Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) Empty
PostSubject: Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)   Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:57 am

The Plot:
Your character wakes up in a strange field of grass, along with various others, some might be human, others not so much. Prior to this, in their normal world, they had a dream or vision. What they saw and how it was delivered differs depending on the character personally, but what is seen is the same for everyone. A vision of freedom and the price some pay for it, and the disappearance of old locations and things close to you. The vision ends the same for everyone, a single puppet dangling from a set of cords, until suddenly one of the cords snaps, and a message appears underneath: "What will you do to break the ties that bind?"

After this vision you wake up with various other people. As you all wake up a man materializes out of seemingly nothing. He wears a dark green cloak and a mask that resembled a theatre mask, with one half a happy face forming a smile and the other half forming a sad face. "You all seem to be confused about how you've all come to be in such a place as this, yes? Let me clarify. You are all from different worlds, some similar to each other and some very, very different. This area you stand in is a gathering spot, a small area or serendipity amidst the various realities and existences you come from. All of you have been picked by myself and my...counterpart, shall I say, to participate in our own little challenges for you. Consider it an opportunity to prove yourselves to us and each other, if not to prove yourselves to yourselves. The area which you stand in happens to be a doorway to another portion of this place. Look below you." With a wave of his hand, the floor beneath the group seems to fade into what appears to be a perfectly circular patch of crystal, with a number of indents around the edges where something would seem to fit inside. "You will all journey through various areas created from your own minds in order to obtain a certain object, a key from each area. Said keys will fit in these holes in the ground. In order to obtain each key you will have to face a guardian of that area in a sort of examination, a test, be it combat or some other means. Once you collect all the needed pieces, you will be sent to a final area and meet with me and my counterpart, showing that you have beaten or trials. Once that happens, you will be allowed to go home, and you shall have missed no time at all." And with that, the man vanishes, leaving in his wake a post with signs on them, with each board pointing in a different direction. Each board has the name of one of the people there on it, and each points to a different path leading away.

This is a roleplay that depends on the people involved, and therefore in addition to me I will accept probably four, six or eight people only. Your character in this RP will be an OC of yours that you already have from a previous RP or fanfic. They can be anthropomorphic, human, pokemon, animal, anything. One thing I will be monitoring is a limit of power, as since the characters will most likely be coming from different locations they will have different powers and abilities, some far stronger then others.
During the course of this, you will learn more about what is really going on in this new world. But here to find is to lose, and to lose is to gain(I quoted Kingdom Hearts. Sue me.). At the start, your character will begin with all the memories they would normally have, but as they continue on their journey their memories will become altered. Some will be forgotten, others can be misplaced, and you may even find some of the others you're travelling with taking the place of those you once swore you would never forget.

Reserved Spots:
ShadowScyther

Character Bio:
Code:
[b]Name of character:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality(This is optional, as I freaking hate personality sections but some people feel inclined to set up their character's thoughts first. This is for those people. You're welcome.):[/b]
[b]History(This is not optional, as for an RP that goes into such character detail for every character this should be known.):[/b]
[b]Abilities, Weapons, etc.(Basically whatever special things your character has. If it's pokemon then it would fall under this category.):[/b]
[b]RP or Fanfic world of Origin(NOTE:Please leave a small description of this world.):[/b]
[b]Character's most memorable area of their original world(THIS IS IMPORTANT. The new world will have a hub, but will also be made up of sections of other people's worlds. In here, please describe in detail the area of your character's world you would like to see show up as a location in the RP.):[/b]
[b]Other(Anything I forgot and/or should be added.):[/b]

As a final note, this RP may be prone to going down in flames. This is just an attempt at a more character driven and individual RP where everyone gets to make a few decisions about how this new combination of worlds works and what can happen in their character's world. Spend time on it with your own caution.

NOTE: I thought I should mention this before anyone misunderstands anything, Desert is the co-creator of this so she's got a say in things too and will also be looking over bios.

ALRIGHT, so basically everyone who used to be in this kind of stopped posting. So I'll be reopening the RP for people to make characters for. I will be accepting up to 7 or 5 people. If you already have a character feel free to copy and paste your bio from before.

