Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.

Go down 
+10
Vulpes
Headphone Actor
Shadowscyther
Jikumo
Suds
Crytic
Pikashock
Solilo
Kat
Savato
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

It has come to my attention, that this forum had been lacking a thread for the game Werewolf, also known as Mafia up to now. Thus, I've decided to launch one of them.

Werewolf Rules:

At the beginning of a round of Werewolf, all participating players will be assigned a role, which will be determined randomly. Most players will be Villager roles, while there will be a small number of Werewolves and other roles as well, depending on the size of the game.

There are two alternating phases, a Day phase and a Night phase.
The game starts in a Day phase. In this phase, all players can communicate freely with one another. All players can vote for a player to lynch or to perform no lynch for the day.
Should a previously set amount of time (usually 2-3 days) have passed, the player, who has recieved the most votes, will be lynched and thus removed from the game. Their role will be revealed for all to see. Should a player recieve the absolute majority of votes before the time is over, the day ends immediately with that player lynched.
A lynched player can not participate in the current round anymore, including talking.

As the Day phase ends, the Night phase begins. In it, talking is not allowed.
The Werewolves use PMs to talk to each other and agree on a player to kill.
This target will then be PMed to the host of the game by one of them.
Other roles with abilities, that can be used during the night PM the host, which player they want to target, if they want to do so at all.
After the host has recieved targets from all roles capable of targeting or a previously set amount of time has passed (usually 1-2 days), the Night phase ends, and all dead players will be revealed, including their roles. As the night ends, another Day phase begins.

This cycle continues, until either the Villagers or the Werewolves have achieved their victory condition.

You are not allowed to talk about the game outside of this thread!
Quoting, Fakequoting and using screenshots are not allowed!

The Roles:

Villager: The Villager is the most common role. Villagers only know their own role in the beginning. They have no powers aside from the right to vote for a player to lynch in the Day phase. They are aligned with the Town Faction and thus win, should all Werewolves die.

Werewolf: The Werewolves are the antagonists of the game. While there are few of them, every Werewolf will recieve the names of the other Werewolves per PM at the beginning of a round. Not only can they vote for a player to lynch in the day phase, but they can agree on a player to kill in the Night phase as well. They are allowed to communicate between themselves using PMs. They are aligned with the Anti-Town Faction and win, should they outnumber the Town Faction.

Alpha Wolf: Functions exactly like a normal Werewolf, but shows up as a Villager, should it be investigated by the Seer.

Doctor: The Doctor is a Villager with a special ability. There will only be one Doctor in a round. The Doctor can vote on a target to lynch in the Day phase. In the Night phase, it can PM the host a player to protect. Should that player be the target for the Werewolves to kill that night, the kill will fail. The Doctor can protect itself. Since it is aligned with the Town Faction, it wins, should all Werewolves die.

Seer: The Seer is a Villager with a special ability. There will only be one Seer in a round. The Seer can vote on a target to lynch in the Day phase. In the Night phase, it can PM the host a player to investigate. As the next Day phase begins, the Seer will be told the role of the investigated player with a PM. Since it is aligned with the Town Faction, it wins, should all Werewolves die.

Vigligante: Can choose a player to kill every night, but doesn't have to. Wins with the Town Faction.

Serial Killer: Can choose a player to kill every night, but doesn't have to. Wins, should everyone else be dead.

Lovers: Always at least two players. Should one of them die, the other one commits suicide. All Lovers know of the innocence of their loved ones. They can talk with each other per PM. They win with the Town Faction.

Jester: Wins, should it be lynched. Loses, should it survive or die for another reason than being lynched.

Other Roles: While many other possibilities for roles exist, I'll keep it simple at first and only use these roles. Should I add another one for a later round, I'll explain it.

Voting: Every player has exactly one vote for each Day phase.
To vote, please use the following format:

Vote: Playername

If you would like to withdraw your vote, use the following format:

Unvote: Playername

You can cast your vote onto another player, should you withdraw your first vote.

