Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.

Go down 
+10
Vulpes
Headphone Actor
Shadowscyther
Jikumo
Suds
Crytic
Pikashock
Solilo
Kat
Savato
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 49  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

It has come to my attention, that this forum had been lacking a thread for the game Werewolf, also known as Mafia up to now. Thus, I've decided to launch one of them.

Werewolf Rules:

At the beginning of a round of Werewolf, all participating players will be assigned a role, which will be determined randomly. Most players will be Villager roles, while there will be a small number of Werewolves and other roles as well, depending on the size of the game.

There are two alternating phases, a Day phase and a Night phase.
The game starts in a Day phase. In this phase, all players can communicate freely with one another. All players can vote for a player to lynch or to perform no lynch for the day.
Should a previously set amount of time (usually 2-3 days) have passed, the player, who has recieved the most votes, will be lynched and thus removed from the game. Their role will be revealed for all to see. Should a player recieve the absolute majority of votes before the time is over, the day ends immediately with that player lynched.
A lynched player can not participate in the current round anymore, including talking.

As the Day phase ends, the Night phase begins. In it, talking is not allowed.
The Werewolves use PMs to talk to each other and agree on a player to kill.
This target will then be PMed to the host of the game by one of them.
Other roles with abilities, that can be used during the night PM the host, which player they want to target, if they want to do so at all.
After the host has recieved targets from all roles capable of targeting or a previously set amount of time has passed (usually 1-2 days), the Night phase ends, and all dead players will be revealed, including their roles. As the night ends, another Day phase begins.

This cycle continues, until either the Villagers or the Werewolves have achieved their victory condition.

You are not allowed to talk about the game outside of this thread!
Quoting, Fakequoting and using screenshots are not allowed!

The Roles:

Villager: The Villager is the most common role. Villagers only know their own role in the beginning. They have no powers aside from the right to vote for a player to lynch in the Day phase. They are aligned with the Town Faction and thus win, should all Werewolves die.

Werewolf: The Werewolves are the antagonists of the game. While there are few of them, every Werewolf will recieve the names of the other Werewolves per PM at the beginning of a round. Not only can they vote for a player to lynch in the day phase, but they can agree on a player to kill in the Night phase as well. They are allowed to communicate between themselves using PMs. They are aligned with the Anti-Town Faction and win, should they outnumber the Town Faction.

Alpha Wolf: Functions exactly like a normal Werewolf, but shows up as a Villager, should it be investigated by the Seer.

Doctor: The Doctor is a Villager with a special ability. There will only be one Doctor in a round. The Doctor can vote on a target to lynch in the Day phase. In the Night phase, it can PM the host a player to protect. Should that player be the target for the Werewolves to kill that night, the kill will fail. The Doctor can protect itself. Since it is aligned with the Town Faction, it wins, should all Werewolves die.

Seer: The Seer is a Villager with a special ability. There will only be one Seer in a round. The Seer can vote on a target to lynch in the Day phase. In the Night phase, it can PM the host a player to investigate. As the next Day phase begins, the Seer will be told the role of the investigated player with a PM. Since it is aligned with the Town Faction, it wins, should all Werewolves die.

Vigligante: Can choose a player to kill every night, but doesn't have to. Wins with the Town Faction.

Serial Killer: Can choose a player to kill every night, but doesn't have to. Wins, should everyone else be dead.

Lovers: Always at least two players. Should one of them die, the other one commits suicide. All Lovers know of the innocence of their loved ones. They can talk with each other per PM. They win with the Town Faction.

Jester: Wins, should it be lynched. Loses, should it survive or die for another reason than being lynched.

Other Roles: While many other possibilities for roles exist, I'll keep it simple at first and only use these roles. Should I add another one for a later round, I'll explain it.

Voting: Every player has exactly one vote for each Day phase.
To vote, please use the following format:

Vote: Playername

If you would like to withdraw your vote, use the following format:

Unvote: Playername

You can cast your vote onto another player, should you withdraw your first vote.