My Bio:
Name of character: Jason
Appearance: Jason is a gijinka of a Pikachu, having the ears and tail of one. He stands at about 5 feet 9 inches, and wears a brown vest with attached hood over a long-sleeve yellow shirt and brown pants that seem to resemble jeans. He has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Personality: To be RPed.
History: For a really short version, Jason was basically a protagonist to a different take on the pokemon mystery dungeon series. A human that was turned into a pokemon gijinka, he joined up with other gijinkas and formed a team, adventuring through time and space and getting involved in an all-out war between legendaries and other forces before being separated from his friends.
Abilities, Weapons, etc.: As a Pikachu Gijinka he has control over electricity, and can use lightning bolts. He also carries around a silver metal sword.
RP or Fanfic world of Origin: Basically the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon world, like Treasure Town.
Character's most memorable area of their original world: The Pokemon Square, or in his universe Treasure Town ten years prior to Time/Darkness. This includes his team’s base and the area around it.
Other(Anything I forgot and/or should be added.): He has a slight mental problem going on just recently with another voice talking to him in his head.

Last edited by Pikashock on Tue May 28, 2013 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)   Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:05 am

Name of character: Shizu Sayo
Appearance:
Shizu is fairly short due to her younger age and is much younger than most other arrancar. She has long black hair and wears a black scarf that tends to cover her mouth as well as her neck. Shizu's eyes are bright blue and stand out in contrast with her hair and scarf. She wears a simple white long coat with black edging, over a black shirt and trousers and wears small black, flat boots on her feet. Shizu's 'hollow hole' is in her neck and the remains of her hollow mask are a few pointed spikes of varying sizes on the left side of the top of her head that look almost like a hairclip slightly on the left side of her head.(If a hair clip looked like bone....)

Personality:
Shizu, despite not particularly liking fighting, and how young she looks, is a rather formidable opponent whether it be a physical fight or a battle of wits. She is also extremely observant and is known for her sometimes irritating tendancy to not miss a single movement.
Despite this uncanny and sometimes almost creepy ability, Shizu lives up to the meaning of her name, being rather quiet and calm in nature. She rarely speaks unless it is necessary, instead opting for silence and analysis. She can sometimes irk others as she will often stand there and watch whilst events unfold, only stepping in at the last minute.

History:
Being a hollow, Shizu was once a person. Unfortunately she was one who died at an early age, hence her size and stature now. After her death, Shizu's soul could not find rest as she held a grudge against the ones who had killed her; her parents. Because of this, her Chain of Fate corroded away and she did not move onto the afterlife, becoming a hollow. Driven by the hunger to devour souls, Shizu grew more powerful, avoiding the hunger of the other hollows and growing from a Gillian to an Adjuchas, gaining a unique, more dragon-like form in the process.
After becoming an Adjuchas but before becoming and Arrancar, Shizu met Kakure Shinwa, another Adjuchas that took on an appearance similar to that of a magpie. The two formed a rare alliance and -dare I say it- a friendship and traveled the vast empty deserts of Hueco Mundo together as they searched for weaker hollows to devour. This alliance abruptly came to an end when Kakure disappeared and Shizu was left alone once more. Once again her trust had been betrayed, just like when she was human, just like when her own parents had turned on her. However, she took it in her stride and moved on, no longer caring because of the emptiness of a hollow's heart.
Sometime after this, Shizu -with the help of Aizen and the Hogyoku- became an Arrancar, taking on a form more like her human one and attaining powers similar to that of a shinigami. She then became one of Ulquiorra Cifer's fracciones and slowly befriended the other member of the fraccion, Ren Zugaikotsu.

Abilities, Weapons, etc.:
Basic abilities;
-Cero ~ A short, weak burst of energy, deep purple in colour
-Sonido ~ High speed movement technique. Allows Shizu to move short distances at extremely high speeds.
-Healing/Regeneration ~ Though it still happens slowly, it Shizu recovers quite a bit faster than most. How long it takes depends entirely on the extent of the damage, though she cannot regenerate vital organs if they are damaged.
-Shizu can summon jet black feathers that act like multiple sharpened blades. They can be used for attacking, or the flat side can be manipulated to act as a shield.

