Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Creating Team Element

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Creating Team Element Empty
PostSubject: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:38 pm

Ikuru was astonished by how big the guild was from inside. He went inside because he wanted to start a team, They still haven't decided what the name would be but he was going with team element. He looked behind him "Hey, Ercu come on I think we're suppose to see someone to create a team but I'm not sure who..." He sat down and thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:07 pm

Ecru walked to Ikuru looking at all his surroundings. He thought the place looked pretty cool. He noticed some Pokemon happened to be looking at him strangely. He looked down shyly to try and ignore them. Not paying attention he accidentally bumped into Ikuru. "Opps... s-sorry Ikuru" he said kind of embarrassed for doing such a thing in public.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:25 pm

Faye had just returned from settling a minor argument between a Munchlax and the kitchen staff, as she saw two Pokémon she hadn't met before, in the main hall. Since they couldn't be part of the guild, they were here for a reason. Smiling warmly, the guildmaster walked over to the duo, asking:
"Well hello you two! My name is Faye. Can I help you with anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:31 pm

Ikuru looked behind him "hey, Ecru watch where your..." He soon noticed a strange looking pokemon. She asked him a question he answered "Hello Faye! Me and my partner here wish to start a team in the guild. but we don't know where to go or who to talk to to do such a thing do you think you can help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:41 pm

Ecru was startled hearing the voice. Ecru had not noticed the Pokemon approach them. He shyly stood next to Ikuru and sat there. Sense, Ikuru had basically answered the Pokemon's question so he figured there was no need for him to say anything to the Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:46 pm

"Oh, sweetie, if you want to start a team, you're absolutely right here. I am the resident guildmaster, so it's my job to sign the two of you up."
Faye was obviously quite happy, that two new Pokémon seemed to be willing to join her guild. Slowly walking towards a corridor, she continued:
"If you could please follow me? We'll have you signed up in no time at all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:52 pm

"You're the guildmaster?! Whoa...haha I never would have guessed" Ikuru laughed quite nervously. "Come on Ecru lets go...we finally get to start our team after all!" He happily walked over to were Faye led them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:57 pm

Ecru also was surprised that Faye was the Guildmaster too. That was unexpected, Ecru had thought to himself. Ecru stood up and followed Faye along with Ikuru to  where ever she was going to sign them up at. He got more excited knowing he was getting more and more closer to making a team with Ikuru. He hoped it would turn out as well as he had hoped.

Last edited by Xeryd on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:03 am

Finally the trio reached a longer corridor, with several doors on both sides.
The guildmaster walked up to the first door on the left side, a larger one, and opened it, revealing her room, which contained her desk, various bookshelves, a few plants and some chairs amongst others.
"Now then, come in, please, dearies. These are my quarters.", she spoke as she went over to one of the bookshelves, removed a book from it and placed it on her desk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:09 am

As Ikuru entered the room, he saw loads of books, he'd never seen this may books in his life.
He was quite astonished How can someone have this many books in one room? He thought.
As the pokemon lay a book on the desk, he was startled then asked "What's this for faye?" wondering what the book may be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:22 am

Ecru walked into the room also. Cool... Ecru thought observing everything around him again. He saw Faye take a book off of the shelf and put in on her desk. He was kind of curious about the book too. He stood next to Ikuru not to close to make him uncomfortable or anything and looked up at Faye.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:26 am

"This book, sweeties, lists every team in this guild.  And now the two of you will be in it as well. But for that, I would first need your names, dearies.", Faye smiled as she retrieved a quill and ink from one of the drawers of her desk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:31 am

The growlithe smiled and said "Umm...my name's Ikuru I'm new here so...yah.."
He said Oh, boy! Our new team! I can't wait to go on adventures and stuff He thought quite excited about this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:40 am

Ecru answered Faye's question. "Oh... M-my name is.. Ecru" He said it softly and kind of shy, but loud enough for the Meganium to hear what his name was. Ecru figured that making a team wasn't all that hard. It was easy thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:49 pm

"Ah, okay. Thank you, dearies.", Faye spoke as she wrote the new recruits' names down in her book.
"Now then...have you thought of a name for your team yet? If you haven't, feel free to take as much time as you need."
Faye was quite interested in how the duo would answer. Would they have thought of a name already, or were they one of those teams, who would begin thinking about it right now? It was always interesting to see, and the name they would choose, would tell the Meganium quite much about their personalities.
Smiling, she waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creating Team Element   Creating Team Element Empty

Back to top Go down

Creating Team Element
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next