Should there be a two-way tie, the lynched player will be determined randomly.
Should one of the tieing parties be No Lynch, the Lynch will happen.
Should there be a three-or-more-way-tie, no lynch will happen.

I will now wait for participants. Should we get enough participants, I will start the round and send out the role PMs.

Should there be any questions, feel free to ask me!

Current Players:

-Savato
-Pichupichuuu

Hosting order:

-Suds, Madness of Intellect

-MexterInfinite, Winner of the Vietnam War

Last edited by Savato on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 109 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:22 pm

The villagers wake up to hear more screaming.. A prank, they hoped. They came up and got...not so surprised. There was a gone house... With nothing but a dead family.. and a dead Villager. The villager was... Xeryd. Xeryd was a well-known villagers among the librarian and priest.. But now he's dead. The villagers gave him a proper burial and a few flowers. They knew it wasnt over yet...

Xeryd the villager was killed.
Day has risen!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:25 pm

We'll it seems we've lost another villager, not a special role which is delightful. I will say I believed that Xeryd was the Seer. That messes up all my theories... Plus the fact only one villager is left.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:39 am

Is it just me or is the day/night cycle a tad to fast? I mean it wasn't even 24 hours. But anyways...what's the headcount?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 1:32 am

Well if all the messages are received, the night ends... Unless Pichu is doing only Messages from Wolves.
Anyway

-Savato
-MexterInfinite
-Antonm1107
-Sakura
-Pikashock
-Xeryd Villager
-Shadowscyther Villager
-Goldenfox5 Jester

1 Villager, 1 Seer, 1 Doctor, 2 Wolves.

Given both special roles remain, I think we should be pretty good to win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:27 am

So. We've lost three people, two of whom were completely innocent.
There are three people left; one villager, one priest and one librarian. The remaining are both griefers.
At this point, if you have any findings Librarian, I'd like you to step up now. The same goes for the doctor, who protected somebody safely the previous day. I'd like to note that it is crucial that we get a griefer today; if we kill the wrong person, the doctor will have to know who to protect lest we lose tomorrow. I am the villager, and thus cannot provide any night findings of my own.

Mexterinfinite attempted to lynch Pikashock, for whatever reason. He claims that it was a random choice, but it is nonetheless suspicion-inducing, especially because there was literally no evidence pointing towards him being threatening.
Neither Sakura nor Pikashock have been on much, so I have to dock some points away from both of them. They may be pretending to appear offline while really being cold and calculating, though I can't be sure.
Savato, on the other hand, voted for Goldenfox, but did not provide any theories of his own. In fact, it appears that he still isn't providing any theories as to who may be who, and seeing as he's had much more experience with werewolf than any of us, he should be able to. This means that he may be hiding something, and I find you very suspicious. Not suspicious enough to vote for you without hearing everybody out first, but I'm most suspicious of you.
I will not prejudice you with reasons as to why I might be a wolf; think for yourself as to whether my actions correspond to that of a wolf's and bring your own theories to the table.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:39 am

I have to tell you something guys.

Spoiler:

The person who was protected was myself, because I didn't know who would be innocent, who will be not, so I decided to be greedy....

It worked.

So yeah. That's it.

I really got nothing.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:46 am

Very well. This is it then.

I am the Librarian.
In the first night I used my powers on Ant. He really IS a villager.
My second night however revealed something a little more interesting. Pikashock is a Griefer/Werewolf.
Thus I believe, that the best course of action is rather obvious.

On the point of me not bringing up any theories:
First: I didn't have anything I was sure enough of.
Second: I wanted to keep a low profile to avoid being lynched.

