Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Berry Inquisition

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

Berry Inquisition - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Sorren Had only glanced the boards for the first time to find a job that lined up with his plans perfectly. He wanted to Get a couple of pecha berries because He seemed to have a habit of being poisoned. In no time he was in pecha forest, he would spend three posts A couple of minutes getting deeper into the dungeon before starting searching for pecha berries, and that grey one for his client.

Boy did this forest bring back memories, two or so weeks ago he arrived in grassveil after hearing about it in this forest. Seems only fitting to do his first job here.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:48 pm

Sorren strugled to get out of the thorn bush. He finally emerged, covered in thorns and Scratched the Paralized Butterfree, knocking it out. Sorren then had to catch his breath. The pidgey was preoccupied with William, so sorren had the time to spare, then he noticed the butterfree had droped something.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:59 pm

What the Butterfree had dropped, seemed to be a Pecha Berry. But it didn't look like a normal Pecha Berry. Instead of the usual pinkish colour, this one seemed to be more of a greyish hue. Was this the special berry Sorren had been talking about? To avoid it being taken by any other wild Pokémon, the Gastly quickly picked it up.
As he couldn't hurt the Pidgey with his Ghost type attacks, William used his normal attack to knock the Pidgey into a nearby tree. The resulting impact broke off a branch, which landed directly on the Flying type's head, knocking it out. Now only the sleeping Patrat was left...
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:19 pm

Sorren was tired, but then he noticed only the sleeping patrat was left. He hadn't encountered a problem like this before. Since it was an unnatural sleep it would wake up sooner or later, but it was defenseless. Sorren didn't feel right attacking it.

"I think we should just leave it, if it comes after us then we can take care of it, it just doesn't feel right attacking it when it's totally defenseless." Sorren said. "Oh, I noticed you picked up the grey pecha berry, do you mind uh... 'handing' it over?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:25 pm

"That might be a good idea. We don't need to fight it after all and preserving our ressources seems to be the best bet here. And of course, take the berry. That's what you've been here for anyways, isn't it?", William said as he gave the Torchic the strange grey fruit.
"Now we only need to get you out of here again.
Oh and by the way, did you remember where we were in our conversation? I kind of lost track of it while we were fighting..."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:13 pm

Sorren put the berry in his bag and took a moment to think. 

"I think i asked you why you were here in this dungeon." Sorren said, hopping over a log and walking down a path.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 pm

"Ah yes, that was it.", William remembered.
"I've been living here for many years now, possibly longer than one of your kind could have imagined. Due to a variety of...reasons I'd much rather not talk about, I had to leave the town I previously had been living in. Since then, I have roamed these woods, spent my time reading or, although that only happened rarely, I had been visiting other parts of this world as well."
Although it pained him to retell his story, William managed to hide that fact as he wandered alongside the Torchic.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:33 pm

"So do you live in this dungeon or what?" Sorren asked, slightly confused by Williams's answer.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:49 pm

"Yes, one could probably say that...however, I usually spend my time in a more distant part of these woods, one, that isn't as easily reachable for those, unable to pass through matter. Thus, it is relatively quiet and calm there, so I wouldn't know, whether you would call something like that still a part of the dungeon.", the Gastly continued to explain.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:57 pm

"I can respect that, I've been living in dungeons since I was a kid. Though if you spend a lot of time in that place I don't think it's part of the dungeon. Probably a grotto. Though to be honest I've never seen a grotto at the first or second level of a dungeon." Sorren said, thinking about the logistics of dungeon architecture. "If you don't mind me asking, are you the ghost of a deceased pokemon or are you just able to pass through walls and stuff? There are a lot of rumors about ghost types. none of them good."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:25 pm

"It's difficult to explain, but I'll try. First, there exists another dimension, whose name would probably best be transcribed as the "Ghost World", and it is nothing like you or most other Pokémon are even capable of imagining. That is the place I come from, as well as most other Ghost types as far as it is known to me. Whether I normally came into existence there or ever was another Pokémon I can not say. And since we're already talking about this, technically I cannot pass through solid matter either. I am, however, capable of moving in four dimensions as opposed to the three you know. And since all matter here in this world exists in only those three dimensions, I am capable of going around it. While it may look as if I was passing through a wall or something of the sort, I'm only evading it, not touching it at all. That is why I can pick up items and similar things as well. I hope that helped at least a bit."
It was obvious, that William was having trouble finding relatively accurate descriptions of the various things he tried to explain.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:57 pm

"Weird, But It makes sense. So If you have access to this other world, wouldn't you know other ghost pokemon? I mean you said that I was one of the first pokemon to bother talking to you." Sorren asked, curios about this strange world the ghastly was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:17 pm

"The means required to move between these two worlds are rare and require lots of power. This power again draws other beings towards it, so the gateways are usually swarmed by powerful Pokémon making it difficult to move between the worlds. I haven't met another ghost in...well...a very long time. I've lost track of the exact amount of time, especially since time flows differently in the other world. If I recall correctly, I should be about 348 years old in your time for example. Also, for reasons too complicated...or rather...different for you to understand, we Ghost types usually aren't on very friendly terms with each other. This has caused my type's weakness to itself and it has sprung from the same weakness as well. So, even if I found one, talking to them would probably not be an option...especially with those dungeons around."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:19 pm

"Dude you're sounding like an alien or something. I'm Honestly surpised to hear how old you are, even more so to think in all those years no one has bothered talking to you." Sorren said, thinking about the odd things William had said. When keeping his head low in thought he spotted something.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:03 pm

"Well...technically I might be an alien. I come from another dimension after all. And regarding your comment about my age, my time is different from yours. It isn't that long of a time while at the same time it is. It's quite complicated to be honest. I don't know, whether your species could comprehend this. You know, how everything appears to happen in slow motion when you are scared? Now take that effect and amplify and distort it and you should get a relatively accurate representation of the phenomenon."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:18 am

"Well in that case i could be older then you. If time is just how you experience, not a solid, uh permanint part of reality. I'd rather not open that can of worms, I don't want to start to question my own existence. Hey do you want this watermel berry? I'm not a fan of them." Sorren said, Picking up the berry he found on the ground. He knew he could sell it, but Sorren didn't need money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Berry Inquisition
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next