Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Berry Inquisition

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

Berry Inquisition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Sorren Had only glanced the boards for the first time to find a job that lined up with his plans perfectly. He wanted to Get a couple of pecha berries because He seemed to have a habit of being poisoned. In no time he was in pecha forest, he would spend three posts A couple of minutes getting deeper into the dungeon before starting searching for pecha berries, and that grey one for his client.

Boy did this forest bring back memories, two or so weeks ago he arrived in grassveil after hearing about it in this forest. Seems only fitting to do his first job here.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:13 pm

The Gastly continued to wander the forest aimlessly util he stumbled upon the stairs.
Seeing the Torchic sit there, he sighed.
As he didn't have any specific place to reach, it wouldn't matter, where he went.
But he had been hurt often enough, so he would not speak with that traitor.
Simply floating over the Torchic, he used the stairs to reach the next area.
While he didn't have to use that path, he wanted to show the Torchic, that he didn't need his help either.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 5:13 am

Sorren tried to say something, but he couldn't, petrified in fear. The ghastly had ignored him, So what did that mean? Sorren was thinking this, but his body did something else, He dived into the stairs after the ghastly without even thinking abuot it. He had surprised himself. Sorren didn't know why he was so concerned about This ghastly, then he remembered something Faye had told him. He was a part of a guild, not of heros, or explorers, but of helpers. 

"I'M SORRY!" Sorren yelled, tears streaming down his face, partially from fear. "I SHOULDN'T HAVE JUDGED YOU BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU LOOK. I'M A COWARD, AND IF I HAD THE WILL TO DO SO I WOULD TREAT YOU LIKE ANY OTHER POKEMON, BUT I CAN'T. I'M SORRY I'M WEAK! I'M SORRY I RAN. AND I'M MOST SORRY FOR NOT GIVING YOU A CHANCE TO SHOW ME WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE!"

Sorren went after the ghastly, the stairs had taken them to a place where the canopy was 20 feet tall or so. The shadows casted twisted images of the ghastly as it floated away.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Most certainly surprised, the Gastly turned around, seeing the Torchic run after him.
As he wasn't prepared to deal with this kind of situation, it took him quite some time before he could answer.
"Uh...it's okay. Many Pokémon first react like you did. I'm used to it. And you are not weak. I saw you fight. I think you need to learn how to control yourself instead. But...thank you..."

At that point William was many things.
He was confused.
He was surprised.
He was befuddled.
And maybe, just maybe deep inside he was a bit...happy.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:20 pm

Seeing the Ghastly talk made Sorren flinch. He did his best to keep eye contact, no matter how  scared he felt. He was in a whirlwind of confliction. He was happy though, happy that he could make things right. Sorren fell back on his butt, legs no longer willing to support his weight and cried. All the emotion stirring within him let out.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:56 pm

Seeing the Fire type cry, William wondered, whether he had done or said something wrong.
Floating a bit closer, he asked:
"Hey, what's wrong? Can I help you with anything? My name is William by the way."
A soft breeze had begun to blow through this area of the dungeon, carrying a few dry leaves with it and also making William's cape billow a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:52 pm

"It's Alright. This happens a lot" Sorren said between sobs. he calmed down a bit, but was still frozen in fear from the pokemon's form. "I can't help feeling scared. All i can do is Try and push it back to move forward, then it all hits me like a tidal wave of emotion. I don't want to be scared, but there isn't anything I can do about how I feel. I'm Sorren, Solo member of Team Titans of Grassveil guild. I'm on a job looking for a specific pecha berry, my first job actually. Also I have a habit of getting poisoned so I'm out here looking for normal pecha berries too. Nice to meet you William."

Sorren's voice sounded off, kinda monotone as he talked, clearly afraid, but used words that seemed casual, as he could control what he said, not how he said it.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:03 pm

"Wow...thank you for trying. You are certainly stronger than most other Pokémon I have encountered. Why don't I help you look for those berries, then?"
William was impressed by the Torchic's ability to overcome his fear. From his personal experience, almost everyone gave into their fears immediately after seeing him without even thinking about apologizing.
A bit embarassed by this heartwarming moment, he continued:
"It may not seem like it, but this really means a lot to me...you are one of the first Pokémon, who has ever bothered talking to me."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Sorren was surprised. He knew it was hard for him to overcome his own fears, but the pokemon he had met had been strong and wouldn't be fazed by something like what someone looked like, even if it was really scary.