Should there be a two-way tie, the lynched player will be determined randomly.
Should one of the tieing parties be No Lynch, the Lynch will happen.
Should there be a three-or-more-way-tie, no lynch will happen.

I will now wait for participants. Should we get enough participants, I will start the round and send out the role PMs.

Should there be any questions, feel free to ask me!

Current Players:

-Savato
-Pichupichuuu

Hosting order:

-Suds, Madness of Intellect

-MexterInfinite, Winner of the Vietnam War

Last edited by Savato on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 109 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:28 am

Actually, reread the post. I pretty much said Honestly, trusting people out of the blue isn't something you would do Mexter. And it is quite obvious I can't pick any small detail, but I am not stupid...Something random, have you been playing to much Pheonix Wright? I heard it makes people do that... but anyways, and I say keep the 'detect the flaws in a statement' just play it better. However, it's true that just because someone makes a mistake doesn't mean that necessarily they are werewolves...And why would it be bad that I know a bit about players. Isn't that a skill most people would want to have in Werewolf? Anyways it's nowhere near your skill, so does that mean that it's worse that you have it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:34 am

Objection!

Sakura, you seem to be avoiding the factor I researched you last night. I lied about not researching. There's literally no way to worm your way out of a research from a seer. I also never said you were stupid. If I thought you were, I would've continued with the "Buddy Buddy" attitude thinking I could convince you. Also, what do you mean nowhere near my skill? Can you elaborate on that? -takes out notepad-
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:49 am

Oh your taking notes? *points to almost every game in Werewolf existence* That is all you need to know |D But seriously. I couldn't tell most stuff, and I still couldn't. But I could catch on some basic info about most people that play alot like yourself... wait a minute...why am I telling you this? But seriously, you didn't notice that you are gifted with the natural ability, and I cannot match to it? Ant and Pikaty and Wisty as well...It's like you guys can tell from something before...I will never reach the level of the 4 gods of Werewolf! But Mexter, we can't really tell if you really are the Seer and you really checked me. However if you were so sure, why did you decide to go with a 'HEY BUDDY' charade?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:57 am

Because I love to go all "hey buddy! Yeah. Lets head over ther- You're a traitor I know it." Plus literally Shadow gave zero hints to anything relating him with a jester. I searched him first and said he was one. Which he was.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:02 am

Actually Mexter, all games before this you never did that |D YOU LEAD THEM INTO AN ALLEYWAY AND DESTROY THEM I KNOW YOU DO As for the Seer thing, it's true. So I guess since no one else will do it, and I'll probably get killed either way, at night or at day...

Vote: Sakura
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:06 am

Well I just learned it was fun. Anyway. Vote:Sakura. Just so you now I researched Pikashock not you. I swear this is the most I've lied as a seer. Which was never before.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:08 pm

Actually Mexter, why are you lying so much this game? It's strange because you never do it, actually, when you do you don't say it. It's so out of character. In fact, this whole game you have been not acting yourself....Why? It's kind of interesting when you think about it. Would someone trying to help his/her people really lie that many times, and openly say it? Plus you twisted the story with almost every post so...
Unvote: Sakura

Vote: Mexter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:36 pm

Well Sakura, Lying is a skill that can be used many times in a game like this. One reason I have not been acting myself is 1. Maybe I've changed how I act in the game? Did you think of that. 2. There's not as many people this game as the other. Although I still think you are the werewolf, I'm willing to change my vote to no lynch so we have an extra night, if someone dies this night that isn't me, then we can figure out who the werewolf is and kill them with a 2v1 vote. Also something I've been thinking, is that although I checked Pika for werewolf and he isn't, I get the feeling Jeff messed up the roles of the werewolf still here and Suds. As Suds role was the one that was disguised. Just a feeling. Not Doubting you Jeff, but you haven't been the most active host so far, and could've easily forgot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:54 am

