Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Yozora gains two members.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Team Yozora gains two members. Empty
PostSubject: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:45 pm

Well, isn't this familiar? Nate mused to himself as as stood in front of the doors to the Guildmaster's room. Although he had shortly before been there to create his own team by himself, now he was there to disband his first team and switch to a team with two of the pokmeon he had met recently, Shiro and William. Yep, now where are they? Are they late or something? He continued to think to himself as he stood there, not wanting to knock on the door and end up not having his two new teammates there for a couple of minutes.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:23 pm

William still couldn't believe, that he let himself get talked into this.
He had given up on the guild.
He had given up on society.
Two of the deepest wounds his soul ever had to experiece were carved into it in these halls.
These halls of pain, reminding him of the anguish he had been through.
And yet, he was here.
Would it be different this time?
Could it be different?
There was no stepping back anymore.
William had to face it again, and he had to face it now.
The Gastly floated down the ladder and stopped next to Nate, not saying a single word the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:35 pm

Tsukishiro bounded over to Nate and William.
"Howdy guys! I'm glad you all came!" she grinned cheerfully. She was still wearing her treasure bag, having just finished delivering the requested items to the two clients from her last missions; Ditto and Seaking. Seaking had greatly appreciated the extra stick that he had been given and Shiro was glad to see him happy.
"Oh! Before we go in..." she paused, opening the bag and nosing through it. A few moments later, she closed the bag, accidentally dropping some coins on the floor. Quickly gathering them back up, she split the coins into two piles.
"This is each of your share of the reward from the missions you helped me with in Pecha Forest!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:51 pm

"Oh, really? You didn't have to give us any of the reward money. Not that I'm complaining or anything." Nate responded, taking the pile and putting it all into his own bag. He looked at Shiro and William for a moment, before glancing back at the door.
"Alright, so...who wants to knock? I mean I guess it's either me or Shiro, since you're just a bit out of luck. No offense." He asked. It wasn't really important as to who knocked, but he had two different styles, either coming up with a plan ahead of time, or improvisation. Sometimes a mix of both.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:01 pm

"Huh? Really? I'm not even part of your team. But if you insist..."
After having somehow picked up his share of the money and silently questioning Tsukishiro's mental stability due to her giving away money, even though she had no obligation to do so,William once again inspected his surroundings, a lot of memories welling up inside him. Painful memories.
But now he was already here, now he had to pull through with it. Sighing, he responded:
"Why should I view your comment as offensive? You just stated a fact, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:14 pm

Tsukishiro shrugged, "I guess i'll knock then,"
The Absol raised her paw, knocking on the Guildmaster's door before replacing it on the ground.
"I bet it'll be handy after you evolve when you finally get hands!" smiled Shiro, pausing for a moment as she registered the unintended pun. The Absol chuckled, "Sorry...that was unintended."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:00 pm

"You don't get too emotional about things do you?" Nate asked William, and chuckled a bit at Shiro's pun.
"Well I guess you could say it was punintended." He added as he waited for the Guildmaster to come to the door. He was fairly excited to be joining a team with other members in it, and couldn't wait to go in and seal the deal on their team.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:12 pm

Floating directly in fromt of Nate's face and looking him into the eye, William's face transformed into a horrifying grimmace as he whispered, in the coldest voice he was capable of using:
"I...will kill you..."
Then, as if nothing had happened at all, he just floated back to his original position, smiling nonchalantly.
While he didn't take Tsukishiro's pun all too well either, he respected her enough not to do anything against it. After all, she apologized and additionally William felt as if he could relate to her somehow.
Absol were often feared as it was thought, that they would bring disasters while their intentions were actually pure. Yet, she still seemed to be a member of society and William admired her for that.
He was a bit envious as well, but that didn't change the fact, that he looked up to her somehow.
Nate was fair game however.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:55 pm

