teleported them inside. He looked around, the guild seemed to be bigger from the inside. He saw many different pokemon teams looking up at a wall with boards on them that had papers, probably for job requests. Crash was about to say something when he noticed Leif getting up, and quickly punched him in the head, "What the heck were you thinking, teleporting us in here?!" he was angry at the Abra, he didn't know if this would count as breaking in or not, and he didn't want to make a bad impression on the other pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Team!   The Start of a New Team! EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:15 am

"OWW! Dang it! No need to punch me..." The Abra noticed a number of pokemon watching, and not wanting to be the last one to be hit, he shoved Crash while staring back, not hard, but enough to make a point. He heard murmuring, and... Great. Mightyena was coming, definitely. A quadrupedal footstep pattern, then one furry black leg down the ladder, then two... Leig thought to himself, please, please don't kick me out again... He noticed the nearest, largest Pokemon and ran. A Gastradon, it was the perfect hiding place, if not somewhat disgusting. He slipped himself under the snail pokemon, no matter how much it yelled in objection. He managed to hide himself, all but a foot, waiting for a Mightyena to take him away were he caught...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Team!   The Start of a New Team! EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:17 am

Claria looked around wondering what just happened puzzled why Leif was running into hiding. Quickly looking from side to side before asking "what's going on?!" with quite an annoyed voice tone as she stepped back to lean against one of the walls. The crowd around kept her calmer as she seemed strangely at home as memories brought slight tears to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Team!   The Start of a New Team! EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Crash looked at Leif suspiciously, "What's the matter, dude?" with one heave-ho he lifted the Gastrodon and set it down out of Leif's reach. He didn't know why the Abra was hiding, but it couldn't be a good impression. "Listen, if we're gonna make a team, I need you to be brave. If you can't do that then I can't work with you." Crash gave Leif one of his stern stares, which, coming from a Tyrogue, was not something you wanted.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Team!   The Start of a New Team! EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:05 pm

"I- e- quiet" Leif snuck behind the gastrodon, and then pulled Crach beck with him. "Look- I was here earlier today. They kicked me out because they... thought I wouldn't be a good enough explorer, and didn't want reporters around either. I-I never said anything to them, they just threw me out... but it wasn't the guildmaster who did it, so I'm trying to hide until I can find him."
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Team!   The Start of a New Team! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:39 pm

((Ok...we need a moderator at some time.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Team!   The Start of a New Team! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Start of a New Team!
Page 1 of 1