Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. Empty
PostSubject: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:11 am

The sun set on the horizon, signifying that it was getting late. However, this small Eevee wanted to practice this new song she made. The Lyric wasn't fictional, nor was it finished, but nevertheless she knew it could be one of her biggest song to date. "Watch over me mom." She on her rear, pressed her paws Against her chest, closed her eyes, and started to sing.

"Once there were trees full of birds,
Meadowlands vibrant with flowers;
Carefree the songs our children once sang
Gilding our minutes and hours"

She sounded Truly amazing, her voice would make even the most beautiful Pokemon glare in jealousy. Alona rock her body side by side in the rhythm of the music. Her tail wrapped around body in comfort. Her smile shine lovely to the water's reflection.

Clouds came and covered the sun,
The breath of the baleful unease
Turning to ashes flowers in their fields,
Silenced the birds in their trees.

Alona was really proud of this little song, Her idea is to make the listeners feel hopelessness that never get's any better. Some wounds never heal, sometimes life doesn't change for for the better. It isn't to hurt them of of course, but to truly understand music, you must feel emotion.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:23 am

Hope was bored, that type of bored where you just knew nothing was going to happen, and that type of bored really sucked when she thought about it, Hope was swimming in the small pond not doing anything, right now she'd love to be running somewhere but nothing had happened since she got her joy ribbon, she loved the ribbon but it was impossible for her to get it off her body, no hands.

Hope then heard a voice, while she never had a ear for music she decided this was much more interesting then swimming in the pond. In almost a instant Hope had used Extreme speed to get next to the Pokemon in question, looked to be a Eevee, Hope had come just after it had finished singing it's song.

"Hi I'm Hope, you sound nice." Hope said staring at the Pokemon, Hope had almost no concept of personal space, and she was stupid.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:39 am

Hidden so deep in veils of deceit,
Imprisoned in twisting spells -
Are we the plaything of fiends, or merely the dreams
That we're telling ourselves, telling ourselves?

Alona stopped her rocking as soon as she finished the song. It all she had at the moment, but she plans on finishing it some point this week. The moment she open her eyes, She jumped backwards, startled with how the Dratini was so close to her. "GAH! What the hell?" Alona took the time to calm herself after that scare, brushing off any and all dirt that was on her fur with her paw. After what said is done Eevee sighed. "Have personal space ever occured to you? No in fact, where the hell did you even come from?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:42 am

"Hi Gah, what the hell is I'm introducing myself." Hope said cheerfully. she had no idea about anything, normally when she said that people said their name so she just assumed that this Pokemon's name was Gah, weird name. "I came from over on the other side of the Lake." Hope said pointing with her tail. "I'm very fast." Hope said proud of herself. "So what were you singing Gah?" Hope asked backing up after hearing about personal space.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:58 am

"What? Wait wait wait hold on a minute. First off, that isn't my name, and I'm not about to give you my name either got it? Second, why should I care about how fast you are?" Alona look at the lake, then Hope's body. Yep, that would explain where she came from all right. "And finally, it a song I'm making. It isn't finished yet and I just want to practice it before making it further." It wouldn't take very long for Alona to realize that this "hope" Character struck her as absurdly stupid. "So... unless there's anything else that you need... mind going away for a bit?" Alona wasn't counting on it though, hell she doubt Hope will understand that not mind means yes while do mind means no.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:03 am

Hope was confused, why would this Pokemon not allow Hope to know her name. "Well for the first thing I'm sorry, so until i know your name I'll call you Gah, and for the second thing the reason i told you was cause you asked where i came from, i was just saving you the question as to how." Hope said still retaining her cheery attitude despite the harsher words being said to her. "I just wanna talk, It gets boring around here.' Hope said her voice taking on a more down note then before, no one else seemed to be here so Hope would have nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:20 am

Alona Sighed, Her paws Rubbing her head. She can't believe she was about to do this, but if she's convinced enough then maybe, just maybe, she'll leave the eevee alone. "Well then... Hope was it? do you have any friends to go to? I'm sure they're doing things way more funnier then what I'm doing? Or maybe you can play a game. You can do that right? Or how about singing? Or yeah! Singing! Do you wanna sing?" Alona is running of ideas at this point. She didn't really want to talk to this Pokemon. What kind of intelligent conversation could they have? Alona wouldn't want to explain slowly what each and every single thing means.