Thus:

Vote: Pikashock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:48 am

By the way, Pichu, I'd like to ask you something; your post was very confusing, but does it imply that Xeryd was protected by the priest and sought out by the librarian? Because it says that she was known by the priest and librarian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

With me voting for Pikashock, we didn't have any leads except for the seer knowing Ant was safe. And none of us knew that. So, I took the course of action of voting at random. Sometimes it works, like with Suds, most it doesn't and other times it screws us over because one vote is apparently enough to suicide *cough*Shadow*cough*
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:02 pm

Actually, as it turns out I am the Seer, not Sav. I can see exactly why he would say he was, because I researched him in the previous night cycle and found that he was a wolf. Now I know one of us has to be a liar, so I'll say this: Vote either me or Savato out, if Savato is seer then I'm a wolf, if he isn't then it's pretty sure I'm the seer. Or vote me out, and the same. If I'm the seer, then Sav's a wolf. If I'm a wolf, then Sav was the seer. I searched Goldenfox first to see if she was a wolf or jester, and found she was indeed the jester, as everyone found out because she got voted out. Sav seemed suspicious to me, with how he was interacting so I searched him and found he was a werewolf. Of course, there also is the matter of how you know Ant is actually a villager. I think you're  actually right. You didn't post until Saku said she was the doctor, and you know who the other wolf is because you are one. That makes three people you know for sure, leaving me and Ant. You don't need to be a Seer to make a guess that Ant's the villager and I'm the Seer. That also leaves Mexter, and so it's obvious that Savato and Mexter are the wolves.
I'll admit, it's most likely more believable that Sav is the Seer, and i've lied about this multiple times in the past as you would know. You've all played with me in various games, and you should know by now that if I was lying I would have a better excuse and proof then what I have right now. We also know that Sav has been the leader of most of the werewolf games and has ample knowledge on how we play and how to manipulate us.

Vote: Sav
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:02 pm

I meant like, the seer knows everyone in town but has to look it up in his books to make sure, ant.
Pikashock:1
Savato:1
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:03 pm

Ant, neither potential Seer is claiming to have investigated Xeryd.
Since the real Seer wouldn't have a reason to lie about their targets, it can safely be assumed, that the bit you are referencing was only added for RP purposes.

As for Pika's theory: Well...I don't have any evidence against it, so I can only ask you to believe me instead of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:04 pm

One learns best when in the field of playing Pika, even so. Before the game started Sav said he was bad at the game when he partook on TVtropes. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:23 pm

See, this is why you need to be more descriptive. >.<'
Anyway.

-Savato claims to be a Seer, and claims that Pikashock is a Griefer.
-MexterInfinite has not told anybody his role.
-Antonm1107 claims to be a villager.
-Sakura claims to be a Priest.
-Pikashock claims to be a Librarian, and claims that Savato is a Griefer.

It's obvious that either Savato or Pikashock is a griefer, since one of them is falsely roleclaiming. Similarly, the other wolf is either Mexter or myself, as we both act like villagers even though there can only be one. If you are, in fact, a seer or a doctor, please say so now.
Beyond that, however, I should note that only Sakura is claiming her role as a doctor, and since nobody is contesting that, it should be safe to assume that she, in fact, IS a doctor.
It is with this in mind that I Vote: Mexterinfinite; he is the only one that I KNOW to be a wolf.
HOWEVER, I'd like to note that it might be a good idea to abstain from voting tonight. If we vote for the wrong person, we will almost certainly fail today. However, if we do not vote, the wolves will kill one person. If the doctor protects whoever's guaranteed to be safe tonight, the wolves will have to kill somebody else. When we all wake up tomorrow, we'll know who died and, therefore, who's the fraud, and one of two things will happen: both wolves will work together, leaving us with a fifty/fifty chance of winning the vote; or the unknown wolf will bus the known wolf, leaving us with another fifty/fifty chance of winning since it will be a one-on-one vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:28 pm

So currently the day ends with a no lynching. Interesting. By now you guys are likely guessing I'm the wolf. So I'll just sit back and wait...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.
Page 36 of 49Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 49  Next