Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)   Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:57 am

First topic message reminder :

The Plot:
Your character wakes up in a strange field of grass, along with various others, some might be human, others not so much. Prior to this, in their normal world, they had a dream or vision. What they saw and how it was delivered differs depending on the character personally, but what is seen is the same for everyone. A vision of freedom and the price some pay for it, and the disappearance of old locations and things close to you. The vision ends the same for everyone, a single puppet dangling from a set of cords, until suddenly one of the cords snaps, and a message appears underneath: "What will you do to break the ties that bind?"

After this vision you wake up with various other people. As you all wake up a man materializes out of seemingly nothing. He wears a dark green cloak and a mask that resembled a theatre mask, with one half a happy face forming a smile and the other half forming a sad face. "You all seem to be confused about how you've all come to be in such a place as this, yes? Let me clarify. You are all from different worlds, some similar to each other and some very, very different. This area you stand in is a gathering spot, a small area or serendipity amidst the various realities and existences you come from. All of you have been picked by myself and my...counterpart, shall I say, to participate in our own little challenges for you. Consider it an opportunity to prove yourselves to us and each other, if not to prove yourselves to yourselves. The area which you stand in happens to be a doorway to another portion of this place. Look below you." With a wave of his hand, the floor beneath the group seems to fade into what appears to be a perfectly circular patch of crystal, with a number of indents around the edges where something would seem to fit inside. "You will all journey through various areas created from your own minds in order to obtain a certain object, a key from each area. Said keys will fit in these holes in the ground. In order to obtain each key you will have to face a guardian of that area in a sort of examination, a test, be it combat or some other means. Once you collect all the needed pieces, you will be sent to a final area and meet with me and my counterpart, showing that you have beaten or trials. Once that happens, you will be allowed to go home, and you shall have missed no time at all." And with that, the man vanishes, leaving in his wake a post with signs on them, with each board pointing in a different direction. Each board has the name of one of the people there on it, and each points to a different path leading away.

This is a roleplay that depends on the people involved, and therefore in addition to me I will accept probably four, six or eight people only. Your character in this RP will be an OC of yours that you already have from a previous RP or fanfic. They can be anthropomorphic, human, pokemon, animal, anything. One thing I will be monitoring is a limit of power, as since the characters will most likely be coming from different locations they will have different powers and abilities, some far stronger then others.
During the course of this, you will learn more about what is really going on in this new world. But here to find is to lose, and to lose is to gain(I quoted Kingdom Hearts. Sue me.). At the start, your character will begin with all the memories they would normally have, but as they continue on their journey their memories will become altered. Some will be forgotten, others can be misplaced, and you may even find some of the others you're travelling with taking the place of those you once swore you would never forget.

Reserved Spots:
ShadowScyther

Character Bio:
Code:
[b]Name of character:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality(This is optional, as I freaking hate personality sections but some people feel inclined to set up their character's thoughts first. This is for those people. You're welcome.):[/b]
[b]History(This is not optional, as for an RP that goes into such character detail for every character this should be known.):[/b]
[b]Abilities, Weapons, etc.(Basically whatever special things your character has. If it's pokemon then it would fall under this category.):[/b]
[b]RP or Fanfic world of Origin(NOTE:Please leave a small description of this world.):[/b]
[b]Character's most memorable area of their original world(THIS IS IMPORTANT. The new world will have a hub, but will also be made up of sections of other people's worlds. In here, please describe in detail the area of your character's world you would like to see show up as a location in the RP.):[/b]
[b]Other(Anything I forgot and/or should be added.):[/b]

As a final note, this RP may be prone to going down in flames. This is just an attempt at a more character driven and individual RP where everyone gets to make a few decisions about how this new combination of worlds works and what can happen in their character's world. Spend time on it with your own caution.

NOTE: I thought I should mention this before anyone misunderstands anything, Desert is the co-creator of this so she's got a say in things too and will also be looking over bios.

ALRIGHT, so basically everyone who used to be in this kind of stopped posting. So I'll be reopening the RP for people to make characters for. I will be accepting up to 7 or 5 people. If you already have a character feel free to copy and paste your bio from before.

My Bio:
Name of character: Jason
Appearance: Jason is a gijinka of a Pikachu, having the ears and tail of one. He stands at about 5 feet 9 inches, and wears a brown vest with attached hood over a long-sleeve yellow shirt and brown pants that seem to resemble jeans. He has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Personality: To be RPed.
History: For a really short version, Jason was basically a protagonist to a different take on the pokemon mystery dungeon series. A human that was turned into a pokemon gijinka, he joined up with other gijinkas and formed a team, adventuring through time and space and getting involved in an all-out war between legendaries and other forces before being separated from his friends.
Abilities, Weapons, etc.: As a Pikachu Gijinka he has control over electricity, and can use lightning bolts. He also carries around a silver metal sword.
RP or Fanfic world of Origin: Basically the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon world, like Treasure Town.
Character's most memorable area of their original world: The Pokemon Square, or in his universe Treasure Town ten years prior to Time/Darkness. This includes his team’s base and the area around it.
Other(Anything I forgot and/or should be added.): He has a slight mental problem going on just recently with another voice talking to him in his head.

