Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:56 am

Krystal looked at her trainer, caught in the jaws of the feral Arcanine before her. He was calling her, screaming at her to help her, but she could only watch in terror as the canine crushed him between his teeth.
Her trainer was now dead. The six Pokeballs he held on his belt - four of which were occupied - rolled onto the floor, but the Krystal didn't even think about rescuing them. She only did what her instincts screamed at her to do; run.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Apocalypse started five weeks ago; most wild Pokemon, and even some tame ones, started becoming more aggressive; on the first week, two thousand Pokemon all across Johto were found killed. Humans had yet to be directly affected, but with the news of death, they became more cautious.
The week after, 31 trainers were killed, all in various parts of Johto. This wasn't that much of a surprise, considering how aggressive Pokemon seemed to be becoming. What was surprising was that only five of these trainers were killed by feral Pokemon. All the others were killed by their own companions.

It was then that the apocalypse really started; the legal training age was ramped up to 16 years of age, and over 80% of the training population quit. But this wasn't enough to stop the deaths; Pokemon everywhere began breaking into homes, killing their inhabitants. By the fourth week, it wasn't uncommon to see twelve year olds holding firearms. Many people around the world speculated that this aggressiveness was caused by an infection, and Johto was isolated from the rest of the world to keep the infection from spreading.

Three days ago, the three legendary dogs attacked Goldenrod. There were no survivors.
By now, most all Pokemon had become feral; those who had been infected simply followed their instincts, no longer able to think sentient thoughts, while those that weren't were forced to adapt to this new world. Most surviving humans holed up in outposts that were once New Bark Town, Cianwood City and Azalea Town, and killed all Pokemon on sight. Humans that kept Pokemon were few and far between, and were always fearful of every Pokemon that they saw. Especially their own.

Enter Krystal, a Totodile whose trainer, Ryan, was just killed by his own Arcanine. She now runs as fast as she can, not knowing where she'll end up.
Not that it matters; nowhere is safe.

----------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: OH GOD, I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO SAY THAT IT WAS CLOSED TO ME AND TENSHI. CRAP. DAMMIT. SORRY LEAF, BUT YOU CAN'T.

Music/sound that goes well with the RP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-KWL20ux24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hvv6BXdQiU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2I0ulTZWXA

Last edited by antonm1107 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:41 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:33 pm

Question: How do I join this rp?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:20 am

Ooc: I'm going to do this in segments. In other words this will be a "Present" post meaning the next one will be like a flashback. It's night in this post.

Ic: Blackheart the Purrloin was walking through a dark forest near Olivine City. She stopped when she heard screaming of a human along with the growls of Pokemon. A twisted grin came onto her face as she walked closer to the screams. When she got to a small clearing she saw that there was a trainer getting attacked by his Weavile. "I'm tired of of your so called training you bast***!" he screeched as he charged at his trainer. The Purrloin stood where she was just watching them. Weavile used Slash at his trainer across the chestcausing blood to splatter across the ground, half way to the ground the trainer clutched his chest to try to stop the bleeding.

He looked up and saw the foraign Pokemon, "He-help me please." he begged reaching out to her. She walked towards the two beings with no emotion showing in her eyes. "If you help him I will kill you, you Bi***!" the dark type growled. Blackheart ignored the Weavile and staired at the young man as his eyes showe a small glimmer of hope. The Purrloin extended her claws and slashed the trainer's throat with Scratch attack. The man grabbed his troat and let out a garggled cry, he fell to the ground with a soft thud. Weavile stared at his now dead trainer as a gust of wind, "Uh, listen about me calling you a bi*** I'm sorry. Come on why don't you and I be part--" he said before he felt blood drip down his thoat. Pokemon did the same thing as his trainer and fell to the ground choaking on his own blood.

