Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.

Go down 
+10
Vulpes
Headphone Actor
Shadowscyther
Jikumo
Suds
Crytic
Pikashock
Solilo
Kat
Savato
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 49  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

It has come to my attention, that this forum had been lacking a thread for the game Werewolf, also known as Mafia up to now. Thus, I've decided to launch one of them.

Werewolf Rules:

At the beginning of a round of Werewolf, all participating players will be assigned a role, which will be determined randomly. Most players will be Villager roles, while there will be a small number of Werewolves and other roles as well, depending on the size of the game.

There are two alternating phases, a Day phase and a Night phase.
The game starts in a Day phase. In this phase, all players can communicate freely with one another. All players can vote for a player to lynch or to perform no lynch for the day.
Should a previously set amount of time (usually 2-3 days) have passed, the player, who has recieved the most votes, will be lynched and thus removed from the game. Their role will be revealed for all to see. Should a player recieve the absolute majority of votes before the time is over, the day ends immediately with that player lynched.
A lynched player can not participate in the current round anymore, including talking.

As the Day phase ends, the Night phase begins. In it, talking is not allowed.
The Werewolves use PMs to talk to each other and agree on a player to kill.
This target will then be PMed to the host of the game by one of them.
Other roles with abilities, that can be used during the night PM the host, which player they want to target, if they want to do so at all.
After the host has recieved targets from all roles capable of targeting or a previously set amount of time has passed (usually 1-2 days), the Night phase ends, and all dead players will be revealed, including their roles. As the night ends, another Day phase begins.

This cycle continues, until either the Villagers or the Werewolves have achieved their victory condition.

You are not allowed to talk about the game outside of this thread!
Quoting, Fakequoting and using screenshots are not allowed!

The Roles:

Villager: The Villager is the most common role. Villagers only know their own role in the beginning. They have no powers aside from the right to vote for a player to lynch in the Day phase. They are aligned with the Town Faction and thus win, should all Werewolves die.

Werewolf: The Werewolves are the antagonists of the game. While there are few of them, every Werewolf will recieve the names of the other Werewolves per PM at the beginning of a round. Not only can they vote for a player to lynch in the day phase, but they can agree on a player to kill in the Night phase as well. They are allowed to communicate between themselves using PMs. They are aligned with the Anti-Town Faction and win, should they outnumber the Town Faction.

Alpha Wolf: Functions exactly like a normal Werewolf, but shows up as a Villager, should it be investigated by the Seer.

Doctor: The Doctor is a Villager with a special ability. There will only be one Doctor in a round. The Doctor can vote on a target to lynch in the Day phase. In the Night phase, it can PM the host a player to protect. Should that player be the target for the Werewolves to kill that night, the kill will fail. The Doctor can protect itself. Since it is aligned with the Town Faction, it wins, should all Werewolves die.

Seer: The Seer is a Villager with a special ability. There will only be one Seer in a round. The Seer can vote on a target to lynch in the Day phase. In the Night phase, it can PM the host a player to investigate. As the next Day phase begins, the Seer will be told the role of the investigated player with a PM. Since it is aligned with the Town Faction, it wins, should all Werewolves die.

Vigligante: Can choose a player to kill every night, but doesn't have to. Wins with the Town Faction.

Serial Killer: Can choose a player to kill every night, but doesn't have to. Wins, should everyone else be dead.

Lovers: Always at least two players. Should one of them die, the other one commits suicide. All Lovers know of the innocence of their loved ones. They can talk with each other per PM. They win with the Town Faction.

Jester: Wins, should it be lynched. Loses, should it survive or die for another reason than being lynched.

Other Roles: While many other possibilities for roles exist, I'll keep it simple at first and only use these roles. Should I add another one for a later round, I'll explain it.

Voting: Every player has exactly one vote for each Day phase.
To vote, please use the following format:

Vote: Playername

If you would like to withdraw your vote, use the following format:

Unvote: Playername

You can cast your vote onto another player, should you withdraw your first vote.

Should there be a two-way tie, the lynched player will be determined randomly.
Should one of the tieing parties be No Lynch, the Lynch will happen.
Should there be a three-or-more-way-tie, no lynch will happen.

I will now wait for participants. Should we get enough participants, I will start the round and send out the role PMs.

Should there be any questions, feel free to ask me!

