Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Johto Journey

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Johto Journey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:22 am

First topic message reminder :

--August 1st, 2012--
Entry 1
7:55 am
I woke up about an hour ago. Couldn't get back to sleep, so I figured I'd start writing my trainer journal. To think that less than an hour, me and Ellie will have our very own Pokemon. I'm thinking of getting a Totodile; they seem so awesome! And they handle themselves very well in combat too. I know Eleanor will probably want a Cyndaquil, so I'll also have the pleasure of knowing that he'd win every time.
Truth be told, I actually prefer grass Pokemon over Water Pokemon, but Totodile are just awesome compared to that Chickorita Elm gives out. I guess Totodile will have to deal with being in a team of five grass types. Or maybe not; I get the feeling it wouldn't appreciate being the only water type. Whatever; I guess I'll just get whatever I'll get; not much point in thinking too far ahead.

Ryan looked up from his desk, at the alarm clock. Oh damn, it was already 8:02. He had forgotten to set his alarm clock! He breathed a sigh of relief; thank God that he woke up early. He looked back at his journal.

Whoops; I forgot to set my alarm clock; I'm so glad that I woke up early. I'd better get ready and go over to Ellie's place; she might've forgotten like me.

---

At 8:25, Ryan looked at the door to Eleanor's house.. He was wearing his favorite green T-shirt, a pair of jeans and his sneakers, he had combed his short brown hair and put on his glasses. In addition to this, he had brought a rather large gray backpack consisting of multiple changes of clothes, some essentials like food, some gum, and some playing cards. Oh, and the tent of course. He was ready.
Ryan pressed the doorbell; "Ellie! Are you up?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Professor Oak beamed at the duo. "Thank you; I knew I could count on you!" And with that, the old Professor exited.
"Wow; I love his show. I can't believe I got to see him in real life... Oh, crap, I should've gotten his autograph!" Ryan grinned; Professor Oak was a renowned Pokemon researcher; he was Professor Elm's boss before he became a professor himself. Not only that, but he was rumored to be the origin of both Red and Blue, two of the most incredible trainers on Earth. He had even gathered information on all the legendaries in the Kanto Region, including Mew and Mewtwo.

"Thank you for helping me out on this, kids!" Ryan's thoughts were interrupted by Mr. Pokemon. "Just bring the egg to Professor Elm, would you? He'd know what to do with it." The Pokemon expert smiled. Just then, a phone rang. "Oh, I'm sorry, I must take this... Wait, this isn't my phone."
"Well, it isn't mine." Ryan shrugged. "Ellie?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:34 pm

"Oh crap. My hands are full..." she frowned, shoving her Pokedex into Ryan's hands so that she could answer the phone and still hold the egg and it's container in the other.

She answered the call, not looking to see who was calling.
"Hello?"

"Ellie! It's a disaster... Just.... get back here now."

And with that the call cut off...
"Uhm.... Professor Elm.... just said we need to get back to the lab. Apparently something's a disaster."
She was highly confused at the short call. What could be so disastrous? Flare just looked up at her with his head tilted to the side.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:17 am

Ryan's mind immediately went to the red-haired suspicious person who had been looking through the glass before. Was he the cause? "Alright, thank you Mr. Pokemon. We really have to go now, though, so see you later." Without waiting for a reply he walked through the door. "Why do I have such a bad feeling about this...?" Which was when something fell onto his head.
"The hell...? What's this green fruit thingy...?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:49 am

"Maybe because Professor Elm said the word 'Disaster'?" suggested Ellie as they headed out of the house. She stopped and looked at the green thing that had fallen on Ryan's head.
"I have no idea... but we can ask Elm when we get back. C'mon!"

With that she decided to run back to the lab, Flare close behind her the whole time as she dashed through the grass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:19 am

"Wait up!" Ryan followed his friend, putting the green fruit in his bag. And so, the duo went back to Cherrygrove, with nothing of note happening on the way.

---

"I said give me a Pokeball!" The sound of a boy's shouts could be heard from within the Pokemart. "Sell me some balls unless you want me to let Chikorita here loose on you... I don't need a trainer ID, old man... Forget it, knock him out, Chik." A loud thud could be heard from afar, and the shouting stopped.
"The hell...?" Ryan looked at the store, confused. "What was that about?" Just then, a red haired boy left the store, a small Pokemon with a leaf on it's head following behind him. The 'Chikorita' was looking down on the floor, as if it wasn't happy with what it was doing, but it's trainer was smiling, his bag filled to the brim with Pokeballs. "HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"
The red haired boy looked at the duo in what seemed to be boredom. "Oh. It's the snooper. Mind your own business, will you?"
"Like hell we will! Returns the balls to the Pokemart!" Ryan looked at him in anger, only to be distracted by Krystal's nudging of his leg.
"To Dile Toto!" <He could give us some balls!> Krystal was practically jumping with excitement as she pointed at the bag on the boy's back.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:27 am

Ellie heard the noise from the Pokemart and saw the red haired boy from before. She frowned as she saw the amount of Pokeballs in his bag. Instead of going down the logical route and trying to talk it over, she immediately jumped into action.

Flare meanwhile had heard Krystal and was shocked by her words. It was true that neither trainer could get any Pokeballs yet but that didn't mean you could just accept them from someone who had stolen them. The trainer ID rules were there for a reason.