"You really should get to know someone first before you make them your partner. You never know if they'll stab you in the back." the Black cat said to the now dead Pokemon.She turned to the trainer's backpack and opened it. "Now let's see what's in here." she said to herself as she put half of her body into the bag. Her tail swayed back and forth and then it stopped, she found something she did not expect to find: the TM Shadow Claw. She grined at her find and held the TM disk to her fore head and flinched as the data poured into her mind as she gained the knowlage how to use the attack. When the pain subdided she tossed the used TM on the ground near the dead trainer. Blackheart looked at her paws as they released a dark aura in the form of claws. With a smirk she tested her new attack on the human and was happy with the results. If my claws were sharper, would that improve the strength of my attack? she thought as she looked back to the dead weavile. She then got an idea, placing her foot at the base of the Weavile's arm just where the elbow was. She pulled up as hard as she could and tore off the arm.

She did the same with the other arm as she frlt the blood splatter onto her face. She felt the edges and the tips of the claws, "These are sharp claws. But if you want to make a fatle attack you have to sharpen your claws each and every day." she said to the Dead Weavile. She stuck her tiny paw into the forearms and started to dig out the muscles leaving only the bones and the skin. Once she was sure that there was nothing in the bottom she put her paw into the arm, it was a perfect fit. Extending her own claws they broke through the skin showing only the tips of them. With a wide grin she started to giggle which siin turn into laughter. After a while she composed herself and started walking into the night. She felt as if there was someone watching her the whole time it didn't matter if they ran away or followed her. She was going to take controle of this reagon and no one was going to stop her.

Name: Backheart

Speices: Purrloin the Devious Pokemon

Ability: Limber

Nature: Calm

Characteristics: Thinks things through

Moveset: Scratch, Growl, Theif(TM), Shadow Claw(TM)

Level: 19

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:47 pm

Krystal stopped to catch her breath, panting. Tears rolled down her eyes uncontrollably. Ryan was dead. All those adventures they'd had before, taking on Team Rocket, getting the badges... There would be no more of that.
Even when Ryan began acting strangely, never letting her or the others out unless he needed to, she could tell that he would never stop loving them. Even when he feared them, she knew that he would have given his life to ensure their safety.
And now he was dead. Killed by the ones he loved. Why had Toby done that? Why had he killed his own trainer?

It was that virus, she realized. That infection thing that she kept on hearing about. She hadn't been out of her Pokeball enough to know about the infection, but she could figure out easily that if it didn't exist, none of these problems would exist. She, Toby, Matt and all the others would continue travelling, and beat the sixth gym like they planned to.
With this revelation came an overwhelming fear; what if she became infected? Krystal saw the look on Toby's face; he was no longer sane. She wasn't sure if he remembered Ryan at all- she wasn't even sure if he remembered anything! He seemed to be controlled by instincts alone. What if she met the same fate?
"No." She looked up, wiping the tears from her face. There was no way that she would let herself forget. She would never lose herself, to the infection or to insanity. "I'll never give up who I am. Never." She gripped the small everstone that hung around her neck; this was all she had left of her trainer. She wasn't going to lose it because of some stupid infection.
And with that, the Totodile looked forward and trudged on.

----------------------------------

"Olivine." Krystal recognized this place; Ryan and the gang had come by here recently, and were unable to take down the leader. Of course, that was over a month ago, probably a week before the end began. The moon shone brightly in the sky, though it was difficult to appreciate it's beauty in this fight for survival.

The Totodile noted that there was no outpost here, like there was in New Bark Town. There probably weren't any humans residing here, or if there were, they'd be powerful trainers. Trainers who had those shooting machines that killed Pokemon. Krystal had seen one in action once; a Butterfree had made it's way into the outpost, and while it was clearly not infected, the inhabitants did not hesitate to shoot it down.
Considering the hostility humans had against Pokemon at present, it wouldn't be wise to simply stroll in there, even if it did seem devoid of human life. She had to make sure that the place was safe.

Before she could do so, however, a sound came from nearby. It was a sound she knew all to well; the sound of death. She turned her head in it's direction and started running, forgetting the danger of doing so. She couldn't bear to think that another would die so soon after her trainer, even if it was only the death of a stranger.
What she saw stopped her cold in her tracks.