Current Players:

-Savato
-Pichupichuuu

Hosting order:

-Suds, Madness of Intellect

-MexterInfinite, Winner of the Vietnam War

Last edited by Savato on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 109 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:34 pm

I think that's about it. All we have to do is wait for the 48 hour mark, or for Pichu to vote on someone.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:07 pm

((Just gonna say something. If Mex really is the Seer, I survived, and he searched me... I would have been off the hook /shot.))
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:14 pm

Suds, you are dead. Please do not post in this thread until the round ends. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:05 am

Im not sure who to vote...
i feel Horrible that im delaying the game going on
UGH WHAT DO I DO
AGHUADGHAUDGHAG
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:37 am

I'm certainly going to be lynched Pichu, so it doesn't really matter.

Also, night should have started by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:16 am

Should've really started yesterday.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:53 am

(Morning here for me and just woke up, will complete the story for wisty's lynching later.)

Wistuffly the Villager has been lynched. It is now Night.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

(No ideas, will work on this one too.)

Shadowscyther the Jester has been ko'd. It is now Day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:18 am

Well, it seems it's been determined I'm the seer, given I knew the role of Shadow, not even a wolf could know his role, given he's not allowed to tell outside the forum. PMs or anything. I will admit that was a smart move to knock out someone else. I'm pretty trusting of Sakura though. She just seems trustworthy this round. My suspicions are on both of the pikas.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:33 am

It is almost impossible that you are not the Seer, due to the fact about your...how do I call it...foresight(?) about Shadow right. Speaking of which, lets see who's left....

-1 Villager
-1 Doctor
-1 Seer
-1 Werewolf

Our odds seem pretty much in our favor, however, it is imperative we lynch the werewolf today. Depending on odds, should the Werewolf K.O. someone and we K.O. anyone but the werewolf we would lose, however if the werewolf is blocked by the doctor, then we probably have game. However, Mexter didn't you say something earlier about how you trusted Pichu (pikapikaa) in one of 'yesterday's' posts, because it's hard to forget about the game which you had an important role to play?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:48 am

Well I do believe I did say that. Plus, I really REALLY don't mean to be offensive to you pikapi, but I feel that you are a bit newer to this to pull off a tactic like that. Although you my friend Pikashock... I have never trusted you the entire game... However, I would say Pikapi is the doctor, mostly as pikapi is never on enough to remember to PM Jeff, and I wasn't attempted to be killed... So. It must be Pika. What do you think Sakura? Are we winners once more?
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 2:30 am

I am not entirely sure about who to vote. So far, it is strange that Pika has been MIA according to the posting, which is very suspicious since we both know that he is on.. However, you are doing what you accused me a doing a page or two ago, being all buddy buddy. I don't know, I may be just paranoid, but I'm just worried that you might make me into an ally and try and kill everyone and such. I at the moment just want a clear reason why you exactly are all of a sudden being friends with me...no offense Mexter btw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 2:46 am

Well, when one is able to figure out who the wolf is, that means the rest are friendly Sakura. Which is good you chose not to be friends with me, Miss Wolf! Yes, I lied about searching someone... I did actually search someone, it was you. I just wanted to see if you would go for the immediate lynch. If you did, the rest would believe me more than 100%, if not. They would still believe me 100% as I'm the seer and I searched you. So Sakura, do you like your lynching fast or faster?
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:05 am

I actually wasn't sure about you. I suspected you, starting with your first post this day. You are never one to be trusting, and for surely not for no reason. I may be blind, but I am not a fool. I noticed how all of a sudden, you were friendly with me, even though the day before, you were suspecting. I noticed how you contradicted yourself, even though you said clearly with your own voice recently. It's strange how even I, the one who could never truly see though stuff correctly, even then saw that something was up. Why Mexter, you thought I was a fool? Maybe you thought I was the one who would be the easiest to pick off. Maybe you thought since I couldn't see, I couldn't hear, and be muffled and defeated under your trap. I may have only played the game once before, but I know a small amount of stuff and honestly, trusting people all of a sudden and randomly really wasn't your thing you know Mexter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:16 am

Yeah... never was a good at suddenly trusting people. If anything I forgot of yesterday with me suspecting you. xD A Fail on my part. One thing I must say is that sounded a bit of a poetry. So onto the more serious matter. One thing you mentioned is how I thought you were the easiest to pick off. Sakura that's actually not the case, that there alone proves you wouldn't be easy to pick off, and secondly. I'm the SEER! I know who the werewolf is! I searched them! Ahem... My bad, lost my cool there for a second... Also, yes you know a small bit about stuff and honesty, which is bad. I may need to change up my tactics next time I'm on the villager side... I've gotten too much into the "Detect the flaws in this statement..." That actually makes me want to yell Objection before every post... 0.0' But yes, it was pretty easy to spot. Originally, I was going to lie and say I researched pikapi and he wasn't a wolf, and say Pikashock was, then I panicked through the excitement of winning, and screwed up ending up where we are now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.
Page 23 of 49Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 49  Next