Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.

Go down 
+10
Vulpes
Headphone Actor
Shadowscyther
Jikumo
Suds
Crytic
Pikashock
Solilo
Kat
Savato
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 35 ... 49  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

It has come to my attention, that this forum had been lacking a thread for the game Werewolf, also known as Mafia up to now. Thus, I've decided to launch one of them.

Werewolf Rules:

At the beginning of a round of Werewolf, all participating players will be assigned a role, which will be determined randomly. Most players will be Villager roles, while there will be a small number of Werewolves and other roles as well, depending on the size of the game.

There are two alternating phases, a Day phase and a Night phase.
The game starts in a Day phase. In this phase, all players can communicate freely with one another. All players can vote for a player to lynch or to perform no lynch for the day.
Should a previously set amount of time (usually 2-3 days) have passed, the player, who has recieved the most votes, will be lynched and thus removed from the game. Their role will be revealed for all to see. Should a player recieve the absolute majority of votes before the time is over, the day ends immediately with that player lynched.
A lynched player can not participate in the current round anymore, including talking.

As the Day phase ends, the Night phase begins. In it, talking is not allowed.
The Werewolves use PMs to talk to each other and agree on a player to kill.
This target will then be PMed to the host of the game by one of them.
Other roles with abilities, that can be used during the night PM the host, which player they want to target, if they want to do so at all.
After the host has recieved targets from all roles capable of targeting or a previously set amount of time has passed (usually 1-2 days), the Night phase ends, and all dead players will be revealed, including their roles. As the night ends, another Day phase begins.

This cycle continues, until either the Villagers or the Werewolves have achieved their victory condition.

You are not allowed to talk about the game outside of this thread!
Quoting, Fakequoting and using screenshots are not allowed!

The Roles:

Villager: The Villager is the most common role. Villagers only know their own role in the beginning. They have no powers aside from the right to vote for a player to lynch in the Day phase. They are aligned with the Town Faction and thus win, should all Werewolves die.

Werewolf: The Werewolves are the antagonists of the game. While there are few of them, every Werewolf will recieve the names of the other Werewolves per PM at the beginning of a round. Not only can they vote for a player to lynch in the day phase, but they can agree on a player to kill in the Night phase as well. They are allowed to communicate between themselves using PMs. They are aligned with the Anti-Town Faction and win, should they outnumber the Town Faction.

Alpha Wolf: Functions exactly like a normal Werewolf, but shows up as a Villager, should it be investigated by the Seer.

Doctor: The Doctor is a Villager with a special ability. There will only be one Doctor in a round. The Doctor can vote on a target to lynch in the Day phase. In the Night phase, it can PM the host a player to protect. Should that player be the target for the Werewolves to kill that night, the kill will fail. The Doctor can protect itself. Since it is aligned with the Town Faction, it wins, should all Werewolves die.

Seer: The Seer is a Villager with a special ability. There will only be one Seer in a round. The Seer can vote on a target to lynch in the Day phase. In the Night phase, it can PM the host a player to investigate. As the next Day phase begins, the Seer will be told the role of the investigated player with a PM. Since it is aligned with the Town Faction, it wins, should all Werewolves die.

Vigligante: Can choose a player to kill every night, but doesn't have to. Wins with the Town Faction.

Serial Killer: Can choose a player to kill every night, but doesn't have to. Wins, should everyone else be dead.

Lovers: Always at least two players. Should one of them die, the other one commits suicide. All Lovers know of the innocence of their loved ones. They can talk with each other per PM. They win with the Town Faction.

Jester: Wins, should it be lynched. Loses, should it survive or die for another reason than being lynched.

Other Roles: While many other possibilities for roles exist, I'll keep it simple at first and only use these roles. Should I add another one for a later round, I'll explain it.

Voting: Every player has exactly one vote for each Day phase.
To vote, please use the following format:

Vote: Playername

If you would like to withdraw your vote, use the following format:

Unvote: Playername

You can cast your vote onto another player, should you withdraw your first vote.

Should there be a two-way tie, the lynched player will be determined randomly.
Should one of the tieing parties be No Lynch, the Lynch will happen.
Should there be a three-or-more-way-tie, no lynch will happen.