A Weavile laid on the floor, his throat slashed, and what appeared to be his trainer in a similar state nearby. The duo were surrounded by a small red pool, and dead in the center was a feline Pokemon, holding a TM. It soon dropped the disc to the ground and dug it's leg into the trainer's body, apparently to test it's new attack. It then walked over to the nearby weavile and tore off both his arms, before digging it's claws into the detached limbs.
Krystal couldn't watch any longer; she simply looked down and puked. She could hear the cat laughing at it's handiwork. This creature... It wasn't infected. It was too smart, too systematic to be infected. It knew what it was doing.
Why was it doing this?!
Krystal didn't notice the feline walking away until it was already gone. When she looked back up, all that was left were two dead, mutilated bodies.
"Why?"

Name: Krystal

Speices: Totodile

Ability: Torrent

Nature: Jolly (Or, at least, it was...)

Characteristics: Krystal tends to base her actions on emotions, no matter how much she tries to think things through logically. She finds maiming Pokemon fun, though she has learnt to suppress this characteristic. She cares about humans alot, and while she dislikes humans that abuse Pokemon, she would never let a human (Or indeed, any living (non-infected) creature) die.

Moveset: Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, Scald, Protect

Level: 25

Goal: Survival
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Blackheart had finally made it to a town: Olivine. She saw a large fence with barbed wires and a tall tower with humans that had guns. She had seen this type of setting beforeThat was when everything changed for her. Back then she had a loving trainer and a loving family. Back then she was known as "Nightheart"

Flashback

"Nightheart use Scratch! Claudia use Quick attack to dodge it!" Daiske said. Nightheart ran as fast as she could at her mother before she used Quick Attack to get away. Nightheart kept trying to use Scratch on the Leipard, even on all four legs she wasn't fast enough. "OK guys that's enough! Let's take a break. Darren try to help Nightheart ok?" the trainer said. "Hound!" he said with a happy tone. He padded over to the two feline Pokemon and gave hit little one a loving nuzzle on her cheek. Nightheart purred and gave her father a peck on his nose.

That was the last thing that Nightheart remembered. Now she was sleeping soundly unaware of the true event that was hapening. Now she was Blackheart. Darren grabbed Blackheart by the scruff of her neck and flung her into a tree causing a few leave to fall, "I thought I told you to keep drinking the Carbos!" he shouted at her. Blackheart struggle to get up. She stood on her two hind legs and glared at the father that she knew. "I drank all that Master had! There isn't anymore! You and Mother are stronger than I am!" she shouted. "Nightheart you mustn't shout at your father like that." the larger feline said softly. "Stay out of this Claudia!" Darren shouted causing the Liepard to flinch.

Darren padded closer to his daughter with narrow eyes, "I'll teach you not to disrespect me, you little b****." he snarled baring his fangs. Blackheart ran up he tree as fast as she could before her father used Firefang on the tree's trunk. The young Purrloin glanged up and saw the trainer coming back. Show time. Now we can finally be rid of these loosers. And Nightheart will be safe from these sick S.O.B.s she thought. The trainer laugh when he saw "Nightheart" in a tree and Darren stuck on the tree trying to get his mouth out. Blackheat leapt down onto Darren's back and scratched his face and back hard enough to cause hims to whimper and roar in pain. The trainer gasped at the situation and trying to pry the Purrloin off the Houndoom.

He eventually got Blackheart off and flunge her to the ground just next to his bag. "I give up! Everytime i leave you are always fighting. Now you've gone to far!" the trainer yelled at the Purrloin. She didn't flinch at the trainer's tone as her father did. She rubbed up against the trainer's leg trying to show him she was sorry. "Get! You're not fulling me with that act!" he shouted as he kicked the small cat away from him. She ran a few feet away. Nightheart cried out when she was kicked and walked away sniffleing into the forest. Why did her trainer kick her? he never did that before and what did he mean she and her dad always got into fights? They never had a fight.

The Purrloin smiled as her plan worked saddly she needed Nightheart's innocence to do it. But her plan worked. "Sleep big sister. You'll be safe now. When we get stronger we will go find them and trach them a lesson they'll never forget." Blachheart vowed as she looked at the TM that was now in her paw's. "Good thing Boss had this and didn't use it on those fools" she said walking into the night.