"I find that hard to believe, especially around here. The pokemon I've met have been brave and near fearless. I got into a mix up at a volcano dungeon and we had to fight two lampents. no one batted an eye, except for me of course." Sorren said, remembering that big group that had tackled the volcano. "So what are you doing inside a doungeon anyway?"

Sorren imediatly turned around. no time to talk.

This dice is not existing.

Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Right as William opened his mouth, trying to tell his story, he heard something rustling the leaves of the various bushes growing in the area. And from the sound of it, that was not just one creature, but several.
From the foilage four Pokémon emerged.
A Pidgey, angrily flapping its wings at the intruders,
a Sunkern, annoyedly gazing at the two,
a Patrat, which didn't seem to be too happy about being disturbed either
and lastly a Butterfree.
Butterfree were actually quite rare in this area, so it was rather special for the two to have seen one.
But now wasn't the time to be concerned with things like that. Now was the time for action.
William started the fight by floating up to the Butterfree and licking it straight across its face.
The Butterfree shuddered, its limbs overcome by a strange sensation - it had been paralyzed.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:42 pm

Sorren froze when he saw the attack the ghastly had performed, The patrat took advantage of it and tackled Sorren. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he dodged a gust of wind from the pidgey and scratched it across the face, temporarily blinding it.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:59 pm

The Sunkern tried to use Absorb on William, but, although the attack had the intended effect, it didn't do a lot of damage, as the Gastly's typing made it highly resistant to attacks of the Grass type.
Since Sorren should be able to handle the Sunkern, the Butterfree had already been paralyzed and the Pidgey had been blinded, William deemed the best target for his hypnotic powers to be the Patrat.
It's large eyes would be ideal targets. Utilizing the attack Hypnosis, the Gastly quickly made the Normal type fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:14 pm

With only one enemy to deal with, sorren dodged attacks until he had used focus energy enough to lay down the smack with theses punks. One good powered scratch and the sunkern was down, The Pidgey made a blind move to use gust which hit the Butterfree prompting an attack of poison powder which Sorren barely avoided. 

"NOT TODAY!" Sorren yelled, the pidgey got it senses back and hit sorren with a gust head on, blasting him into the air. As he was up in the air, sorren decided to use focus energy so when he got back on the ground he could deal some heavy damage.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:22 pm

While the jumping done by the Torchic certainly seemed impressive, in William's opinion he overdid it a bit with the shouting.
Returning his attention to the battle, William saw the Poison Powder hit him straight in the face, which did... absolutely nothing.
The Butterfree however seemed to have managed to use Confusion, despite the paralysis. As he was especially vulnerable to Psychic type attacks, the attack caused a high amount of damage to be done, but at least William managed to fight off confusion, keeping control of his senses.
As the attack could get dangerous, William focussed his dark energies on the Butterfree, his use of the attack Spite preventing the butterfly from using Confusion again.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:33 pm

Sorren had maxed out his Focus energy. He was falling right on top of the butterfree. One leg outstretched he shouted:

"CRITICAL STOMP!" 

His claws met the head of the Butterfree with massive force, however the butterfree still stood, albeit paralyzed. One more attack should do it in. Uh oh, sorren had forgotten about the pidgey. As if sensing his thoughts it hit him at what felt like a hundred miles an hour with a quick attack, knocking him into a thorn bush. Apparently he hadn't scratched it's face as hard as he thought.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:39 pm

Seeing the Torchic act as if it was in an action movie was certainly embarassing for William, whose face quickly went bright red.
The Pidgey seemed to be the main threat, so the Gastly exhaled a cloud of noxious Smog towards it, causing it to cough uncontrolably.
Technically William could just have floated away. Why did he help the Torchic that much? He had only just met him today! But Sorren...he didn't leave him. He wasn't like the others...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Berry Inquisition
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next