Mex prooves some facts. IF he is the seer, and searched pikashock and proven innocent, than i think it must be sakura...But Mex could be lying and not've searched pikashock and is really werewolf... but how would he know the role of the jester..? UGH I DONT KNOW ANYMORE THAN I ALLREADY KNEW...
Who to go with...
(I thought for 10 minutes after writing this)
I feel it may be Saku. Sorry Saku but...
If you arent werewolf im gonna implode than explode..
...Wait... GUH WHY AM I THOUGHTLESS
Unvote:Sakura
Mexter, If you're seer isnt your job supposed to be not lie?
This is wierd. I'm suspicious of everyone.
D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:06 pm

My job is nowhere close to not lie. Otherwise if anyone got wise and asked, so what is everyone? They'd already know the seer. They=Werewolves. One thing I should bring up, is why would I be trying to save PikaShock? So far I have not encountered the wolf. I'm still making guesses based on what we have. Pikapi hasn't been active this game too much, PikaShock is a villager. I'm a seer. I'm only guessing Sakura at the situation we're in, It could just as well be Pikapi, but his inactivity made me think not. One thing I'm willing to do, is that Sakura and I cancel votes, The doctor protects me, and I search one more person... There's two people here that I Don't know who they are. So if I got an extra night to search, I could figure out one of them, and the other would HAVE to be the job I didn't search. We have 1 Seer(Me), 1 Doctor(Unsure), 1 Villager(Pikashock), and the last wolf(Unsure still). However, I have to be alive to search. So until Sakura changes her vote, I will take that as a hostile action towards the game itself and will say she's the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:43 pm

But Mexter, it's true that you are somewhat supposed to lie, but it's the endgame. You don't go and lie like 3 or 4 times in the endgame. And I'm nervous that Jeff might go on and then say "Sakura has fainted" or something because it has been a while...And what do you mean a hostile action towards the game itself? I call it being careful...And are you sure that waiting for another day is a good idea? What if A)You weren't the seer or if you are, B) The doctor doesn't trust you and protects himself/herself, thus killing you. Either way, it's bad for us....However should all go well, C)Seer is protected and searches the people, ending the game.

That's pretty much all our options at night. A), B), and C)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:46 pm

I love how one cannot lie anymore? Endgame or not, it's a LIE.... Right now you could be lying, Pikapi could be lying. It doesn't matter if endgame Sakura. Also, C is the one I look for. If B happened and I was killed, then the doctor would know who to kill. The villager may not trust them. And it would be a 50/50 chance like the game I was in awhile back where Serene was the Seer. Where you just gotta choose one. Honestly, I find waiting for one more day to be the best idea. Let's even say it's A. The seer is still in the game, who has actually said they were the seer at this late of an endgame? I'm the only one who has said it, nobody has accused me of lying and saying they're the seer. And you can't say maybe they need more info, It's this late of a game, Might as well share if you succeeded or failed. But NOBODY has done that except me. Because NOBODY but me is a seer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:57 pm

I'm putting this out here. Putting my life on the line. I'm the doctor. You can search me mex. So i'm sorry Saku. I think pikashock has been proven, and i beleive mex has too. I'm sorry but im going...
I have seen a ton of things pointing towards it but..if you're not wolf i dont know.
It could be mex, Mex could be lying about being seer. But i'm going with you Sakura, since i've seen the most evidence against you..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:03 pm

(A literal 20 seconds after you left Sakura...) YES! I Influenced someone! /shottrillionsoftimes. But I believe that could be game set and match. Mostly as I find it hard to believe that pikapi would be lying. Especially after he sort of drilled me about lying. I don't need to retype Vote: Sakura, as I never unvoted her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:42 pm

Welp. Since everyone is set on killing me, i'll make it easier for you guys.
Unvote: Mexter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.
Page 24 of 49Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next