End Flashback
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:45 pm

Flashback

"Ice fang!"
Krystal bit it's frozen fangs into the feral butterfree and watched as it froze over. She looked up at her trainer, waiting for the smile of pride that was becoming rarer and rarer these days. No such luck; Ryan simply nodded and continued walking, knowing that his companion would follow him.
Krystal had never seen Ryan so tense, not even when he had a gym battle. It was as if he was scared for his life, and yet they were just training now, weren't they? They were just taking down feral Pokemon in the woods like they usually did.

Mind you, training wasn't exactly the same as it once was; Ryan always pushed her and the others these days, and the inhabitants of the forest seemed to be more feral than usual, as if they were aiming to kill rather than protect their territories as they usually did. Still, it was all normal enough.
Perhaps this had something to do with the 'infection' she kept on hearing about? The humans spoke of it often; at first people either whispered about it in barely audible voices, as if they were afraid it was true, or laughed about it and shrugged it off. Now, though, humans spoke openly of it. About how Pokemon lost their sanity and were reduced to only their base instincts, and about how Trainers were in danger so long as they kept Pokemon. Maybe Ryan was scared of them? Krystal shook her head; no, that was impossible. Ryan loved them!

Another Pokemon flew at them - a Pidgeotto this time - and began striking up a gust. Krystal looked at her trainer for orders, but found that he had another Pokeball at hand. The ball enlarged, and a Raichu appeared from the red glow that always emitted from the ball. Before Ryan could even give an order, the rodent sent a thunderbolt at the bird and watched it fall to the ground.

"Good job." Ryan couldn't bring himself to smile, and raised his ball to return the creature.
Except that the Raichu didn't seem to want to return. The orange rodent turned it's head to look at it's trainer, and no trace of recognition showed in it's eyes. "Nate?" Ryan stepped back, glancing at Krystal to the side, then quickly back at the Raichu that was advancing. "C'mon, it's me... Ryan... Your trainer..." The rodent paid no heed; sparks appeared on it's cheeks as it readied a thundershock. "Return!" The boy pressed the button on his Pokeball, but nothing happened; Nate was no longer registered to the ball. "No..."

A bright flash appeared, and Ryan covered his eyes, fearing the worst. But nothing had happened. He slowly tore his hands away from his eyes to find Krystal standing in front of him, a barrier in place. Immediately, the barrier went down and Krystal ran at Nate, her teeth bared and frozen. Blood flew into the air, and onto the orange fur of the now-dead Raichu. Krystal looked at her friend, tears flowing from her eyes. She just killed her friend...
Suddenly, a red beam of light enveloped her, and she returned to the blissful ignorance of her Pokeball.

End Flashback
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:21 pm

Blackheart heard something from behind her and saw a Persion charging at her. This would prove useful to her. she had a plan on how to get in the camp. She started running towards the outpost and soon the large feline caught up with her and used Slash attack on her arm. She rolled to the ground with a loud screech of pain and used Growl. It hardly bothered the Pokemon as it drew closer to her with it's claws extended and teeth bared as it growled at her with wild eye. Blackheart closed her eyes when she heard a gunshot and a thud. Hesetently she opened her eyes and saw the Cream colored Pokemon laying on it's side dead. Blood started to cover the grass and left a trail.

She glanced back and saw a teenage boy with a rifle. The boy knelt to the ground so he didn't spook the Pokemon. He knew that it was a dark type because his Kadabra couldn't use any of his attacks on it. He small clicking sounds trying to urge the Dark type closer to him.

