Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 7 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay. This plot has a lot.

Aliens!
They can loot like whatever you want. They are shape shifters but they cannot mimic anything on this planet for some reason. You can be anything you want but... They can only change once a day and theres always one feature thats the same about them.

Being from another planet and having great technology they can make a lot. Their only limit is finding the materials.

Humans
They have lived on this planet as the superior race for a long time. They refuse to give up that position and have made leaps with technology due to the Aliens. They are a major threat and will use what ever means they find necessary to win.

Pokemon
Having lived on the planet the longest they are still pretty feral. A lot have gained intelligence recently and now wish to take the top spot. They want the world to be like it used to. Free and wild. They are considered neutral and nether Humans or Aliens see them as a threat. They will soon find out how sorely mistaken they are.

Okay now that that's done lets get to Characters. You must choose a race. If Alien or pokemon explain subspecies. This plot started in the abandoned City known as Goldenrod. Only refugees make their home there. If you want more info ask me... I have to go now.

Here's The template!

Name:
Faction(Human,Alien,Pokemon):
Race or species:
Personality:
History:
Inventory(No super items.):

Last edited by Aldorain on Sun May 26, 2013 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:17 am

Eira watched the alien intently, watching for any sign that she might attack them. Reena was a lot more relaxed, sensing the alien's emotions and knowing that she would not do such a thing.

Erulissë blinked, "Just curious... I haven't seen him in a while."

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:26 am

(? Ask me what?)
"I see. Would you like to join us?" Casity asked.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:43 am

"Sure," smiled Erulissë, walking silently alongside the four. It was almost eerie how she could walk soundlessly, despite her large form. She was however, not a bulky creature, her limbs lithe and streamlined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:47 am

"Your pretty slender for an Alien. Your different somehow." Casity said. She looked kinda like a mix between a dragonair and a Salamance.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:58 am

"I'm actually part of a rarer subspecies that mutated from the main species long ago. We don't have a proper name... but they call us The Soundless because of how effortlessly our kind walks in silence," replied Erulissë, her voice soft and decidedly feminine.
"Oh, my name is Erulissë," she smiled, "Pleased to make your acquaintance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:01 am

"The name's Casity. I had a rough life with the aliens.... Can't say I like your presence. But you seem nicer than most. Do you know the head of the City?" She asked as they reached the building the man resided in.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:43 pm

Brooks remained silent as they met the alien, and allowed her to come along with them. He stood a bit closer to her then the others, not trusting her and wanting to be ready if she tried anything. Honestly he had no idea why they were just taking her with them to see the head of the city, for all they knew she could be trying to kill him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:19 pm

(DUDE this RP is growing by a page at last every time i see it! THIS IS CRAZY HUGE ALREADY)

Drai woke up and streched, yawning. She slithered out and ignored to few Pokemon she passed who jeered. "Shut up," she whispered,"Before I nail you." She decided to go explore the outskirts of the city, someplace she'd never been before.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:28 pm

"Oh...really?", Bryzaxx asked sarcastically.
"We are obviously completely capable of transporting this entire ship with the few of us here.
And you will keep your traitorous claws off of our brave soldiers.", he growled.
"Don't believe, that this is over..."
Turning around, Bryzaxx walked back to the wounded.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:42 pm

Erulissë nodded, but could sense both Pokemon's unease at the situation. She let a moment of silence pass before she spoke again, mostly to Brook.
"I'm not here to hurt anyone you know. I'm a healer, not a warrior," she blinked before leading the way into the building.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:02 pm

Brook followed the alien into the building, not exactly feeling comforted by what she had to say about herself. "And yet I don't find that comforting. The smart ones are just as dangerous as the strong ones." He responded, turning his head to look around the area and check to see if anything was off.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:24 pm

Erulissë shook her head. Why was it that everyone who lived here sought for peace, and yet were so quick to judge everyone that wasn't part of their own species. She would never understand the minds of some creatures and continued in silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:17 am

"You will have to excuse him. He's not from around here. Anyway lets get going." Casity said. A guard led them to a special elevator. Only that elevator could get to the floor their leader was on. The floor remained unknown.
-----------
"Salvage as much tech as you can. The more you get the better. Down cause any fights. Speed is key. Hurry up!" The leader of the group said as they spread out to retrieve metal parts and what not.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:23 am

Brooks blinked, hearing Casity talk to the alien about excusing him, and waited until they were in the elevator to speak.
"What? Look, I'm not racist, I just happen to not trust random strangers I come across, as strange as that may sound. If you were a human I'd still be cautious, if you were a pokemon I'd still be cautious." He explained, still trying to sound neutral but sounding slightly ticked off.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:30 am

Erulissë stepped into the elevator. She listened to Brooks and watched him as he spoke, but remained silent and did not respond as she did not wish to start an argument here. It would be rather uncivil if they were arguing whilst visiting the head of the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!   Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon VS Humans VS Aliens!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next