Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Creating Team Element

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Creating Team Element - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ikuru was astonished by how big the guild was from inside. He went inside because he wanted to start a team, They still haven't decided what the name would be but he was going with team element. He looked behind him "Hey, Ercu come on I think we're suppose to see someone to create a team but I'm not sure who..." He sat down and thought.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:34 pm

"well" Ikuru started "Me and Ecru were thinking team Element? But we're not sure if it's already taken or not...so is it?" He said looking over at Ecru Hopefully, it isn't taken... He thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:39 pm

"Y-yeah... Team E-Element" Ecru said softly. Of course he kind of hoped it wasn't taken either. It did have a nice tone to it after all.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:49 pm

"Ah...so you have already decided. And no, it is not taken yet, dearies.", Faye responded, writing the name down in her book.
After putting the book back into its shelf, the Meganium wandered over to the multitude of differently-sized bags, that were hanging on a wall of the room, took one down and handed it to the duo.
She then explained:
"This is your Treasure Bag, dearies. In it you will find your Treasure Map, an Explorer Badge for each of you and a little gift* from me. I hope you'll like it, dearies."
Smiling warmly, she then waited for the newly formed team to look through their bag.

*(OOC: The gift is a ribbon for each of you, both in a colour of your choice)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:00 pm

The growlithe grabbed the bag and smiled "yay! We have a team Ecru!" He looked through the bag and found two ribbons, one for him and one for Ecru. "Wow! Thanks Faye! You're a really nice pokemon! One of nicest I've met actually" He smiled happily at the Meganium. He wagged his tail happily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:17 pm

Cool, ribbons, Ecru thought to himself glad they were both happy to receive such a gift.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:25 pm

"Why, thank you very much.", Faye responded, obviously happy to recieve the compliment.
"Now you'll be needing a room.", she added as the guildmaster walked up to the door of her quarters again.
"Just follow me and I'll show you your room, dearies. After that's done, the signup process is finished and you'll be free to go on missions, go explore and much more tomorrow. I can't wait to hear about the adventures you'll be having."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:31 pm

"yay, Tomorrow we'll have a team Ecru! Isn't that going to be the greatest?" He walked over to Faye, and looked back at Ecru "Come on buddy hurry up! We're going see were we sleep tonight!!" He said quite happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:38 pm

"Okay.." Ecru said softly to himself in a way. Ecru got up and walked over to where Ikuru was. He was kind of curious on where they were going to sleep too.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:50 pm

After a short tour through the guild, accompanied by Faye explaining the various institutions and introducing the two to the staff, the three of them arrived at the same corridor again.This time, the guildmaster opened a door on the right side and gestured for the newly founded team to come inside.
She then began to explain:
"This is your room. Feel free to decorate it with anything you want, although you probably won't be here for much except for sleeping. Most teams are on missions the entire day.
For now, I'd suggest for the two of you to get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day."
Smiling happily, she added:
"And that would conclude your signup! If there's anything you need, feel free to ask me. Otherwise, I'll be leaving you alone for today. You probably have a lot to discuss."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:27 pm

"alright! Thanks Faye! I'm glad it was this easy to start a team!" He walked over to the haystack on the ground(?) and yawned, He sat down "Yah, I think I'm going to get some shut eye"
The growlithe had lay down on the Haystack and yawned once more "thanks again for helping us Faye! I'm sure well become an amazing team right Ecru?" He looked over at the trapinch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:35 pm

Ecru walked to the bed too and laid down on top of it. It felt nice and comfy. Ecru looked at the Growlithe and nodded "Yeah, a great team" he said nice and excited. He couldn't wait to start to explore and find now things and Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:43 pm

"Well then, good night, dearies!"
Closing the door behind her, the guildmaster walked out of the new team's room, happy, that the signup had been relatively easy. Other Pokémon often were to shy to even say anything, others, like that one trio of Mankey weren't really cooperational, so it was nice to have a calm signup again.
As she entered her quarters again, she saw the rather large stack of paper on her desk, reminding her of the paperwork she still had to do. Sighing, she went to work. Some day Faye would go on an adventure again as well. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Creating Team Element
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2