Blackheart slowly got up. Looking scared she did not move. "Are you hugery?" the boy said taking out a peice of Pokemon food.Blackheart examained the boy and took in his features. The was wearing dark cloths and a leather jacket. "Tony. Be careful we don't know what kind of Pokemon this is." the Kadabra said through talepathy. "Relax L. Who know's maybe it's a legendary Dark type like Darkrai." Tony said. Blackheat tilted her head in slight confusion and got onto what they were talking about. She nodded her head yes. "Let's get this Pokemon back to camp our leader should know what to do." Tony said before slowly and carefully scooping up the small Pokemon. "Don't hurt me." he whispered. Blackheart did nothing as the boy picked her up and carried her into the Camp. L the Kadabra watched the New Pokemon with unsure eyes as they left for home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:37 pm

When she next exited her Pokeball, Krystal found herself standing in front of her trainer, in a Pokecenter room. The boy was crying and saying things incoherently, something about not being her fault, and about that damn infection. So, this was the infection? The infection made Nate go insane? What the hell was it? Suddenly, someone came into the room, and began shouting at him that she was a monster...

Truth to tell, Krystal couldn't remember much of anything; it was all a blur. All she remembered was that in spite of the danger, Ryan still loved his Pokemon no matter what.
And now that got him killed.

Krystal kept on walking, unsure as to where to go. What was her destination? What was she getting away from? Well, she could answer the second question; she was trying to get away from the infected. But how could she do that if they were everywhere?
Voices; a human! Krystal started walking over to the source of the sound-
- to find that Purrloin staying with the duo.
That murderous Purrloin.
Krystal had to warn them! She was an evil murderer; if she was with them, they'd get killed!
But how could she warn them? If she just ran up to them, they could kill her, and she didn't know how to use telepathy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:42 pm

Blackheart glanced at the Kadabera when he wasn't looking. She was safe for now. Psychic Pokemon can read a Dark types mind. She was so lost in her thought's she didn't hear the human's question. There was one thing that alway's buged her: Her family alway's called her Lightheart. Just who was this Lightheart and how come she never saw this Pokemon? The sun was starting to rise; she hadn't gotten any sleep for a few night's. Just at the cornor of her eye she saw a totodile, no doubt that was the one possibly watching her from before.I'll deal with you later. she thought as she closed her eye's for a moment and was soon fast asleep.

She felt something cold and wet on her arm and tryed to get away from it. That was when the human told her that she would be ok. The young Purrloin stopped squrming she looked up and saw a human getting something off her arm. She looked ar her front legs and saw that they were twice as long and white. Light heart started to panic and started to pull on the things that were on her arms. The Boy grabbed her paw's gently and told her that there was no need for her to be afraid. Lightheart tilted her head to the side and looked around. She had no idea of where she was or how she even got to this place.

She noticed a Kadabra and stared momentarly at him. The Kadabra must of noticed Lightheart was looking at him because he looked back at her. She flinched and looked away with a blush of embarressment. Just where was she? She figured she was in a town but where were all of the people? Also why where that fences and Barbed wire's surrounding the town. The boy took Lightheart into an old building filled with a few tent's and saw a large bonfire in the center. Lightheart looked around unsure of her surroundings she mosty saw dark and Ghost types along with a few Psychic type's. "Where are all of the other Pokemon?" she asked herself not knowing anything about the infection. She remembered being forced to leave by her trainer and that was all. She did remember a bad storm one night and saught the shelter in a tree with a hole at the bottom of it. That was when she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:06 pm

"What causes the infection?"
"Nobody knows; we don't know how it spreads either. It doesn't happen through blood contamination, nor is it transferred through the air. It just seems to happen at random. There's no way of knowing if something will be infected or not."
"So... So my others could be..."
"Aghast is fine; she's a gastly, and ghost Pokemon seem to be immune. Your Mightyena should be relatively safe as well; while not immune, dark and psychic types have been shown to be resistant as well. All of your other Pokemon... I recommend being extremely cautious when they're outside of their Pokeballs. Perhaps you should just kill them now."
"No. These guys... They're my friends. I don't care about the infection; I trust them with my life."

Among the trees, Krystal observed at the human camp from a distance; she wouldn't get near without getting shot and killed. She would know; she saw many other creatures meet similar fates. But she had to get in somehow, and warn the human about the monster...
How could she get in though? Krystal started looking around, for something-anything-that could be used to contact them. Some stones were scattered on the dirt floor, but she couldn't think of a way to use it to her advantage.
Suddenly, a scream came out from the entrance of the camp; it seemed someone was being attacked by a Pokemon. Krystal started running, forgetting the risk of being seen out in the open, to find a Mightyena feasting on the remains of a guardsman. It was too late to save him. Footsteps could be heard nearby, so Krystal quickly moved away from the area; if the occupants of the city were preoccupied with this incident, perhaps she could find an entrance that wasn't guarded well?

