Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)    hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Shawn was weaving amongst the trees to no avail. It was heard to tell what was snow and what wasn't. His fur was fluffed up against the cold and he was shivering a bit. He looked back and couldn't see his partner."HEY! Would you hurry up back there? I would rather not get separated in these damnedest woods" Shawn shouted back at his partner. He had a few things he wanted to find and getting lost would not make it any easier.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)    hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Crash nodded, "Yeah, I wouldn't wanna be that either..." He jumped down and landed on the vanillite. Resisting the temptation to eat the pokemon, he quickly knocked it out with a Hi Jump Kick. The Snorunt attacked it with a gale of snow, and Crash's left arm was frozen. He smirked though, and swung his arm, smashing the snorunt with the ice and breaking himself out. He picked up the pokemon and threw it towards the Smoochums, knocking them all out at once. "Good game, guys. Good game."
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)    hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:08 pm

shawn looked at the items and picked out the pure seed and the iron thorns."these might be useful....you can have the rest." shawn said to crash.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)    hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Crash nodded, "Alright, I'll get the Iron Thorns and the Escape orb." He pointed to a new path that opened, "The stairs might be that way, you ready?" He held the Iron Thorns in his hand, just in case, and started walking.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)    hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:30 pm

shawn just rolled his eyes."did you even have to ask?" he said to the tyrogue. shawn was still irritated over how his fur is all fluffed out due to the cold, it just made him feel ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)    hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Crash sighed, this guy wasn't being reasonable at all. "I was just making sure." He walked through the trees, watching his step to make sure he wasn't going to be ambushed again.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)    hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Shawn was walking just behind the tyrogue, through through the densely packed trees. "so, where are you from anyways?" shawn asked the tyrogue, trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)    hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:41 pm

"I'm was from a small village, not to far from Grassveil...it was attacked and burned down, and I was the only one who survived. I got as far as Grassveil, and now I live there, I guess you could call that my home now." He lost his concentration, thinking of his home, how all of the pokemon there died, without having a chance to even fight back.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)    hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:50 pm

shawn looked at the tyrogue more intensely, the tyrogue not noticing. Sounds awfully suspicious and familiar... shawn thought to himself. Later he could try to figure that out, but for now he decided to just push onward."well i am really sorry about that. i never knew my parents, just that they were from near grassveil. some monferno and infernape found me while i was an egg and raised me, hence why i can climb trees so well." Shawn said to the tyrogue. he was searching for items to be able to find where he was born, and what happened, but he may be already on the right track. funny how things work out that way sometimes....
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)    hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Crash tried to give a reassuring smile, "You don't have to be sorry, I've come to accept it. My reason for joining the guild was to get vengeance for the village, but now I know that I need to help people instead of getting revenge. I was raised by Mienshao after I came to grassveil, which is why I'm not a muscle-headed brute, I think things through calmly." He looked to the clearing up ahead and saw the stairs, "Alright, we're almost there." He hit something with his foot, and looked down, an item was half-buried in the snow. He picked it up and put it in his bag, then kept on going.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)    hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:44 pm

Shawn just shrugged indifferently at the item the tyrogue picked upp and trudged up the stairs, through the snow. he was grateful the steps werent metal at all.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)    hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:27 am

Crash stretched as he got to the top of the stairs, "Well, this is it. I hope you got the items you wanted." He laid back and took a deep breath, the top floor was extremely relaxing. "I don't know what you plan to do, but I'm going to relax for a bit, then get back to training..." He opened one eye, hearing a branch breaking from above them.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)    hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

hunting for supplies(closed to me and jikumo)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3