Alona shook her head "Hope, what do you wanna talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:27 am

Hope looked down at the ground. "I only have two friends, one lives in the ocean far away and the other one is mad at me right now." Hope said remembering when she slightly wreaked the town with her speed, not her best course of action right there. "I've never tried singing, mostly because i don't know any words to songs. My mother used to sing to me but, she's gone somewhere now." Hope said slightly down about it.

"I sometimes like to discuses certain types of prevailing weather conditions, I like the different types, sunny, Rain and Snow, I can also make Snow randomly appear, It's weird." Hope said, despite her being a dragon type she could make it snow.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:04 pm

"Mad huh? I can imagine why." Alona chuckled. Hope look like the Pokemon to piss someone off with her stupidity. "Well I guess that how it is I suppose. I mean shit, I made a few of my friend angry too one time. But everything got resolved in the end." Hope Looked down down as soon as she mentioned her mother. Something Alona wouldn't care about, but the singing part did interested her. After the Dratini Finished talking about weather, Alona intervene. "I'm sure making things snow is an amazing thing for you, but I'm curious now. You really never sung before? I mean, do you remember anything your mother would sing to you?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:47 pm

"I hope everything does get resolved in the end Gah." Hope said looking down, thinking about her mom reminded her she hadn't seen her for a long time. "No, It's been a while since my Mom last sung to me, a long while." Hope said trying to recall something she once did, Hope couldn't remember much mostly because new memories were always replacing the old ones. "Who taught you how to sing?" Hope asked figuring she should ask another question.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 3:29 am

Alona facepalmed as Hope called her 'Gah' Again. "Seriously, can you stop calling that? it's really damn annoying." Alona sighed. why is she bothering her? Now out of all places? Well, she could do a duet with the Dragon type, assuming she know how to sing. However, if Hope's mother could sing, chances are that this Dragon type could do it too. If this works out, she can focus on her singing again. If all else fails, she can simply leave. "My mother taught me, that's all. But enough about me, how do you feel about me teaching you how to sing? Trust me, it's really fun!" Alona grinned brightly, tilting her head in the cutest way possible. "Just freaking do it, come on!"

It wasn't noticeable yet, but a dark cloud started to gather, slowly blanketing the earth with darkness.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 3:38 am

"You can't get mad at me for doing that, i don't know your name nor species name, if you'd just tell it to me i wouldn't have to call you Gah." In a surprise turn of events Hope was right on this part. "I guess i could try, but like i said i don't know any words to a song." Hope said thinking you needed words to sing, you kinda did sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 5:26 am

"You don't even know my S-" Alona bit her tongue. Fine, if the retard wants a name she's gonna give it too her. "Alright, I might have a strange name, but don't think too much about it ok? In fact, don't think about it at all. My Name is... Iamadumbass. again, don't think too much about it ok? I know it's strange, but its my name." Now that little part is done with... Time for some music lessons. "Don't worry, I know a song that doesn't require a lyric. You just hum it. Now, repeat after me." Alona closed her eyes. this time however, She didn't sway side by side or press her paw on her chest. She simply closed her eyes and hummed.

((Can't help it.))
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 5:30 am

"Ok Nice to meet you youareadumbass." Hope said with a slightly evil smile, she was dumb, but not that dumb. "Alight then I'll repeat after you." Hope said closing her eyes, the Dratini then started humming strangely beautifully, Hope didn't know it but she had a slight knack for singing.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 5:50 am

Alona gritted her teeth, did that little bitch call her a dumbass? Oh, she's gonna kill that... Alona calmed herself down mentally, it isn't worth getting worked up over. At least not yet. "Just wait Alona, just wait... You'll be a Sylveon soon." She thought to herself. No way that imbecile is gonna outsmart her and think she's all that. For now though, she focus on her Humming. Alona had to admit though, The Dratini had a amazing voice. Like, she knew how to sing without any experience at all. She isn't as good as Alona, but it's was more then enough to be a talented singer.

With their combined voice, they sounded Like two goddess singing as one. It's was that incredible. However, as they sang, the dark clouds come closer and closer, eventually casting a shadow around Hope and Alona. After a few minutes, Alona concluded the song and open her eyes. What she saw was pretty frighting. The whole place was covered in darkness. Was that a storm? It should be, but it felt... dark... She couldn't explain the feeling. "Hope... I think it gonna rain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. Empty

Back to top Go down

Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next