I will now wait for participants. Should we get enough participants, I will start the round and send out the role PMs.

Should there be any questions, feel free to ask me!

Current Players:

-Savato
-Pichupichuuu

Hosting order:

-Suds, Madness of Intellect

-MexterInfinite, Winner of the Vietnam War

Last edited by Savato on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 109 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:37 pm

Oh... I completely forgot of Sakura! Although unlike Pikapi, Sakura knows this game is going on and is on a bit. I find it odd she shows no advice for anyone. Vote: Sakura

Wist. I've trusted you. You know that, but you were far too quick believe I was the seer, and far too quick to change vote. Let alone that but you've seemed to be with me the entire game. Mostly on my side. Still, I feel as if you yourself are the werewolf. You automatically assumed I was telling to the truth to try and get on the good side of the seer. Also if you're friends with the seer, if I die, you wouldn't be under as much suspicion. So I'll have to change my vote to you I'm afraid. Unvote: Sakura. Vote: Wist
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:09 am

Unvote: Sakura
Vote: Wist

Like I said before, it's fine if I die. I'm sure the rest of you will figure out the true Wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:20 am

Gosh if Wist is not the wolf... I'm at a loss for reasons. As I did lie about being the seer. It's easier for someone to be believed if they claim to be the seer. As they don't need no valid reason besides I checked them out. Eh... Hopefully the real seer can figure it out if wist dies and isn't a wolf. Wist I do need to know one thing. Are you the doctor?
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:23 am

Wait, seriously? Maaan, I did fall for that. I dunno, it seemed legit with the way you were playing! Or maybe that's a double lie? Or you actually are the wolf? Jeez. Well, hopefully my death clears stuff up. Saku & Pika, prime suspects.

EDIT: Nope, not a Doctor. I'm nothing, as you'll all see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:27 am

Well that was a double lie. I am the seer, I was hoping something would happen by you thinking I wasn't. Now I know you are not the doctor. I know it's not me Shadow or You... So the doctor is one of the other three. I ask if the doctor is to defend me tonight however. Given if I get the last villager or the wolf by having an extra night, we could still pull this off.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:30 am

Sneaky! And yes, the doctor should protect Mex. If he can find anyone else besides the Doctor, we should be good.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 3:19 am

Sorry I wasn't on like I normally was, I'm sick (and still am) but it's much better than earlier. So I went ahead and read through the stuff. Mexter, Wisty, and Pika seems the most suspicious of the three. I'll list them, because it looks alot nicer to read.

Mexter: Like Wisty said, Mexter has initiated the two lynchings, both which eventually did get knocked out. Mexter claims he is the Seer, and knows who Shadow is, which may or may not be true.  Mexter also has motive, but it's unlikely that motive plays a role. It may, or may not however this can be put up to debate because of my next person....

Wisty: He was somewhat quick to vote on Xeri, being the second person to attack her. The second point about Suds may be because he simply wasn't on at the time, but he was relatively late to vote Suds, which could signify that he had no choice but to vote on his partner. Wisty also even in the second day, believed Mexter without second thought, which could mean loyalty/trust (Which is honestly kind of difficult in a game like this), or maybe because he's a Werewolf and has plans. Which almost makes him the most suspicious.

Pika: I don't get what he means in the second post of the day, but it does seem sort of out of the blue that he voted for Wisty, and people seemed to go with it, which probably means I'm an idiot and don't know what he's talking about....

Pichu: You haven't been posting....at all, so that makes you very suspicious. Are you not posting because you are new and don't know what to do? Are you hiding your special abilities as a Seer or a Doctor? Are you a normal villager? Or are you a werewolf?

Well those are my prime suspects, and reasons. However I'm probably an idiot and will get it all wrong....

However evidenced by the amount of writing I did for Wisty, he is the one I suspect most, so...
Vote: Wisty

Last edited by Sakura on Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 3:48 am

Three reasons I believe you could be the Wolf, Saku.

1.) Pika and Pichu hadn't made a single post BEFORE the first night. We've deducted that Mex Shadow and I are out of the question, as they're either a Seer, a Jester, or about to be killed. That means only Pika, Pichu, and you remain. If they were Wolves, they weren't here to vote on someone to kill. That leaves only you who could have killed someone, if you are the Wolf.