"Extrasensory, Flare!"
The Cyndaquil heard Ellie's voice and leaped into action. The Fire Mouse Pokemon stood up on his hind legs and opened his mouth, firing a colourful beam of Psychic energy towards the trainer's bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:36 am

The red haired trainer's bag ripped open, leaving over 20 pokeballs scattered all over the floor. He looked angrily at Ellie. "Nobody messes with Silver. Chikorita, use leaf storm!" The Chikorita looked reluctant to attack, but complied, and a storm of razor leaves formed around Flare.
"Krystal, help Flare ou-Krystal?!" Ryan looked through the leaf storm to find the little Totodile at the Pokeball pile, picking up one of the many fallen balls.
"Tot Toto Dile!" <Look! I got one of those Pokeballs you wanted!> She grinned, ignorant of Flare's current predicament.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:44 am

""Extrasensory again, clear a path through those leaves!"
The Cyndaquil did exactly that, the Psychic energy wasting away the leaves so that Flare could get out of the Leaf Storm.
"Smokescreen!"

Ellie watched as the spots on Flare's back lit up and the fire appeared on his back. The Cyndaquil then breathed a thick black smoke towards the Chikorita, obscuring it's vision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:06 am

"Use leaf storm again!" Chikorita looked at her trainer, confused, but complied anyway. Only then did she realize just how smart that move was; leaf storm didn't have to be accurate for it to hit; it was a storm, after all. Moreover, this smokescreen was obscuring his vision as well, which meant that she didn't have to worry about an incoming attack. Leaves shot out from all around and hit the smokescreen's area. "That's goo-Hey! What're you doing?!" 'Silver' looked angrily at the Totodile standing at his pile of Pokeballs.
"To Dile Tote?" <Can you share some balls?> Krystal smiled at him, even as his foot neared her face.
"Krystal! YOU BASTARD!" Ryan screamed at Silver as he kicked the downed Totodile in the stomach. "Agh, return!" She was enveloped in a red light, and before he knew it, was back in the ball. "Are you OK?" He released her on the ground nearby, still disoriented.
"Di Toto!" <I'm gonna kill him!> She shouted viciously, still clutching her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:16 am

"Tackle!"
Unluckily for Silver and his Chikorita, Flare had decided not to hide in the smoke. He had instead headed behind them as soon as the Smokescreen had obscured the area. The Cyndaquil ran towards the Chikorita, attempting to Tackle it from behind as the smoke began to clear.

Whilst Flare attacked, Ellie tried to identify the reason for Ryan's cursing. It wasn't until the smoke cleared that she saw Krystal clutching her stomach and added up the clues, guessing what had happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:40 am

"Chik!" The Chikorita gasped as she fell to the ground.
"You're useless!" Silver shouted angrily at the downed Chikorita. "Tackle it!" The Chikorita struggled to stand up and started running at the opposing Cyndaquil.
Too preoccupied by the battle, Silver didn't notice the huge torrent of water as it flew towards his stomach. "Di" <Die!> Krystal, having just released a water gun, now charged at him, her claws out and ready to scratch him. The attack hit once in the face, and it became clear that she was now aiming for the throat.
"NO, KRYSTAL!" Ryan pressed the recall button just as the claw touched Silver's flesh. "Jesus..."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:48 am

The Cyndaquil attempted to dodge, but having just used Tackle himself, he was too close and the attack hit. Flare stopped himself from skidding too far backwards, the friction of his paws on the sandy path slowing him down.
"Extrasensory!"
The Cyndaquil came to a halt, kicking up a small amount of dust as he did. Hesitantly, his jaws parted again to release another colourful beam that headed straight for the Chikorita.

After what had happened to Krystal Ellie was determined not to lose, but Flare recognized this Chikorita as the one from the lab.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:10 am

"That little... DODGE, YOU LITTLE TURD!" Silver looked at his Chikorita as she tried and failed to get away from the extrasensory beam. "You're useless!" The poor Chikorita was crying as she was enveloped in the red light. "If you don't become stronger..." He looked at Ellie. "Silver. Remember that name; I'm going to beat you the next time we meet." He ignored Ryan, not willing to meet his eye, and ran past them, the bag of Pokeballs forgotten.

"HEY!" The Pokemart keeper exited the store, clutching his stomach. "Kids these days... Little monsters..." His attention turned to the boy and girl near the outside of the store, then to the bag of Pokeballs. "Don't even think about taking those; I'm going to call the cops. Just run along now, and don't let me see you anywhere near those Pokeballs..."
"Do you need any he-"
"No, I don't need any help! Especially not from a snot nosed brat like you!" He started counting the Pokeballs, making sure that they were all there. "Nothing missing... good." He turned back to the two kids there. "Go on, scram!"
"Fine! I need to get Krystal healed anyway... Asshole." Ryan started walking in the direction of the Pokemon Center.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:17 am

She frowned at Silver and his tratment of the Chikorita. The poor Pokemon didn't deserve to be called names like that. She had been doing her best.

"We're sorry for the trouble," Ellie apologised to the shopkeeper before following Ryan to the Pokemon Centre.
It didn't take long for both Pokemon to be treated so within ten minutes they were soon able to get back on the road again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:35 am

"I think there's something wrong with Krystal. She seems... aggressive." Ryan looked on as another Rattata scurried off, this time with a broken leg. Krystal smiled at her trainer, unaware of the unease in the air.
"Totodile!" <I beat another one, trainer!>
"Krystal... you don't have to be so aggressive. You shouldn't fight to maim your opponents. You're just training." Ryan smiled at her, hoping she'd understand.
"Dile." <OK.> She looked a bit sadder when she heard that; fighting was so fun! But... She understood. Don't hurt Pokemon too much. She remembered that her trainer couldn't understand her, so she nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Johto Journey
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next