Zanpakuto;
The sword is named Sairento Yozora(translates to Silent Night Sky) ~ It is usually kept sheathed and hidden under Shizu's long coat. The tsuba/guard is silver and takes the shape of two crescent moons facing away from each other. The hilt wrapping is jet black, as is the sheath.

Resurrección;
Definition - "Releasing the core of an Arrancars' ability sealed in their Zanpakutō to regain the original powers of a Hollow."
Release command ~ Darkness shrouds the moon.
Shizu's resurrección takes on an appearance similar to this in style, with only one pair of wings and without the weird symbols that are on the head and neck. https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/15/03/32/80/lunari12.jpg
In this form she gains more agility, along with the raw power of the dragon-like appearance. She also gains the ability to fire blue pulses of energy that are more powerful than the purple cero.

RP or Fanfic world of Origin:
The Bleach RP from the old pmd site. Set in the same world as the bleach anime and manga just with our original characters(OCs)

Character's most memorable area of their original world:
Hueco Mundo.
An unchanging night covers the sky, an endless white desert covers the ground. The tree-like objects are not plants, but rather quartz-like minerals.
The landscape of Hueco Mundo is a seemingly never-ending white desert, with a multitude of dunes, littered with boulders. In Hueco Mundo, the moon is on the opposite lunar phase of that in the Human World. The vast desert seems to lack any bodies of water and contains rocky formations.
(I copied the descriptions from the Bleach wiki. Sue me |D)

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Tue May 28, 2013 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)   Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:12 am

May I reserve a spot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)   Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:50 am

HOLY FRAKING GOD YES EVERYBODY KNOWS NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I GET TURNED DOWN I LOVE THIS RP IDEA

Name of character: Fyara (pronounced Fee-air-uh)
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality(This is optional, as I freaking hate personality sections but some people feel inclined to set up their character's thoughts first. This is for those people. You're welcome.): TP BE RP'D SO GLAD I CAN SAY THIS AGAIN
History(This is not optional, as for an RP that goes into such character detail for every character this should be known.): COPYPASTE TIME!!She is as old as time itself. She was alone in the world when she was created, but she survived by a volcano, where she learned from a dragon all her secrets, including the secret of rebirth. The dragon died shortly afterward, but not before giving Fyera the power to speak all languages. She has lived by herself ever since, leaving her nest only to gather the ingrediens for her rebirth.

Abilities, Weapons, etc.(Basically whatever special things your character has. If it's pokemon then it would fall under this category.): Weapons; Her claws, beak, and power over flames.
Ability; She can control and create flames, and morph into a human shape. She can also speak all languages.

RP or Fanfic world of Origin(NOTE:Please leave a small description of this world.): Adventure TIme (Note; dead, she was never introduced into the story as it died a short time after its birth. Which sucks. We barely even got up to Zash's caracter being introduced.)
Character's most memorable area of their original world(THIS IS IMPORTANT. The new world will have a hub, but will also be made up of sections of other people's worlds. In here, please describe in detail the area of your character's world you would like to see show up as a location in the RP.): The volcano where she met the dragon.
Other(Anything I forgot and/or should be added.): Holy crap, i really hope I'm accepted. Srsly.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)   Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:16 pm

Name: Fenrir

Species: Zoroark

Appearances: Has a scar on his left eye.

Moves: Shadow ball, Faint attack, Taunt, Night slash, Scary face, Fury swipes.

Ability: Illusion

History: Fenrir was born in Unova. His parents traveled in a pack and they never stayed in one place for to long. It was a good life. Every pokemon in the pack was considered family. After 5 year of a peaceful existence the leader of the pack died. After a bloody competition a heartless Zoroark took over the pack and banished a few Zoroark from the pack. His father was killed during the competition and he was one of the few that had been banished.