Now, Pika & Pichu did make a post in/right after the night which means he could have made the decision before time went up. That makes both you and Pika suspicious.

2.) You don't bring a lot of new evidence to the table. I'm fairly sure every single one of these points have been brought up before. This isn't terribly suspicious.

3.) You only decided to post when I was certainly doomed. And you've done it before as well. You jumped from No Lynch to Xeryd when me and Mexter voted for her. When Suds made that mistake, and Mex pointed it out, you got onto the Lynch Suds Wagon as well. Now that everyone has decided to remove me from the equation, you pop up and Lynch myself as well.

You did say you were sick, and I'll believe it. Perhaps you were not here because you aren't feeling your best. But, it still stands that you and Pika are the most likely.

(( Mex could have pulled a quad dupe, but good lord would that be complicated. ))
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:00 am

Well actually I never voted for Xeri, I unvoted because I didn't want to vote on the first day, but since I was finally about to vote for Xeri, Mexter made the revelation of the century so I ended up voting for Suds instead, since I actually saw evidence, and I even read back through the stuff in Werewolf to support it. And honestly, as for the evidence part...I'm not really good at picking up subtle infomation, and I honestly could only see things, once they were put out in front of me. But I would like to see what Pika meant in his second post of Day 2. I'm really confused. As for the last one, I went and posted when I woke up from my nap, so it took a while. If you are still here, can you please explain what Pika said? My head is still sort of foggy. (But I doubt I can figure it out without help anyways....) And what does Quad Dupe mean? Like he said he was the seer, and then he said he wasn't the seer, and then he said he was the seer and turns out he was the werewolf? Like that?
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:19 am

Uh, I'm not sure what you mean but either:

1.) Pika said I was the first to vote for Xeryd, but it was really Mex who voted first
or
2.) Pika said in the previous games, he worked with bot Mex & Suds and how they had some strategies. In my first post of day 1, the response to Pika's first post, I listed some stuff about how Mex could be the last Wolf. Pika said was:
Mex was hoping he would be wrong and get lynched because he was the Jester.
I had plenty of reasons to Lynch Mex, which was suspicious I guess?
Setting up Mex to win because he thought Mex was the Jester.
That I was the Jester.

And yes, that is pretty much what I mean when I say Quad Dupe. I'm not entirely sure. It was Pika's post, he should shed some light I guess. Pika?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:12 pm

- Act like this is deleted-- it wont let me delete this and i improved it in another post. Also, i hope this isnt suspicious. i'm just slightly confused on what to do in this game... but i get the lynching thing. -

Last edited by pikapikaaa on Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:22 pm

Okay so sakura you're good at this and i dont play werewolf (and i keep forgetting to CHECK THE POOOSTS Absol ) And i'd like some advice. But meh. And also, You nailed it on the head when you said ' Are you not posting because you are new and don't know what to do? ' so yes that is nailing it on the head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:30 pm

Well one thing we do know is that Pikapi is likely to not be the werewolf. Mostly as it's harder to forget a game you're a strong role in. So it leaves either Pikashock or Sakura. So I'll be voting for Pikashock though. Seems more reasonable... Although Sakura did seem to try and get all "Buddy Hey what's up" in a way... Unvote: Wist Vote: Pika. Let alone that, but why was Pika quick to go for Wist again? Also why is everyone suddenly suspecting me? We've been over this, if the seer is still ingame, and only one werewolf is gone and there's still quite a few villagers left. The wolf would be screwed! I, Pika, and Wist all know better than to do that. What is SO hard to understand about that. (I was in a ranty mood when writing this)
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:06 pm

Yeah, I can believe that Pichu is innocent. If Pichu votes on lynching anyone before the 48 hours are up, the night starts early and I'll be lynched. After today, we've got one night left. If Mex is the Seer, which he probably is, and our Doctor can save him we can still win it. They'll be two people left (not counting Mex) and Mex MUST be able to find the Werewolf then.

So PLEASE. Whoever is the Doctor, protect Mex. As long as he lives, we'll win it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:24 pm

Even if the doctor thereself die, I'd still most likely be able to figure out who the werewolf is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.   Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game. - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf/Mafia - A forum game.
Page 22 of 49Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 35 ... 49  Next