Last edited by antonm1107 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:59 pm

Lightheart heard the sound of a human scream and nearly jumpped out of the trainer's arms. the human must of heard the scream as well because he started running towards the scream. "What's going on? Where am I?" she asked getting scared. It was the Kadabera that awnsered her question, "You're in Olivine City. It's one of the vary few safe places right now." he explained to her. The Purrloin looked around as the boy ran, the buildings were borded up and the town had an abandoned feeling to it.

She dug herself into the boy hoping to escape the sight that she was seeing. Meanwhile Blackheart opened her eyes again. She was still in the trainer's arms; how long did she sleep it could of been at least an hour or so. She then heard a low growl from a pokemon and turned to see what it was. She saw a large hoofed Pokemon with three tails and a set of horns on it's head. it was swinging it's head back and forth as it charged at a small girl, "L! use Telaport!!" The trainer cried out. L nodded and Telaport to get in front of the girl picking her up gently he telaported away from the charging pokemon in a matter of seconds.

"Tony, Forgive me this is all I can do. The Pokemon and I cannot defeat this Torus alone." the kadabera said to his trainer. Blackheart narrowed her eyes, What does he mean i'm to weak to fight? she hissed in her mind. She looked down a her paw's and caught on quickly. Her eyes widened for a second as she realized that they thought she was too weak because of the state she was in now. She was covered in blood and she was thin dispite her being able to kill a Weavile and a human just hours before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:54 pm

The moment they came out to attack it, Krystal knew that her first priority was not the Purrloin, but the Tauros that attacked them. She began running, her ice fangs at the ready, and as soon as she got close, she sunk her frozen teeth into the bull's side.
Immediately it let out a cry of pain and pushed the small Totodile away. The Tauros, with it's attention now fully on Krystal, began charging at her, small sparks appearing all over her fur. That was Wild Charge; it meant that this creature was once trainer-owned.
Once, but not anymore. Now, it was just a feral creature; one that needed to be killed. A spray of boiling hot water splashed onto the tauros, burning it, yet it refused to let up. "Shit..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:13 pm

Blackheart leapt out of the boy's arms and swung her arm left, right across the large Pokemon's eyes. Dispite the shock she shook herself from the attack as she landed in front of the blue Pokemon. Tauors bellowed in pain as it came to a stop and and shook it's head trying to get the blood out of it's eyes. Blackheart glanced back at the Totodile and smirked, not paying attention to the bull Pokemon it charged again with it's Horn Attack, sending Blackheart into the air. She blacked out when she fell back to the ground.

Lightheart felt a sharp pain in her chest as she struggled to get up. Once she was on her back legs she lookedat her body and saw that it was covored in blood and let out a terrified scream. He scream caught the Tauros' attention and charged at her with Wild Charge. Lightheart too scared to move she closed her eyes and cringed in overwellming fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:57 pm

"BEASTS! MONSTERS!" A crowd of eight or nine people held stones and torches, all shining in her trainer's face. A stone hit Krystal near the eye, swelling it up almost immediately, yet she did not cry out. Her trainer needed her to be strong.

"I'm not allowed to stay here because I keep Pokemon?" Ryan was seething, his hand curled into a fist, but the inhabitants only shouted louder. "What happened to the old days, when we worked hand in hand? You don't remember any of those days?"

"The days of old are long gone, trainer. Pokemon are beasts. They are all threats. So long as they exist, we may not live to see tomorrow." The leader of the shelter, a boy not much older than Ryan, yet with eyes more aged than that of a war veteran stared coldly into the boy's eyes. "Leave, boy. Now."