"Oh wow Nate, now that one was terrible," chuckled Shiro, though her laughter subsided as she head the door to the Guildmaster's room opening. Turning, she smiled at the Meganium who appeared in the doorway.
"Ah, Shiro and Nate. Oh, and William I believe. What can I do for you three?" asked Faye.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:10 pm

Nate smirked and chuckled, outwardly showing a calm and relaxed look. Inwardly, however, he was a bit nervous as to how angry he could get William with bad puns. No, he wouldn't really kill him. Probably. But as he picked up on before William could do other sorts of things to him that were just as unfavorable.
"Hello Guildmaster. I don't want to speak for all of us, but I'm pretty sure that me and William are looking to join Shiro's team." He decided to answer, smiling at Faye.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:23 pm

"I still don't know, how I got talked into this, but Sparky over here is correct..thank you for your time...again. Now let's just get this over with...I know, what's going to happen anyways..."
The guildmaster had been one of the very, very few Pokémon, that hadn't been afraid of William at all. Or at least she was pretending not to be as far as William was concerned. She feared him as much as Tsukishiro or Nate or anyone else did and they all would run away soon. The Gastly was sure of that.
Taking a deep breath, he floated into the guildmaster's quarters, awaiting the pain and sorrow of being left once again. It wasn't a matter of "whether or not". It was "when". William had no doubt about that. Or did he? He had met some Pokémon on his journey, who hadn't run away yet. Could it be possible...?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:15 pm

Tsukishiro grinned at Faye as Nate told the Meganium what they were here for and then followed the others inside. As they were all rather familiar with the signup process, Faye wandered over to the shelf containing the records book almost immediately.
"Make yourselves at home!" she smiled, using her vines to gently take the book from it's shelf and lay it out on her desk.
"Nate, I assume this means you will be disbanding Team Shockwave in favour of joining Team Yozora?" Faye asked, wanting to confirm this fact just in case.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:33 pm

"Well, there isn't really much of a team to disband, but yes, that would be what I'm doing." Nate responded to Faye, joking slightly but still answering the question to avoid confusion.
"And Sparky? Really?" He asked William, deciding that if he was going to start with that he should find a nickname for his ghostly partner.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:52 pm

"A spark is electricity flying around uncontrollably. May I remind you of that incident in the Pecha Forest? The one, in which your great aiming had left me paralyzed? Combined with a bunch of other things, it is obvious, that you are an uncontrollable bundle of electricity, so I think the nickname is rather fitting."
William tried to tear his eyes away from the book, but he couldn't. The names of all the Pokémon, who had ever signed up...or attempted to sign up were in there...including those two. Those names William had been trying to forget the entire time...yet they were engraved into his mind, now paining him more than ever before. And through that pain, hate grew. Hate for those traitors, who had abandoned him in the dark halfway. For those, who refused to see through the fog of lies and deceit.
And out of that hate, something else was born...it was...determination.
He would prove to them, that they had been wrong. That it was wrong of them to have left him.
William would do it. He would make his new team's name known across all the lands.
They would be known as the bravest, strongest, smartest rescue team in the entire world.
And then, when they would hear of William's success, they would realize, how wrong they had been. They would envision themselves next to him, dreaming of his acceptance.
But it would be too late for them.
He would show them. He would show them all...
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:05 pm

Faye nodded, flipping a few pages forward and making a small note on the page before flicking back to the pages that contained Team Yozora's details.
"I believe that this means you three are all set then! I just need to give William a bag and badge," smiled the Meganium, "Your room is large enough to house up to four people, Shiro, so I suppose nothing new needs to happen there."
The Meganium then wandered over to her corner and took a bag off of one of the nearest pegs. She examined it for a moment before handing it to William.
"Inside you'll find your explorer badge, and another map for your team!" smiled Faye, "Glad to finally see you complete the signup process William."

Shiro grinned, "Yay! Now we're done here shall I show you to the room we'll be sharing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Yozora gains two members.   Team Yozora gains two members. Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Yozora gains two members.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next