Being alone in the world was harsh. He tried to join the pack again but after one near death encounter he gave up. He was left with a scar on his left eye after that. He traveled around Unova looking for a place to be. Sadly he ended up getting caught by a trainer. Being a rare pokemon in Unova the trainer decided to sell him. A Rich tourist from Sinnoh saw the add outside a shop the trainers father owned and bought Fenrir. Once the man returned him he inspected Fenrir. Finding that he did not meet the requirements to guard his house he gave the pokemon to his son.

The rich mans son was quiet clumsy. Once afternoon he dropped Fenrir's pokeball in a forest in Sinnoh. He never found the pokeball and gave up after 3 days of seaching. It has been a week since the rich boy quit looking. Fenrir's pokeball was there in that forest, Waiting to be found.

Character's most memorable area of their original world: Dragon spiral tower. Also likes Castalia city.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)   Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:31 am

Name of character: Rumored to be 'Nemini Crede', but he's gone by so many names that not even he is sure. Most people call him Chess or Shire, as he mostly introduces himself as 'The Cheshire Cat' and not much else.

Age: "I'm not quite sure myself, but I do know I've outlived a writing desk."

Gender: Chess has transformed into so many forms over the decades that no one is sure if he's really male or female. He does seem to favor being male in his forms.

Appearance: Chess, being a Cheshire cat, can transform into many beings. However, he does have a few Default forms he takes on, as he is more adapted to them and wastes less energy.

Chess's default 'Cat Form': is of a fluffy dark gray cat with bright yellow eyes and black markings all over. The markings always seem to change, but are always written with some form of purpose such as showing his thoughts and emotions, sometimes even his memories. The markings can change in languages at times, so keeping up with them is a difficult task for those who are not versatile. This form, although relatively small and lacks opposable thumbs, is the speediest of all his default forms and wastes the less energy. He tends to transform to this when he wants to travel quickly, or when he decides to relax.

Chess' default 'Human Form': was his second creation, made to interact better with the girl named Alice. His Male Version is quite tall, standing around 6 feet. His skin is pale, and he has long, ruffled dark gray hair similar to the fur he had in his cat form. His eyes are yellow, with black irises. He has the same transforming markings on his skin, which work the same as they had in his cat form. He wears a Ringleader-esque costume which looks kind of like this except a more black and white color scheme. He brings around a little pocketwatch that doesn't seem to tell time accurately. The Female Version isn't much different except for the longer hair.

Personality: To be RPed.

History: Chess used to live in an odd world of wonder and silliness. The grounds were that of chess boards, the sky changed into unnatural colors and patterns, and the inhabitants were every bit as odd as the scenery. He didn't have an actual settlement, as he frequently traveled and preferred to sleeping in trees than under a roof. But even with his neverending quest to explore, he had many friends. From an intellectual yet unnaturally large Caterpillar; to a crazed Rabbit who obsessed over tea, to a reckless, yet brave little mouse; another rabbit who was more obsessed with time than tea, and even a peculiar, yet mild mannered man with a knack for headgear. But out of all his friends, his favorite was a petite human girl named Alice.

Alice didn't come from the world of wonders. She came from a world of reality, where the sky didn't turn purple at night and where grounds were of dull brown than odd checkers. She was an odd one, always so clumsy yet so cold as she tried to find her way back home. She had gotten into so much trouble the moment she came, and Chess found it to be amusing.

They bickered endlessly, with Alice being much too serious and Chess being much too persistent. He wanted a new friend, and this odd human girl was going to supply him the entertainment he craved. After countless hours of arguing, they finally came into agreement. Chess would help her find her way back home, but in return she would spend some time with him. They spent nearly days walking around and casually enjoying their time in the peculiar lands and forests. With their combined mischief, contrasting yet amusing sense of humor, and similar love for adventure, they became the closest of friends.

However, that friendship did not last. The Red Queen heard of the newcomer, and immediately demanded her to be brought to her throne. Alice was taken and held captive in the Queen's castle. Chess took it upon himself to rescue her. His effort to save her caused a curse to be placed upon him, but prevailed in the end as he brought Alice back to her world using an enchanted door. The Queen of Heart's knights could no longer find the girl, and so took it upon themselves to find and execute Chess for what he had done. Unfortunately for them, the mischievous cat wasn't going to allow himself to be captured any time soon.