"At least let me go through the town, so that I can look for a place somewhere else!" The leader seemed to consider this for a few minutes, ignoring the pleads of the crowd to drive him away.
"Fine. You may pass through, though we will not allow you to come back through, boy, if you still have Pokemon." Both boys nodded at each other, and the leader turned to the crowd and began ordering them around. Krystal sighed in relief; they would at least be able to keep on going. She turned to her trainer, smiling, though it narrowed when she noticed her trainer's distant look.
"When did things all go wrong, Krystal?" Ryan sighed and began walking, Krystal only just following behind. "Maybe we'll find shelter in Olivine, though after seeing the state of GoldenRod..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Krystal blinked; it was as if the feline was two different creatures at once; there was the aggressive monster, and the innocent kit. Krystal couldn't tell whether this was an act, or truly a case of multiple personality disorder, though it didn't matter much to her; she was a danger to anything that came near.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the Tauros, roaring in pain. It had become angered due to the cat's intervention, and was now charging at full speed at it, lightning sparking form it's fur. Krystal couldn't let it attack the feline, even if it was a murderer; another gush of scalding water hit the Tauros, immediately redirecting it's path towards her. "Shit!" Krystal dodged to the right, only just missing the wild bull's charge, but it turned almost immediately to charge again. Krystal wouldn't last just dodging attacks. A red glow appeared around Krystal, and anybody that saw her would find that she was blurred in their vision. Krystal was performing the dragon dance, an attack that would make her faster and stronger against any enemy.

Again, the Tauros charged at her, and this time Krystal was prepared. When it got too near, Krystal blasted boiling hot water at the beast before forming an impenetrable shield to keep it from attacking. As soon as it made contact with the shield, Krystal bared her teeth and sunk them into the bull's skin, causing it to roar in pain. Ice began to form around the bitten area, and Krystal released her grip on the creature.
"Little shit..."

The Totodile turned to the psychic Pokemon, Kadabra. "Hello..." She began to speak, but an overwhelming tiredness suddenly overcame her; she collapsed onto the ground, barely able to keep her eyes open.
Behind her, a petite, brown haired girl stared coldly at the Totodile, a quilava by her side and a Butterfree flying slightly above. Small white flashes of powder dropped down onto the floor; sleep powder. Krystal turned to look at her; it was Eleanor. Ellie. All the cheer that Krystal recognized her for had disappeared from her face, to be replaced by a hardened expression. Truly, this infection destroyed everything good about this world...
And thus, Krystal allowed herself to be devoured by sleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Eleanor stared at the Totodile on the ground; she recognized it. It had once belonged to Ryan, hadn't it? Yeah, it did. She saw his body on that day's usual scouting mission, devoured such that it was almost unrecognizable had he not held onto his journal so tightly. She was holding that right now, actually; it was all that was left of her and Ryan's time on their journey.
It was too bad that she had to do this to Krystal; she was Ryan's favorite Pokemon. His starter. But it was necessary; from what she'd seen, every Pokemon whose trainer was dead had become infected. She wasn't going to take any chances and see if Krystal was an exception. Her hand reached for the pistol in her belt. "I'm sorry about this, Krystal..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Lightheart opened her eyes when she didn't feel anything hit her and saw the Totodile attacking the large Bull. It was starting get covered in ice when a girl with a Butterfree and quilava showed up and put the Totodile to sleep. She had reached for the gun Lightheart could only guess what she was going to do. Just then she heard the Bull Pokemon bellow again flailing wildly, breaking through the ice and charged at the girl. "Leave them alooooone!!!!!!" she cried as she ran as fast as she could meaning to use Scratch attack but her paw glowed with a dark aurra: Shadow Claw.

She felt her whole arm go through the Tauros' side right were it's heart was. The Pokemon's eyes widened one last time as it feel side ways to it's side that the Purrloin was not on. Falling with the Pokemon Lightheart saw the light in the Pokemon's eyes fade away. Slowly she pulled her arm free along with the Weavil's arm still attatched to her. She didn't know what she had done but she just stared at her blood-covored arm with over wellming fear. "W-what did I just do? I-I just k-killed- Ahhhhhhh!!!" she screamed with tears falling downher cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE   Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Johto (Closed to me and Tenshi) WARNING EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next