Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

New guild members

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

New guild members Empty
PostSubject: New guild members   New guild members EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:55 am

Lance walked up to the front of the guild. As he got closer, he got more excited. He was about to make his own team and become an explorer, just like he has always wanted. But he also knew that once he was a guild member, he could never turn back. But he already knew that, and was completely ready to join the guild. He looked at Twinkle, wondering if she was as excited as he was.

Last edited by Riolu on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

Poké : 1040

New guild members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:18 am

Twinkle looked more nervious than anything looking at the guild as she follows up lance, she is exited aswell, yet the fact that shes going to probably interact with other pokemon makes her a bit nervious as she stays up close to lance trying to keep calm "S-so....this is the guild?" she is hoping that she dosent haves to talk to too many pokemon since she gets way too nervious and shy around unknown pokemon.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

New guild members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:46 am

Lance could sence that Twinkle was excited, but she was also nervous. More than likely, she was afraid of meeting new pokemon. But since she was a stunky, most of the pokemon would probally stay away from her. But he wondered if that was a good thing or a bad thing. As he entered the guild, he got ready to see new pokemon and to join the guild.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

New guild members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:52 am

she shivers a little, and after taking a deep breath she follows up lance after he goes inside of the guild, she stays up close to him looking around, she is worried yet, she dosent wants lance to get too worried about her so she just keeps following trying her best to not to show too much fear looking around the guild as we walk inside of it, she also made up her mind, even if she is scared she is staying with lance.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

New guild members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:17 am

When Lance entered the first floor, he realized that the pokemon had already taken notice of Twinkle's stench. None of them commented on it, they just covered their noses...except for the poison types and the ones that didn't had noses. Lance felt sorry for Twinkle. It was really hard for her to talk to anyone without them leaving or telling her to go away. And it's all because of the stench. Lance continued on to the second floor, hoping that Twinkle's feelings aren't hurt.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

New guild members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:33 am

She looks around looks at the first floor as shre notices that the other pokemons are being bothered by her smell, she looks down feeling both unwanted and sad as they cover their noses as she walks by, she stays up to lance moving her ears down slightly and continues to the second floor trying not to react to what happened too much just so lance dosent gets too worried about it, her current mood is sad, and nervious.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

New guild members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:07 pm

Lance looks down at Twinkle. He can sense that she was sad and felt unwanted from the reaction she got from everyone. He placed a paw on her head and tells her, "Remember, your not unwanted by everyone." He walks over to the door that leads to the guild master's room. "You ready to meet the guild master?" He asks twinkle.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

New guild members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:21 pm

It was a warm morning and Faye the Meganium had once more embarked on one of her many trips around the guild. It always filled her heart with joy to see how many Pokémon were willing to devote their lives to helping those in need, protecting the meek and finding new friends.
But as she was about to head back to her quarters to get back to working on some paperwork - a task she certainly wasn't fond of, but someone had to do it - the guildmaster found two unfamiliar faces in front of it, a Riolu and a Stunky to be precise. Instantly her mood brightened again, joyous that she may be providing assistance instead of submitting herself to bureaucracy even if only for a few minutes most likely.
Cheerfully, a warm smile spread out across her face, the Grass type approached the two individuals, asking:
"Hello, dearies! My name is Faye. Is there anything I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

New guild members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 12:35 am

Twinkle looks up at Lance smiling a little, him saying that made her feel slightly better, she answers lance's question " I-...well... i think i am....maybe....hopefully " She sounds quite nervious when saying that as she follows lance on the way to the room.

Twinkle notices faye approaching us and backs away nerviously moving closer to Lance, being too shy around pokemon she dosen't knows, she cant really bring herself to talk and just stays quiet for a while, Then she does her best to try to get over her fear and attempts to answer "w-well...we...j-just...wanted..." She starts loosing confidence to carry on as her voice gradually lowers until she just stops talking and hides behind of Lance.

She just can't help it but  to feel way too shy whenever she talks to a pokemon she does not knows, specially because of the sudden aproach faye made to them.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

New guild members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 1:35 am

Lance turns around and looks at Faye. Guessing that she was the guild master, he answered. "Yes, we want to join the guild." He then frowned. "I'm guessing that we're going to have to fill out some papers?" He doesn't want to have to do paperwork, he wanted to start exploring. But he knew that paperwork was necessary to starting a team. He looks behind him at Twinkle. She was hiding behind him. "Don't worry, I'll take care of everything" He tells her.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

New guild members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 2:29 am

She looks up at lance as she stays behind him and away from faye "d-dont y-you need any...help?" she is still shivering as she looks at lance still being too shy to come out and interact with faye, she thinks "why do i have to be so shy..." she is too nervious even to go out and look at faye, as she just decides to stay as quiet as posible so i dont draw any attention of them, aswell staying up close of lance is the only thing that is preventing her from running away and hiding right now, since she is incredibly nervious at this point.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

New guild members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:54 am

The smile on the guildmaster's face took on an almost motherly tone as she saw the Poison type, who obviously was quite distraught in her presence.
"Don't worry, sweetie, there is no need to be shy."
Then, as she heard the group's actual reason for coming to this place a spark lit up the Meganium's eyes.
"You want to join the guild? That is great, dearies! Don't worry, the procedure shouldn't take long at all and the paperwork is mostly my business. You might even be able to go on your first mission by tomorrow already."
Sure, it did mean more paperwork, but the guildmaster was always glad to sign up a new team for the guild as it would mean for more friends to be made and for more Pokémon to be helped. And of course for more company to be had at the guild!
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

New guild members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 5:16 am

Lance was happy to hear that it wouldn't take long to join the guild. He and Twinkle would soon be an official team. "Ok, so what do we need to do?" Lance asked. He looked back behind him and answered Twinkle's question. "You can help me if you feel like it. But if you don't want to, I can do everything myself." He knew that she was very nervous, and he doesn't want her to do anything she doesn't want to do.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

New guild members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 5:58 am

She looks down for a while as she calms down a little bit, she moves to lance's side trying to look at least a little bit less timid, twinkle looks up at him saying "y-you dont have to...do it a-all on your own...i-i am here to help you lance..." Even being kindof lazy and really timid she seems to really want to help lance in whatever ways she could help him, she then looks at the guild master nervioulsy waiting for what will happen next as she shivers a little, yet the guildmaster's words made her feel a little bit more confortable, making her actually captable of at least not to wanting to just run off out of fear.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

New guild members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 6:27 pm

"Oh, that's simple, dearies. But we don't have to be standing around here in the open, do we? Why don't we go to my quarters? We can take care of everything there."
The guildmaster was happy to see that the Poison type had calmed down at least somewhat.
Quite often there were shy or frightened Pokémon involved in signups and sadly the Meganium's imposing physique was not doing any good in that regard.
Hopefully she would be able to show the newest recruits that there was no reason for shyness or fright in this guild. But for now they would have to be signed up first.
Slowly Faye used her vines to open up the door to her room, revealing her quarters inside.
Besides a desk in the middle of the room, the most striking piece of furniture would have been the wall of bookshelves covering the back wall of the room. From another wall a variety of bags of different sizes were hanging while the third wall was adorned by a few cupboards. Additionally plants of every kind could be found inhabiting most of the surfaces in the room, obviously having been cared for tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New guild members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild members   New guild members Empty

Back to top Go down

New guild members
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next