Abilities, Weapons, etc.:

Weapons: Chess wields his sharp claws in Cat form. In Human Form, he wields a large whip. He calls the whip 'Punire' and it can stretch to amazing lengths for maximum range. Punire can catch fire when The Meddler's Curse is activated, particularly when one of Chess' markings is located in his hand where he will hold Punire. Its damage increases when in fire, but can end up burning its user if not careful.

Transformation Ability: Being of Cheshire descent, Chess can transform into nearly anything with ease. However, transforming into huge forms can take a large toll on his energy the longer he stays in them.

Invisibility: Chess can also turn invisible, along with turning items he's touching invisible as well. Invisible items can still be touched, but cannot be turned visible without Chess' help. Although turning himself invisible doesn't cost much energy, keeping non-attached items invisible can be difficult, particularly if they are large.

Floating: This ability has been limited to only the Cat form. It can't reach extreme heights.

The Meddler's Curse: A neutral curse. The markings on Chess' body can randomly hurt him like an unbearable burn and can hurt anyone that is in contact with them. This curse is often triggered by powerful emotions such as excitement and anger, which is more of a nuisance than anything else. However, Chess can use this as a weapon by using physical attacks on enemies while the curse is active to land a burning hit. Although it can double his normal attacks, it still inflicts plenty of damage on him when he tries to wield it.

RP or Fanfic world of Origin: A slightly altered version of Wonderland. It has the same odd characteristics as told in the History, and is almost always changing in some way.

Character's most memorable area of their original world: Wonderland Woods. It's a cryptic forest with ash-black trees and dark green shrubbery. The trees are extremely tall and create a large, thick canopy of leaves and vines above the forest. There are a number of odd things there such as old broken statues, ridiculously deep puddles, abnormally large glowing mushrooms and many weird creatures. This is Chess' most favored area and he considers it one of his main homes. This is also where Chess and Alice met.

Other(Anything I forgot and/or should be added.):
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)   Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:35 pm

Name of character: Miles King
Appearance: He is a slightly tall, cocasian person. He has Hazel eyes and Blonde hair. He wears black square rimmed glasses. He wears emerald pants and an emerald shirt, as well as a navy blue fedora and a matching cape.
Personality: Option DECLINED (Thank youuu for making it optional, I hate it too.)
History: Miles has...many histories. He has lived many lives, and this form is just a single representation of him as a whole. He has lived as the heir to a legendary pokemon (Latios), gone on many pokemon journeys, fought many battles. All of them with the same look and name.
Abilities, Weapons, etc.: A golden sword, and a Lucario named Alex. (He has more pokemon, this is just the only one that managed to come with him.) EDIT: He càn also turn into a Latios, an ability he decided to keep from one life.
RP or Fanfic world of Origin: Well, the pokemon universe (which we all know), as well as a few small worlds.
Character's most memorable area of their original world: A castle named King's Castle, which has all the pokemon and people he has met in it. He resides here between lives, and he is very happy here.
Other: I dunno,

So I'm prety re-using my old character.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)   Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:13 am

Okay, well for plot purposes I need an odd amount of people, so I'll take an hour or two to figure out who won't be in it. If someone else signs up in that time it won't be an issue but for now I'll be figuring out what to do.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)   Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:31 am

Des, Aldo, Noci and Kirby are approved. Bronze I would approve you but I need an odd amount and I think their characters best fit the ability to progress the RP such as areas they travel to. If someone goes inactive I'll let you in if you're still interested though. I'll post here when the RP begins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)   Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:35 am

So can I post now?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)   Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:38 am

Pika will post here again with the link to a new thread when this RP begins. As the orchestrate of such a complicated plot he needs to make sure everything is in order.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)   Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:40 am

I'm asking before I put a character in, Is it too late to sign up for this? Or can I jump in? (Although I think I know what the answer is.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)   Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:40 pm

Hey guys ^_^
Is it too late for me to join the party?
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)   Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:54 pm

If you'll be active then it's not too late, because we need one more before we can start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)   Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:28 pm

Yeah, I'll be here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)   Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of) Empty

Back to top Go down

Interdimmensional Reboot(Sort of)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next