Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Yozora gains two members.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Team Yozora gains two members. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well, isn't this familiar? Nate mused to himself as as stood in front of the doors to the Guildmaster's room. Although he had shortly before been there to create his own team by himself, now he was there to disband his first team and switch to a team with two of the pokmeon he had met recently, Shiro and William. Yep, now where are they? Are they late or something? He continued to think to himself as he stood there, not wanting to knock on the door and end up not having his two new teammates there for a couple of minutes.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:25 pm

Nate smiled and nodded his head to the Meganium to give a quick thank you, before turning to Shiro and William. They didn't seem to have anything else to do or take care of, and it would probably be good to know where their room was going to be.
"Sure, I think that sounds like a good idea. How about you...William?" Nate had paused as he tried to think of a nickname on the spot for William, but after realizing that he couldn't figure something out he just called him by his name.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:38 pm

Although he hapily recieved his gear, William frowned a little as Faye hinted at the previous...processes.
The offer to be shown their room was one to be taken for William, as he had never gotten this far in the signup process and especially with his inability to knock, entering the wrong room might end badly. Thus, getting more information was a good goal to have in the Gastly's oppinion.
"Very well...that seems to be a sensible idea. While I never thought I'd say that, I agree with you there."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Grinning, Shiro lead the way out of the room, "Alrighty then! See you later Faye!"
The Meganium smiled and waved the trio off with one vine.

The Absol bounded through the Guild, leading the way from the Guildmaster's Quarters to the area where all the Guild Member quarters were situated. After wandering down a few corridors, she finally reached her room. Even before going inside it seemed rather cheerful as there was a homemade sign attached to the door with 'Team Yozora' written neatly on it in white.
It took her a moment to open the door with her large paws, but she quickly lead the duo inside.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:23 pm

Nate looked around at the guild as Shiro led them through it, taking a look at the other rooms and areas inside before stopping at the door to Shiro's room.
"How. How is your writing that neat? I can't even write that neatly." Nate asked almost in disbelief. True enough, he had tried writing something before, and the most that came out of it was illegible scribbles and maybe a few visible letters. Once she got the door open, he followed her inside the room, looking around at where they would be staying.

Last edited by Pikashock on Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:34 pm

While William got quite a few Pokémon looking at him strangely during their trip through the guild, surprisingly none of them had run away in terror...yet.
 Finally they arrived at one of the many doors in the sleeping quarters of the guild.
Hearing Nate complimenting Shiro's writing, or rather indirectly criticising his own, William felt the need to comment:
"Well...I can't even write at all, so i wouldn't complain too much if I were you, Sparky."
After the strange trio had entered what would be William's new home, if only for a week at maximum as he thought, William began floating around, inspecting the room.
"Doesn't look that different from my previous home..."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:58 pm

"Trial and error," chuckled Tsukishiro, remembering the six different signs she had tried to make before getting one just right. Once inside, she gave her new team members a quick tour. The room was built to house four pokemon, but with only three in it, the extra room would likely end up being used for storage. Shiro took a moment to place her treasure bag on a shelf and store the money she had earned that day, making sure everything was neat and tidy.

She then showed William and Nate their beds, each pokemon also having a cupboard and and some shelving to store their belongings in. The room also had a table and set of chairs styled to look like tree trunks, on the table was a bowl with two grey gummi's, a pecha berry and an oran berry in it, almost like a makeshift fruit bowl.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:18 pm

Upon entering, Nate walked over to a shelf that he was quickly claiming as his and set his treasure bag on it, and taking the poke out to store in the cupboard.
"It's a pretty nice room, feels organized." He commented, hoping that there wasn't some kind of room rule about organization. Not really being one to have everything perfectly neat and grouped, he figured if he kept his stuff in his part of the room that he would be alright.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:25 pm

"I'm glad they understand the importance of organisation here.", William commented, appreciating the storage capacity of the cupboards.
While he was storing his items on his shelf, his gaze stayed at the Link Cable for a while.
His mind was filled by the memories of the journey he and Acro had made to find it, as well as the Joy Ribbon. He remembered the Gengar they fought. It had been powerful. It had been alone. But had it been happy? But as the memories of Astrid resurfaced again as well, the Gastly quickly abandoned his train of thought, adding:
"I could almost get used to this..."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:40 pm

"Well it's not like you'll be going anywhere anytime soon, I hope... after all, we're a team now!" grinned Shiro. The Absol smiled, standing for a moment and taking in the fact that she had teammates now! She had a pair of good Pokemon whom she could call friends and could count on to have her back. She just hoped that she could give them a partnership just as great in return.
"Anyhow.. I think it best to rest after being out all day. If you like we could do a spot of training in the morning. You know, get each other adjusted to one another's movesets so that we know our strengths and weaknesses," smiled Shiro.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:59 pm

"That does sound like a good idea, we should probably know how to work with one another's moves." Nate agreed, though mumbling something too quietly to be heard about knowing one of William's moves' effects.
"Though I like your first idea, getting some rest for now. I think we could use some." He spoke up, deciding that it would probably be good for all of them to not be too tired when getting in whatever training they were doing the next day.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:10 pm

"It does make sense. I agree with your proposal. Maybe that Tesla coil over there could actually improve his aim. And not getting paralyzed by one's own partners might even prove to be useful on a mission. And for now, resting does seem to be the best idea. We are too tired to go on a mission, and our training wouldn't be as effective now. So...good night, I guess!"
Having finished the sentence, William proceeded to float under his bed, his eyes glowing creepily in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:19 pm

Shiro nodded, wandering over to her own bed, which was considerably less bed-like than the others, as she was much more comfortable with a simple straw nest. It was what she was used to, having been brought up in the mountain Absol tribe. Curling up, she bid her new teammates good night and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Yozora gains two members.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2