Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

First Job: An oran berry...please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

First Job: An oran berry...please Empty
PostSubject: First Job: An oran berry...please   First Job: An oran berry...please EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:03 am

Flint sniffed the air around him and the scent of pecha berries filled his nostrils. He could see them up in the trees, dangling from branches. But none were on the ground.
He was excited. This was his first mission. His first EVER! He felt glad, knowing that what he was helping someone that needed help. Right..help. Help with... With...

"What.. are we lookin fer again?" He asked his partner, looking at him with genuine confusion. In his haste and excitement he wasn't even sure what job they had taken.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: First Job: An oran berry...please   First Job: An oran berry...please EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:13 am

"An Oran berry!" Acro said excitedly, "We have to find an oran berry and deliver it to a starly." He looked to the poochyena and said, "A relatively easy job, even though Oran Berries are rare in the forest." He listened to the breeze as it ruffled his feathers and looked up at the trees, resisting the urge to climb them and jump about up high. He loved high places, it was in his nature to love it. The Archen led the way into the forest before, memories of his past beginning to be remembered a bit. He pushed the unpleasant thoughts away, they would only hinder him in this mission. He had to focus on the mission and nothing but the mission. Right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Job: An oran berry...please   First Job: An oran berry...please EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:29 am

Flint nodded. Oran berry right. The poochyena followed behind the archen, trotting along happily.
"You've been here before haven't ya?" He asked Acro. "Bein a long time explorer an all." He looked up into the pink leaved trees. Pink trees! Who'd a thunk? Already seeing stuff he doesn't see at home. He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: First Job: An oran berry...please   First Job: An oran berry...please EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:35 am

"Yeah i've been here on three missions with my old partner. That's all i've ever been here for really, missions." He looked up at the pink trees, they reminded him of cotton candy. He wondered if the pecha berries in the forest made them like that, it seemed a bit unnatural compared to other trees in the world. "What about you? Ever been on any explorations before this?" he asked, forgetting that he had said the same words the other day when they had met with a delibird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Job: An oran berry...please   First Job: An oran berry...please EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:02 am

"Naw.". Flint shook his head. His tail wagged.
"I never really went anywhere besides the small plains where ah lived, the town, and the Small Pond. Have had rhe reason to so...". He shrugged.
Figured once I joined the Guild I could go to all sort ah places. Help some Pokémon out too.".

Suddenly Flint turned his head to the left, his ears twitched as he heard something rustle behind some bushes..
This dice is not existing.

(You wanna pick the pokémon?)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: First Job: An oran berry...please   First Job: An oran berry...please EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:05 pm

(Sure)
A rattata showed itself to the pokemon with a furious growl. Acro was startled by the sudden growl and leaped backwards a bit. He stared at the Rattata as it charged toward him them in a quick attack. He leaped out of the way, hoping his partner, Flint, had done that same.
(Extremely short...I'm sorry T-T)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Job: An oran berry...please   First Job: An oran berry...please EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:15 am

Flint bowled over, doing a few flops before settling down again in a sitting position.
"Oof." He picked himself back up and looked at the rattata that had run into him. Shaking the dust off him he then charged at the rattata with a tackle.
(Its's okay. Mine ish kinda short too.... >_<)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: First Job: An oran berry...please   First Job: An oran berry...please EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:35 am

The rattata was struck by the tackle attack. It squealed, "You'll pay for that!" it screeched before using another growl and tackle attack.

Acro could tell that this rattata wasn't going to let up. He focused on his tail, which glowed and seemed to grow harder. He saw the rattata running towards him at a surprisingly high speed, and reacted. He swung his tail and slapped the Rattata across the face with an iron tail. It hit a tree trunk and fell into some bushes, is it defeated? he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Job: An oran berry...please   First Job: An oran berry...please EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:32 am

"Wow." Flint walked over to Acro, looking at the place where the rattata disappeared. After a minute of no movement he nodded in satisfaction.
"Nice shot thar Tex. Reckon he won't be botherin us fer awhile." His tail wagged behind him.
"Yeah... Never really got out much." He started the conversation up again, as if nothing had happened.
"Ma always had me babysit my youn'er sib'lins. Didn't really stock no time fer explorin." He sniffed the air and went back to walking along the open trail.
"What about you? How'd you start explorin and helpin out at the guild?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: First Job: An oran berry...please   First Job: An oran berry...please EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:15 pm

"Well, if was a while after I er...left...my nest, I wandered around running away from pokemon and avoiding towns for a while. Then I met my old partner and he suggested that we make a team together. That's it...nothing really exciting." Acro grew a bit uncomfortable after speaking about his nest. He had forgotten about that a long time ago and now it was plastered on his memory like a fresh wound once more. He smiled though, "It's not that interesting..." his attention was distracted when he noticed an odd rock, it was elevated off the ground a bit as if something was under it. He made his way over to it and lifted up the rock to find that it was just another rock that was holding the rock up. He was disappointed, he had thought it was an item and not this. He tossed the rock behind his back and hit the tree behind him, causing the leaves to shake slightly.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: First Job: An oran berry...please   First Job: An oran berry...please EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Thread Locked and mission failed.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Job: An oran berry...please   First Job: An oran berry...please Empty

Back to top Go down

First Job: An oran berry...please
Page 1 of 1