Last edited by Pikashock on Tue May 28, 2013 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)   Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:06 am

I'll be nice and let drawr take the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)   Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:39 am

Wait, I thought he meant both of us >_<
(If not then themanofpokemon has every right to take the last slot)
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)   Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:58 pm

I meant both of you, you can both still join if you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)   Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:38 am

Oh, I was confused, haha. Then I'll be rejoining with Repono. When do you think it'll start?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)   Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:15 am

I hear recycling is good so ^_^

Name of character: Praeuro (Frostbite)
Appearance: He is a wolf with a pure white pelt. He has one piece of headfur that always seems to stick up.  His irises are an ice blue and both his eyes looked glassed over (showing his blindness).  His left ear us slightly torn.  His pawpads are black and his front paws are semi-opposable.  He wears a silver chain around his neck, two dog tags hang from it.

History:He wasn't suppose to live.  Born blind and cold to the touch.  In The Elwoods of Tephos, being blind is being of no use.  So at the young age of two, they left him to die in the snow.  But he didn't.  The gods in their pity, gave him "warmth" at a cost.  But he lived and learned to live on his own, fending and hunting not for a pack, but for himself.  Lone wolf would be an accurate title.  He compensated for his blindness with other senses, sound, touch, smell. And after wandering aimlessly through the Elwoods, he came back, passed the Trial by Ice (lazy to go into it ^_^) and claimed a spot in the pack as a Practitioner, and a spirit wolf, a title given to those who can interpret events and communicate with the Gods. (a gift given by the Gods).  Years have passed since then and he still lives in his black world of blindness, but he has a place, and have made a few friends since then.  But during the Battle of Orion, something happens.  Everything seems to slow down around Frost and a vision replaces his usually blank sight. A feeling of freedom and peace washes over him before his vision blurs and he loses consciousness.

Abilities:
Cold Feet - a small radius around the wolf has a constant mysterious quality of always being cold.  Whenever he breathes you can see his cold breath float in the air for a moment.  He never gets cold but he always feels cold to the touch.  He has the ability to form ice at will.  This is limited by what he can touch with his paws.
Cool Breeze - He has a ability to heal minor injuries (to an extent)

RP or Fanfic world of Origin: Brought to you from the very nonexistent world of Pharos.  A post apocalyptic world long rid humans and are now populated by intelligent animals that are still alive. 

Character's most memorable area of their original world: The Cove- It isn't really a cove, but it's a rock formation on the outskirts of the Elwoods.  It's made out of large slates of rock that lean on each other to create a small cave.  One juts out to create an overhang for the cave, protecting it from rain, wind and snow.   About 2-3 people can fit under the overhang and around 5-6 people can fit in the cave.  The large stones are smooth and grey.  Moss grows around the bottom of the natural structure.  An oak tree sits on the overhang, its roots penetrating the crevices between the rocks.  The roots can actually be seen inside the cave.  The whole things faces a large, blue, crystal clear lake.  Reeds are dotted here and there and a grassy terrain surrounds the body of water.  Small freshwater fish inhabit the lake.  The weather varies from cold to warm temperature.  On occasion it rains or snows.  (Just to clarify the cave only goes about 12 ft deep before it ends and its about 7 ft in width and 5ft high.  

Other: - nadda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)   Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:32 pm

Name: Repono Sclafani
Appearance: tan skin, 5'10'', golden eyes, black hair. Has a cyborg right arm and left hip and leg. Freckles on his face.

Backstory: was in a car crash couple years back, the cause was thought to be made by an odd. The intent could've been malicious. Had to make himself a robot arm and leg. Was good with mechanics as a child. It carried to now, and he is an aspiring inventor.

Personality:Bold. He likes to go out on a limb and be a bit risky, but not to the point where its deadly. Techy. He knows his way around technology very well, as well as mechanics. Oblivious. Unless something is interesting or very obviously apparent to him, he will not notice unless he focuses real hard. e.g. Someone is dropping hints. He will not notice. This does not mean he can't make conjectures to figure out problems. Passive aggressive. He kinda had to learn to do it because he always got teased, and the hates conflict. Kind. Just because he is passive aggressive doesn't mean he can't be kind to others. He believes firmly in the golden rule. He also wants to enjoy everything in life. Whatever it is, he just wants to enjoy it.

Weopons: A impenetrable force field that comes out of his watch. It is about the size of an average human. but, it has a very small battery, being watch-sized, and must recharge. He also has a gun made out of various pieces of scrap-metal, and it fires compressed beams of light. He may at some point in this role play invent himself some other weapons.

RP or Fanfic world of Origin: Liluma, an RP on another site. In it, beings with special powers, called "Odds", fought with humans, who don't.

Character's most memorable area of their original world: A junkyard, where he lived with his uncle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)   Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2